Mod Ren'Py Melody - Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod [v1.00]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
Does the walkthrough lead you to the perfect ending? Because to my understanding you can't have sex with anybody but Melody if you want the perfect ending.

belkak210

Oct 28, 2017
Does the walkthrough lead you to the perfect ending? Because to my understanding you can't have sex with anybody but Melody if you want the perfect ending.
I haven't finished playing yet but a screen pops where you can choose to ignore a route, so just disable the routes for everybody but Melody. And if that fails you can disable all and just use the walk through linked in the game's page

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
There are four* mutually exclusive endings: Melody, Amy, Rebecca, and Isabella. The walkthrough mod will indicate when you need to choose between them.

Additionally, there are some scenes with Melody that are only available if you're not pursuing any of other women, but this mod will not automatically set you up for them. Like belkak210 said, just set the other characters to disabled in the walkthrough settings and it should highlight the choices that don't lead you to their relationships.

* Five, if you count the Bethany "bad ending"

Dec 16, 2019
Is there some way to disable the ingame walkthrough? I love all the extra features but I don't want to be "spoiled" in what are the correct decisions.

mario3817

May 31, 2020
Hi I just started downloading this game. I have the "1080p Lewd Gallery" folder and "Melody v1.0 Ex_549" folder. Where should i place this folder on pc. Seek advise from all expert

tr0jan0805

Aug 13, 2020
can anyone know space required for android? i have 5gb free space and still cannot install the game... tia

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
can anyone know space required for android? i have 5gb free space and still cannot install the game... tia
Less than 2gb, are you installing cleanly?
Search through your Android/data folder for any melody folder and change name or delete

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes