Mod Ren'Py Melody - Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod [v1.00]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Vegeta

Jul 11, 2017
My lord... you are a true coding god Sir Main Lain <3 <3 (or ma'am, in case im wrong :p )
Thank you very much for the hours you put into this Mod!

Apr 23, 2020
So i selected Melody route and saw through the walkthrough mod that Isabella's route was disabled. If I enable that, what would happen? Will the game crash or will the choices for Isabella be bugged out or straight out not show up?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Bwana_Robert254

Melody route only means that you are only having relations with her only. If you turn on other characters then it won't be a Melody only route. But with both this game and dating my daughter the DEV mr.dots made it to where you can turn on and off characters whenever you want and you might even get different events in this one depending on what route/routes you are on.

JeppeP

Mar 4, 2018
Hey, awesome game but i wanted to try and play with the mod and i get these errors, you know what i did wrong?

Jul 21, 2020
Please tell me I'm not the only one in the group, who after looking through the incomplete 'Fantasy Scenes' wants to see the one with Melody getting double penetrated by the MC & Hank

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I only ever played the route with Izzy and Melody (broke off with Izzy) but after catching Melody/Sophia in the shower and Melody talking to her in the dorm the next day and saying she couldn't mess around any more, one of the thoughts from Sophia was about not telling Melody that she had sex with the MC, which didn't happen at all.

I checked the relationships and only Melody was unlocked. I locked Sophia out as soon as it popped up and never did anything afterwards with her.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
A clarification: is this a modern-type Lain mod in which it's a harem without consequence, or do I still have to make the exclusionary choices in the game to preserve routes?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
A clarification: is this a modern-type Lain mod in which it's a harem without consequence, or do I still have to make the exclusionary choices in the game to preserve routes?
There's really only 1 LI. Melody. You can get with side girls or go back to the ex. But, that's it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes