RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.03.1] [Otchakun]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
forgot all about the marker, that could be multi use. after acquiring it in a unconventional means, it could be used as a masterbation scene at night. puting it back where gropers left it. and if there is a chance dad could check on may and end up watching her, all the while may thinks it is just her fantasy that he came in the room to watch her. it all has to start somewhere after all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahsl and Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
forgot all about the marker, that could be multi use. after acquiring it in a unconventional means, it could be used as a masterbation scene at night. puting it back where gropers left it. and if there is a chance dad could check on may and end up watching her, all the while may thinks it is just her fantasy that he came in the room to watch her. it all has to start somewhere after all.
Yeahh that's an option! I do plan on making masturbating a mechanic too (including using tools), as well as sleeping naked, but for now any items are just little mementos.

yusana8258

May 12, 2022
Can you remove the skirt on the toilet scene?

It looks hotter when she sits on toilet without skirt covering her butt.

Or at least having clothing variants for the cg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
mac port? :)
I can technically export the game for Mac on RPGM, but I have no way of testing it. Could just upload it anyway but I think Mac users can just use another program to make it work too.

Can you remove the skirt on the toilet scene?

It looks hotter when she sits on toilet without skirt covering her butt.

Or at least having clothing variants for the cg
Hmmm, I guess I could eventually. Tho I believe girls who wear short skirts tend to use the toilet like that?

i saw the teaser image about the sunscreen. i can not wait.
Hehe. I hope to make it worth the wait ;)

Reactions: nobyboy123

smashkx4406

Apr 6, 2021
mac port? :)
since we are talking OS ports: I'm happy to report: game is running great on linux using wine. RPGM on linux can be quite a hassle, but usually the problem boils down to the file names used by the dev(s)... spaces and any non Latin characters are a nightmare to fix.
As a good rule of thumb: if the file name woks a an oldschool URL Linux/Unix/mac should be fine with it.
Also advanced directx voodoo can be quite a pain to trace...

there is a wine version for mac as well. my guess is: if it works on linux, it works on mac...
maybe the person owning a mac could give it a test and report back. So the developer who is building a game for free single handed can focus on... well building a game for free; and could get some support from the community in return

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
after seeing the teaser image for the sun screen i imagined may being so proud that abby didnt get her flustered during the rub down. then as she is finishes up abby rolls over onto her back hands behind her head, everything exposed, and with a wink tells may to do the other side.

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
after seeing the teaser image for the sun screen i imagined may being so proud that abby didnt get her flustered during the rub down. then as she is finishes up abby rolls over onto her back hands behind her head, everything exposed, and with a wink tells may to do the other side.
Hehe. I think you'll like how the scene plays out ;)

• Love
Reactions: gruu

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
you'll have to forgive me, but the accidental/intentional exposure with a side order of being felt up is what i am looking forward to. and the beach looks like a great place for it. thou i am going to go broke buying the water soluble swimsuits.

• Red Heart

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
an idea for further down the road. you said you have plans for a masterbation mechanic, how about an early exhibition mission where the abby wins a challenge against may and send you to "get in touch with yourself" in nature. going into the woods/park and tending to your needs, while dealing with the thrill of you might get caught, opens up a chain of risking getting caught in various public places and wearing different easy access outfits. a barely there sun dress (very short and sheer), long hoodie with nothing under it, or dads t shirt/tank top. could even have certain ones involving specific witnesses.
Abby: looks like i win again. todays request is that you sit on your dads lap with no panties on, and play with your nipples.

May: *head ducked down and mumbles something under her breath*

Abby: What was that? you are not going back on our agreement are you?

May: *head still down but a little bit louder* that is our normal movie night.

also wearing a toy while going to the school events could be fun. the school nurse finding it during your "as often as you are willing" health check. or the janitor "accidently" spotting it while you change into a pair of coveralls.

Janitor: are you sure your alright with that in your backside sweetheart, do not want you hurting yourself after all.

May: *heavy blushing intensifies as janitor pulls on the wire coming out of may's but" no sir, it takes a little getting used to at first, but its remote controlled so it does not need to be adjusted through the day.

Janitor: Ok, if your sure. let me keep track of the remote, do not want you breaking it while working. we have a big day decorating the community center for the mayor.

May: *shyly* If you dont mind. *hands over remote*

leads to a day of the janitor playing with the buttons while May does all the work *as usual* and interacting with people while on the edge of orgasm.

• Love

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
an idea for further down the road. you said you have plans for a masterbation mechanic, how about an early exhibition mission where the abby wins a challenge against may and send you to "get in touch with yourself" in nature. going into the woods/park and tending to your needs, while dealing with the thrill of you might get caught, opens up a chain of risking getting caught in various public places and wearing different easy access outfits. a barely there sun dress (very short and sheer), long hoodie with nothing under it, or dads t shirt/tank top. could even have certain ones involving specific witnesses.
Abby: looks like i win again. todays request is that you sit on your dads lap with no panties on, and play with your nipples.

May: *head ducked down and mumbles something under her breath*

Abby: What was that? you are not going back on our agreement are you?

May: *head still down but a little bit louder* that is our normal movie night.

also wearing a toy while going to the school events could be fun. the school nurse finding it during your "as often as you are willing" health check. or the janitor "accidently" spotting it while you change into a pair of coveralls.

Janitor: are you sure your alright with that in your backside sweetheart, do not want you hurting yourself after all.

May: *heavy blushing intensifies as janitor pulls on the wire coming out of may's but" no sir, it takes a little getting used to at first, but its remote controlled so it does not need to be adjusted through the day.

Janitor: Ok, if your sure. let me keep track of the remote, do not want you breaking it while working. we have a big day decorating the community center for the mayor.

May: *shyly* If you dont mind. *hands over remote*

leads to a day of the janitor playing with the buttons while May does all the work *as usual* and interacting with people while on the edge of orgasm.
OK, I really like those ideas! Tho they're kinda hard to apply to the current formula.

There're already 2 scenes where Abby gets May naked in public planned, one is in the beach and another during her questline. Abby's questline is all about the games they play and the punishment is always trying out for "perfumes" and dealing with the side effects. May is also meant to be unwilling to do the lewd stuff, but this could indeed change a little later on as she gets more curious herself. I also love sundresses so now you got me looking for an excuse to add it tbh xD

Less sure about the janitor tho, since I haven't decided on how his interactions are gonna play out. Taking notes on that tho! Really like the idea of May doing regular work with a toy inside her!

Reactions: gruu

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
just tossing out ideas. if they only worth a smile and a chuckle from yourself, then i am quite happy with the outcome.

• Red Heart

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
the janitor, a somewhat tall older man of indeterminite age. very grey hair and beard. somewhat chubby but still muscular from an physicaly active job. very happy, and friendly. if may decides to hug him she is likely to be picked up and hugged right back. not known for sure, but may not wear anything under the coveralls. it is just easier to wear them that way. very civic minded knows all the people in town that could use a hand. Ember may have been one of his helpers at one point or another. no reason for body shame, it gets in the way of getting the work of the day done. might walk in on you changing because of it. also while helping you stay steady on a ladder or giving you a boost to a higher shelf, his hands will change from grip to caress to fondle, but he doesnt mean anything by it. and of course the end of the day you should get a reward so lolipops, ice pops, or a hot dog down at the beach. after a particurly hard day, you may be offered a beer with him while sitting on the tailgate of his truck. mums the word about that though. dont want you in trouble for wandering home tipsy. surpriseingly when you wake up from your nap, your dressed again *i dont remember changing out of my coveralls*.

just a way to get may into a situation and it could range from mostly innocent, to not at all, depending on how you want to portray the incident.

and an excuse for the sun dress, a perfume from abby. the scent of the pampered princess, the effect makes the wearers skin very sensitive (from the princess and the pea story) your clothing feels like its scrapping and scratching your skin. fortunately abby has a old sun dress that you can wear. open back, very sheer material, and barely reaches low enough to cover everything. abby could comment that since she wont fit it anymore you can keep it. when you get home wearing it the other effect of perfume becomes apparent. dad want to take you on a dad and daughter date. so the two of you go to dinner and a long walk through town. the fact that you are 9/10ths naked and on display doesnt matter. his princess needs to be pampered. and now you have a sun dress and only need an excuse to wear it again.

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
the janitor, a somewhat tall older man of indeterminite age. very grey hair and beard. somewhat chubby but still muscular from an physicaly active job. very happy, and friendly. if may decides to hug him she is likely to be picked up and hugged right back. not known for sure, but may not wear anything under the coveralls. it is just easier to wear them that way. very civic minded knows all the people in town that could use a hand. Ember may have been one of his helpers at one point or another. no reason for body shame, it gets in the way of getting the work of the day done. might walk in on you changing because of it. also while helping you stay steady on a ladder or giving you a boost to a higher shelf, his hands will change from grip to caress to fondle, but he doesnt mean anything by it. and of course the end of the day you should get a reward so lolipops, ice pops, or a hot dog down at the beach. after a particurly hard day, you may be offered a beer with him while sitting on the tailgate of his truck. mums the word about that though. dont want you in trouble for wandering home tipsy. surpriseingly when you wake up from your nap, your dressed again *i dont remember changing out of my coveralls*.

just a way to get may into a situation and it could range from mostly innocent, to not at all, depending on how you want to portray the incident.

and an excuse for the sun dress, a perfume from abby. the scent of the pampered princess, the effect makes the wearers skin very sensitive (from the princess and the pea story) your clothing feels like its scrapping and scratching your skin. fortunately abby has a old sun dress that you can wear. open back, very sheer material, and barely reaches low enough to cover everything. abby could comment that since she wont fit it anymore you can keep it. when you get home wearing it the other effect of perfume becomes apparent. dad want to take you on a dad and daughter date. so the two of you go to dinner and a long walk through town. the fact that you are 9/10ths naked and on display doesnt matter. his princess needs to be pampered. and now you have a sun dress and only need an excuse to wear it again.
You really seem invested in the janitor idea xD
Just keep in mind the focus of the school update is meant to be the club activities, so I can't promise to add that questline early, if at all.

Really liked the perfume idea tho! If we're adding a whole new outfit, we could make it a large-ish setpiece, maybe? Being extre sensitive and wearing such a revealing dress has a lot of potential. Going to the beach with up could work both for the wind being convenient, as well as it carressing her extra-sensitive skin. And besides, sundresses fit beaches like nothing else... only issue being it's already established a swimsuit (or just being naked) is mandatory to access the beach xD

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
after hours at the beach, or dad slips the gate guard a 100 dollars to look the other way. pick and choose what ever parts you like, just enjoying the chance to brain storm. if i get bothersome to you just say the word.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022

Might as well just start working for Otchakun at this point. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
intern position. get the coffee, refill the printers, and come up with excuses for may to wander around in her underwear. sure i will take it.

• Haha

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
after hours at the beach, or dad slips the gate guard a 100 dollars to look the other way. pick and choose what ever parts you like, just enjoying the chance to brain storm. if i get bothersome to you just say the word.
No worries, keep it coming if you still have ideas!

Might as well just start working for Otchakun at this point. :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if I should add gruu to the credits as a writer now xD

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes