RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.03.1] [Otchakun]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
That's... not that different from what I had in mind!
The idea is smth like, dad finally fixes the TV, then they're watching a movie together (maybe while mom is making popcorn or smth), and his hand wanders a bit too much. He could be a little drunk too xD
An idea for a mom scene: May gets dirty (because she was playing with mud or something like that), when she returns to home her mom see her and angrily takes her to the bathroom and bathes her, she gets horny seeing May nude and wet and start to touch/kiss/finger May and then things get more explicit. These scenes can be played incrementally, every time May gets dirty her mom bathes her and each scene becomes progressively lewder.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
An idea for a mom scene: May gets dirty (because she was playing with mud or something like that), when she returns to home her mom see her and angrily takes her to the bathroom and bathes her, she gets horny seeing May nude and wet and start to touch/kiss/finger May and then things get more explicit. These scenes can be played incrementally, every time May gets dirty her mom bathes her and each scene becomes progressively lewder.
Hmmm... got no plans to lewd mom anytime soon, but I'll keep this in mind! xD
That's a nice way of doing repeatable-ish content too. Tho not sure if I'll add an actual dirt system.

Reactions: Ahsl

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Otchakun,
I have a couple of ideas, (of course I do)
1-May should decide to start sleeping naked
2-May should accept a dare from Abby to go without panties
3-May should be able to get up at night and spy on Mom and Dad doing the horizontal mambo gets horny, and masturbates thinking of Daddy.
4-Abby, Ember or one of the other kids gives May a battery dildo. (would love to see her expression getting it, then using it)
5-May should have to shower each morning so we can see her naked, plus, Dad can peak in, eventually she invites Daddy to shower with her.
6-Since she can ride the bus, there should be some groping on the bus, by other kids and adults. (love groping scenes)
7-May should be able to go potty (pee, poop optional)
8-A slut and corruption counter/gage would be nice too.
9-Is it possible for May to stay a virgin until Daddy gets to pop her cherry?
10-Offers of bigger tips from the customers should inspire May to do dirtier things for the money. Leading eventually to prostitution.
11-Make BaoBao a main character with a lot of scenes, especially with older men. (She's a cutie)

Last edited:

onishidu

Nov 15, 2018
hey Otchkun had an idea. the direction you dont go (to the right of the town) could be a field for may spying on other couples furthering her corruption. just an idea feel free to ignore me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Otchakun,
I have a couple of ideas, (of course I do)
1-May should decide to start sleeping naked
2-May should accept a dare from Abby to go without panties
3-May should be able to get up at night and spy on Mom and Dad doing the horizontal mambo gets horny, and masturbates thinking of Daddy.
4-Abby, Ember or one of the other kids gives May a battery dildo. (would love to see her expression getting it, then using it)
5-May should have to shower each morning so we can see her naked, plus, Dad can peak in, eventually she invites Daddy to shower with her.
6-Since she can ride the bus, there should be some groping on the bus, by other kids and adults. (love groping scenes)
7-May should be able to go potty (pee, poop optional)
8-A slut and corruption counter/gage would be nice too.
9-Is it possible for May to stay a virgin until Daddy gets to pop her cherry?
10-Offers of bigger tips from the customers should inspire May to do dirtier things for the money. Leading eventually to prostitution.
11-Make BaoBao a main character with a lot of scenes, especially with older men. (She's a cutie)
Oh my, let me go through each in order xD

1- I think you're going to like the next update ;)
2- Not a bad idea! Tho that's kinda out of Abby's questline structure. I could find an excuse for May to be bottomless in another setpiece tho (I can't just let her go pantyless all the time since a lot of scenes are made with her with panties on, and I'm not making variants for each of those scenes just to account for that)
3- The first half is actually planned to happen... eventually xD The second half could be fun too, if I find a good way to make it fit
4- Other tools for May to use when masturbating are also planned for the future!
5- Sorry but forcing the player to shower every time they wake up could get annoying really quick. I could make it an optional scene tho, or part of a setpiece.
6- I don't hate the idea! Just not sure if I want to make an RNG scene where that can happen in the bus and interrupt the player's travel plans. Could be part of a setpiece tho, like if she goes on a school trip with the other kids in town xD
7- May can already pee as long as she has drunk orange juice! Just beware if you drink too much in a row without using the toilet, smth may happen... Poop is entirely out of question tho.
8- Gauges were planned at some point, but I eventually decided to scrap the idea. I want the game to be carefree and for the player to just feel the stakes rising organically. You do have hidden values like May's bladder, and later on how comfortable she is with public nudity, but I'd rather communicate that in more immersive ways rather than having a meter reminding the player that they're playing a game.
9- Almost everything in the game is meant to be optional, especially who May's first kiss or sex scene will be. Rn there's just one kiss scene, but you'll be able to do it with the rest of the cast too, and even get closer to them — or not, if you so choose. Those scenes will be added over time wherever they make the most sense tho, so it's possible your favorite character won't get the scene you want very soon.
10- There's a tracker of how much money May has gained from working in the restaurant. Once it reaches a certain value, in a future update, that's going to unlock more scenes with different customers in a different room and different kinds of services will be available ;)
11- Glad you like her too <3 The main 3 are just Abby, Ember and Jun tho, so they'll inevitably get more attention than the other characters. But I do plan on giving the secondary characters as much love as they deserve! Baobao for now just has a thing with that one old man, since he was there since she first started out and helped her get comfortable with that job, but maybe I could make it a thing where she also just likes old men in general for more flexible scenes!

OK I think that's all. Hopefully it helps! And thanks for the ideas! As always I'm taking notes on them xD

hey Otchkun had an idea. the direction you dont go (to the right of the town) could be a field for may spying on other couples furthering her corruption. just an idea feel free to ignore me
Ahh, yes that's kind of planned to happen! There's the spot behind school where couples meet, and I'm also thinking of expanding the town with a farm area to the east somewhere in the future.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Oh my, let me go through each in order xD

1- I think you're going to like the next update ;)
2- Not a bad idea! Tho that's kinda out of Abby's questline structure. I could find an excuse for May to be bottomless in another setpiece tho (I can't just let her go pantyless all the time since a lot of scenes are made with her with panties on, and I'm not making variants for each of those scenes just to account for that)
3- The first half is actually planned to happen... eventually xD The second half could be fun too, if I find a good way to make it fit
4- Other tools for May to use when masturbating are also planned for the future!
5- Sorry but forcing the player to shower every time they wake up could get annoying really quick. I could make it an optional scene tho, or part of a setpiece.
6- I don't hate the idea! Just not sure if I want to make an RNG scene where that can happen in the bus and interrupt the player's travel plans. Could be part of a setpiece tho, like if she goes on a school trip with the other kids in town xD
7- May can already pee as long as she has drunk orange juice! Just beware if you drink too much in a row without using the toilet, smth may happen... Poop is entirely out of question tho.
8- Gauges were planned at some point, but I eventually decided to scrap the idea. I want the game to be carefree and for the player to just feel the stakes rising organically. You do have hidden values like May's bladder, and later on how comfortable she is with public nudity, but I'd rather communicate that in more immersive ways rather than having a meter reminding the player that they're playing a game.
9- Almost everything in the game is meant to be optional, especially who May's first kiss or sex scene will be. Rn there's just one kiss scene, but you'll be able to do it with the rest of the cast too, and even get closer to them — or not, if you so choose. Those scenes will be added over time wherever they make the most sense tho, so it's possible your favorite character won't get the scene you want very soon.
10- There's a tracker of how much money May has gained from working in the restaurant. Once it reaches a certain value, in a future update, that's going to unlock more scenes with different customers in a different room and different kinds of services will be available ;)
11- Glad you like her too <3 The main 3 are just Abby, Ember and Jun tho, so they'll inevitably get more attention than the other characters. But I do plan on giving the secondary characters as much love as they deserve! Baobao for now just has a thing with that one old man, since he was there since she first started out and helped her get comfortable with that job, but maybe I could make it a thing where she also just likes old men in general for more flexible scenes!

OK I think that's all. Hopefully it helps! And thanks for the ideas! As always I'm taking notes on them xD

Ahh, yes that's kind of planned to happen! There's the spot behind school where couples meet, and I'm also thinking of expanding the town with a farm area to the east somewhere in the future.
Awesome, response. No poop, no big deal, just wanted to know where your head was at. Since, Wolfboy (I forgot his name) is in the game, how about other animal characters? Doggie, or horseys, May can find work on a farm or at a stable. Now, that's an idea. Lol, with the size of Wolfboy's dick, you could have made him a Centaur.
I think it's a good idea for May to say what she is going to do next or where she wants to go. That eliminates the need for a walkthrough and also eliminates players from wandering around wondering if they are missing something. She already does that sometimes and it helps to move through the game easier and I think it's more fun that way.

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Awesome, response. No poop, no big deal, just wanted to know where your head was at. Since, Wolfboy (I forgot his name) is in the game, how about other animal characters? Doggie, or horseys, May can find work on a farm or at a stable. Now, that's an idea. Lol, with the size of Wolfboy's dick, you could have made him a Centaur.
I think it's a good idea for May to say what she is going to do next or where she wants to go. That eliminates the need for a walkthrough and also eliminates players from wandering around wondering if they are missing something. She already does that sometimes and it helps to move through the game easier and I think it's more fun that way.
Aside from Lupi (the werewolf/wolf boy), I do plan on adding more supernatural creatures. The forest should start introducing more of them (like a fairy), but there's also a succubus and a vampire planned. In terms of animal people, a cat girl or other kemo would be nice xD Probably no centaurs tho.

The reason May doesn't say what she will do next is because this is a non-linear game. The updates are releasing new content a bit at a time, so it may seem like there's an intended order, but you're supposed to just be able to go anywhere you want. With some restrictions.
Like you can't explore most of the city before the 2nd day, because you're meant to go through the 1st day and understand the game's systems first, and that's contextualized on the roads being under maintenance, but even then you can choose who of the 3 to hang out with. You also can't go the beach without a swimsuit first, so you can either buy one or borrow it from Abby, and also for making money you can just pick the method you like the best. Once the school update is out, you'll also be able to explore it from the 2nd day, and the forest I'm not sure yet, but probably it's gonna be open to you after going inside with Jun.

As for the player wondering what content they're missing, I'm adding a better tracker to May's diary in the next update. It will show a number for what stage you are on any questline, as well as how far that questline goes. . It won't track repeatable content, but should give you a nice idea on what's left to do. Tho wandering around is meant to be how you play once the game has enough content to justify it, just stumbling across cool stuff as you leisurely explore the place and enjoy the summer vacation xD

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
a couple pieces for equipment for spending money, and exhibition content. a yoga mat and a selection of workout clothes. from a sweat suit to a g string and a bottle of baby oil. take a small square in different areas to put the mat down and then exercise. may draw an audience, or helpers if you go that way. start off somewhere safe like in the house with your family, and change locations and the types of people who will be there. different flavors of audience for personnel preference. also silly idea for a public service club job, till you tell me your not going this route i am still going to come up with ideas for the path of the tomboy. you go with the janitor to an off campus event, you have to change into your coveralls on the way. you can either wait till you get there and change in the cab people watching. or change on the way while he/she drives, they will "help" you since they are there beside you. they promise not to watch, but they will get a little grabby to keep you from falling off the seat.

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
a couple pieces for equipment for spending money, and exhibition content. a yoga mat and a selection of workout clothes. from a sweat suit to a g string and a bottle of baby oil. take a small square in different areas to put the mat down and then exercise. may draw an audience, or helpers if you go that way. start off somewhere safe like in the house with your family, and change locations and the types of people who will be there. different flavors of audience for personnel preference. also silly idea for a public service club job, till you tell me your not going this route i am still going to come up with ideas for the path of the tomboy. you go with the janitor to an off campus event, you have to change into your coveralls on the way. you can either wait till you get there and change in the cab people watching. or change on the way while he/she drives, they will "help" you since they are there beside you. they promise not to watch, but they will get a little grabby to keep you from falling off the seat.
Hmmmm...
There's some workout content planned out, but it's meant to involve Ember. Maybe picking some clothes to use in it could be fun, but they would need a lot of use to justify that.
Liked the public service idea too. Could be a thing in the school update, but I'll need to come up with a decent storyline for it xD

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Aside from Lupi (the werewolf/wolf boy), I do plan on adding more supernatural creatures. The forest should start introducing more of them (like a fairy), but there's also a succubus and a vampire planned. In terms of animal people, a cat girl or other kemo would be nice xD Probably no centaurs tho.

The reason May doesn't say what she will do next is because this is a non-linear game. The updates are releasing new content a bit at a time, so it may seem like there's an intended order, but you're supposed to just be able to go anywhere you want. With some restrictions.
Like you can't explore most of the city before the 2nd day, because you're meant to go through the 1st day and understand the game's systems first, and that's contextualized on the roads being under maintenance, but even then you can choose who of the 3 to hang out with. You also can't go the beach without a swimsuit first, so you can either buy one or borrow it from Abby, and also for making money you can just pick the method you like the best. Once the school update is out, you'll also be able to explore it from the 2nd day, and the forest I'm not sure yet, but probably it's gonna be open to you after going inside with Jun.

As for the player wondering what content they're missing, I'm adding a better tracker to May's diary in the next update. It will show a number for what stage you are on any questline, as well as how far that questline goes. . It won't track repeatable content, but should give you a nice idea on what's left to do. Tho wandering around is meant to be how you play once the game has enough content to justify it, just stumbling across cool stuff as you leisurely explore the place and enjoy the summer vacation xD
It's your game friend, you take it the way you want. It was just my opinion. the video, I can't see, because I don't do social media, Twitter, Facebook, TicTok, etc. I have her making plenty of money at the restaurant. The forest, she won't go into and I will try to get her her bathing suit. I had her run into the Gropers one time and they were about to rape her but she yelled out for the Black Avenger who saved her. The school is closed, and I can't find other things to do.

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
It's your game friend, you take it the way you want. It was just my opinion. the video, I can't see, because I don't do social media, Twitter, Facebook, TicTok, etc. I have her making plenty of money at the restaurant. The forest, she won't go into and I will try to get her her bathing suit. I had her run into the Gropers one time and they were about to rape her but she yelled out for the Black Avenger who saved her. The school is closed, and I can't find other things to do.
Yeah, you're probably way healthier without social media lol. I thought you could see stuff on Twitter without an account but oh well.

You can't enter the forest, school or beach areas because they aren't in the game yet, sorry if I didn't make that clear. The beach will be out in the next update hopefully next month!

If you can't find other things to do, chances are you already did pretty much everything there is to do. Maybe you're missing some of the Gropers' scenes. The first is part of Ember's questline, and there's 3 others kinda hidden throughout the city. The next update is adding a better tracker, so sorry for the confusion right now!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahsl
Aug 27, 2020
thinking about a fun scene in the beach could be the neightbor inviting us to the beach and in the way back , her having his underwear stolen by those brats, then we going to their base again and her simply doing magic tricks changes the underwear the brat is holding for some dirty underwear of one of them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun and Ahsl

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Otchakun, you mentioned in an earlier response that May should drink the OJ to trigger a scene. I didn't know about that. I just left it in her inventory. See, it is stuff like this, little things that we don't know about to trigger events and I don't want to miss any of your scenes. Nothing said that drinking the OJ was important to the game.
My number 9 suggestion above, asked about Daddy popping her cherry. If you could work that in, sooner than later, then I/we (who want it this way), could let her do other people now that she is no longer a virgin. See what I mean is, I'm trying to be careful that somebody doesn't take it from her, before Dad. (like the Gropers).
Maybe, I'm just being silly.

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
thinking about a fun scene in the beach could be the neightbor inviting us to the beach and in the way back , her having his underwear stolen by those brats, then we going to their base again and her simply doing magic tricks changes the underwear the brat is holding for some dirty underwear of one of them.
Hmmmm... I can see that being a nice surprise xD
Tho probably not as part of the beach. I could have the Brotherhood be a bigger nuisance on certain questlines, or even the school update!

Otchakun, you mentioned in an earlier response that May should drink the OJ to trigger a scene. I didn't know about that. I just left it in her inventory. See, it is stuff like this, little things that we don't know about to trigger events and I don't want to miss any of your scenes. Nothing said that drinking the OJ was important to the game.
The reason you wouldn't know about it is because peeing as a mechanic doesn't have any functional use yet. It's going to be important in the forest, and probably in other places too. Whenever you're required to drink something in order to pee, the game will properly convey it to you, don't worry. I just added the mechanic now because I wanted to draw May peeing, and figured it'd be a fun bonus for people who looked at their inventory or the vending machine and thought "hmmm, I wonder what happens if I drink juice nonstop". So my suggestion is just don't stress out about those things and just enjoy the ride. If you get a secret scene it can be a fun time, and if you don't, you're probably not going to miss it unless you seek outside knowledge.

My number 9 suggestion above, asked about Daddy popping her cherry. If you could work that in, sooner than later, then I/we (who want it this way), could let her do other people now that she is no longer a virgin. See what I mean is, I'm trying to be careful that somebody doesn't take it from her, before Dad. (like the Gropers).
Sex isn't going to be a thing in the game anytime soon, sorry. There's a ton of other stuff I want to add first, plus sex isn't the point of the game in the first place — it's about teasing, seeing May embarrassed and generally having lighthearted fun (with fun exceptions). Also don't worry, May isn't just going to be suddenly raped and have her virginity taken by force (this isn't that kind of game). Even the Gropers' code is against rape (tho one of them tries going too far). Telling other people she's a virgin or not is just gonna be mentioned now and then when the scene asks for it, like when the old man asks May or the Gropers have a close look.

Maybe, I'm just being silly.
It's fine to be silly xD
Just can't promise to do everything the way you'd like. I'm taking a lot of suggestions, writing down a bunch of stuff and a lot of the beach update is actually gonna be from other people's ideas. But a the end of the day I can't please everyone and so just make the game I enjoy making the most, which hopefully well be enjoyable by the people playing too ^^

minn-tan

Nov 23, 2021
I just added the mechanic now because I wanted to draw May peeing, and figured it'd be a fun bonus for people

sex isn't the point of the game in the first place — it's about teasing, seeing May embarrassed and generally having lighthearted fun (with fun exceptions). Also don't worry, May isn't just going to be suddenly raped and have her virginity taken by force (this isn't that kind of game).
Literally everything you said describes the perfect game that currently doesn't exist. You really are a god among men

• Wow
Reactions: Ahsl and Otchakun

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hmmmm... I can see that being a nice surprise xD
Tho probably not as part of the beach. I could have the Brotherhood be a bigger nuisance on certain questlines, or even the school update!

The reason you wouldn't know about it is because peeing as a mechanic doesn't have any functional use yet. It's going to be important in the forest, and probably in other places too. Whenever you're required to drink something in order to pee, the game will properly convey it to you, don't worry. I just added the mechanic now because I wanted to draw May peeing, and figured it'd be a fun bonus for people who looked at their inventory or the vending machine and thought "hmmm, I wonder what happens if I drink juice nonstop". So my suggestion is just don't stress out about those things and just enjoy the ride. If you get a secret scene it can be a fun time, and if you don't, you're probably not going to miss it unless you seek outside knowledge.

Sex isn't going to be a thing in the game anytime soon, sorry. There's a ton of other stuff I want to add first, plus sex isn't the point of the game in the first place — it's about teasing, seeing May embarrassed and generally having lighthearted fun (with fun exceptions). Also don't worry, May isn't just going to be suddenly raped and have her virginity taken by force (this isn't that kind of game). Even the Gropers' code is against rape (tho one of them tries going too far). Telling other people she's a virgin or not is just gonna be mentioned now and then when the scene asks for it, like when the old man asks May or the Gropers have a close look.

It's fine to be silly xD
Just can't promise to do everything the way you'd like. I'm taking a lot of suggestions, writing down a bunch of stuff and a lot of the beach update is actually gonna be from other people's ideas. But a the end of the day I can't please everyone and so just make the game I enjoy making the most, which hopefully well be enjoyable by the people playing too ^^
That's all well and good my friend. I was just worried for May, she is soooo cute, and now I know you and Black Avenger are protecting her, yyyaaaaaa!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahsl and Otchakun

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
kinda hope to meet jun's family seeing as his sister happened to have access to some fetish gear in may's size i wouldnt mind getting to know her. could set it up as the family owns a shop in town and sis was looking for a chance to dress up little bro and his friends. also, possible modeling opportunity. a "chore" i would like to see carrying out the trash, doing it at night lets you do it wearing p.j.s., your underwear, or naked. there could be a recycling center behind the school you have to make it to. with run ins with named or unnamed characters being possible.

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
kinda hope to meet jun's family seeing as his sister happened to have access to some fetish gear in may's size i wouldnt mind getting to know her. could set it up as the family owns a shop in town and sis was looking for a chance to dress up little bro and his friends. also, possible modeling opportunity. a "chore" i would like to see carrying out the trash, doing it at night lets you do it wearing p.j.s., your underwear, or naked. there could be a recycling center behind the school you have to make it to. with run ins with named or unnamed characters being possible.
Jun's sister will definitively show up eventually! Just not sure when yet.
Chores could be fun if they aren't too intrusive. Could just be part of a questline in May's house.
And yeah, more random events with unnamed characters is smth I'll add eventually too. Just focused on other stuff for now xD

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
you could set the chores up focus based, three different options. no focus you click on the activity and its done. one for working with or around dad. or, one for with or around mom. that way you could do events involving them, or skip the events with the other. and if i do not pick any of them often enough you could get spanked by dom mom. if thats your thing.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes