RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.03.1] [Otchakun]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

_Nixi_

Oct 21, 2020
Glad you're enjoying it!

Sex isn't the focus so that kind of stuff probably isn't showing up super soon, but non-penetrative sex will most likely be the first kind to be added. Especially if it's contextualized in a comedic scene or smth (like when the werewolf started licking May) xD

The next update is gonna be beach! To avoid the same issue as the city update, I'll try to break it up in 2 parts more evenly, so it should come out sooner. Probably next month!

I hope not to disappoint (^^)/
Do you have a kind of roadmap ?

v0.04.0 = Beach Part 1
v0.05.0 = Beach Part 2
v0.06.0 = ?????

Just to get an idea of the type of content you'll be focusing on first

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Do you have a kind of roadmap ?

v0.04.0 = Beach Part 1
v0.05.0 = Beach Part 2
v0.06.0 = ?????

Just to get an idea of the type of content you'll be focusing on first
The idea right now is more or less like this:

v0.04.0 - Beach update (part 1)
v0.04.1 - Beach update (part 2)
v0.05.0 - More content for the 3 main routes
v0.06.0 - School update (part 1)
v0.06.1 - School update (part 2)
v0.07.0 - Forest update
v0.08.0 - More content for the 3 main routes
v0.09.0 - City expanded again

If you want to keep updated you can check my Fanbox too (Twitter sucks for long text). . Early access and some sneak peeks are paid but stuff like these are free for everyone interested.

The other major updates will probably be broken down in two halves if they also get too big. I wanted to keep the numbers consistent with the kind of release, but the "XX.1" might make people think it's a minor update with just bug fixes, so maybe I should go with your idea instead and have v0.05.0 be the beach part 2.

Dietzz

Nov 17, 2018
The idea right now is more or less like this:

v0.04.0 - Beach update (part 1)
v0.04.1 - Beach update (part 2)
v0.05.0 - More content for the 3 main routes
v0.06.0 - School update (part 1)
v0.06.1 - School update (part 2)
v0.07.0 - Forest update
v0.08.0 - More content for the 3 main routes
v0.09.0 - City expanded again

If you want to keep updated you can check my Fanbox too (Twitter sucks for long text). . Early access and some sneak peeks are paid but stuff like these are free for everyone interested.

The other major updates will probably be broken down in two halves if they also get too big. I wanted to keep the numbers consistent with the kind of release, but the "XX.1" might make people think it's a minor update with just bug fixes, so maybe I should go with your idea instead and have v0.05.0 be the beach part 2.
Thanks for the update! Super excited about where this game is going, looks great so far. So I'm sure you have a pretty good idea of the scenes that you want to create as you move along this roadmap... but have you considered having Abby talk May into a taking a shower/bath with her at some point? I'm a freak for bathing scenes and kind of got my hopes up when we first meet her and she mentions how they used to take baths together. Anything like that in the plans?

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Thanks for the update! Super excited about where this game is going, looks great so far. So I'm sure you have a pretty good idea of the scenes that you want to create as you move along this roadmap... but have you considered having Abby talk May into a taking a shower/bath with her at some point? I'm a freak for bathing scenes and kind of got my hopes up when we first meet her and she mentions how they used to take baths together. Anything like that in the plans?
Glad to hear!
And actually, yeah that's something I'd love to do eventually! Just need to come up with a scene/excuse to add it xD
I'm thinking of sprinkling small optional scenes between major additions, so if I can't write a scenario in her questline where it happens, maybe it's a good place to add it too.

What is the reason for the demosaic patch if the game is uncensored?
Ah, good question! It's for the people who got the game 1 week early from Fanbox, since it's a Japanese site and I need to add some form of censorship.
I originally added just the Mega link but a moderator came and added some mirrors, so I kinda got embarrassed of erasing their work lol. Now that the public version is out it's unnecessary tho. I should just go and delete the link to avoid confusion.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Glad to hear!
And actually, yeah that's something I'd love to do eventually! Just need to come up with a scene/excuse to add it xD
I'm thinking of sprinkling small optional scenes between major additions, so if I can't write a scenario in her questline where it happens, maybe it's a good place to add it too.

Ah, good question! It's for the people who got the game 1 week early from Fanbox, since it's a Japanese site and I need to add some form of censorship.
I originally added just the Mega link but a moderator came and added some mirrors, so I kinda got embarrassed of erasing their work lol. Now that the public version is out it's unnecessary tho. I should just go and delete the link to avoid confusion.
I really love May, she is such a cutie, and I'm CutieLvr, so I'm kinda an expert, lol. Would love to see May working in a cafe or even a bar where she has to deal with very handsy customers. The owner has her wearing something skimpy to please and bring in more customers.

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I really love May, she is such a cutie, and I'm CutieLvr, so I'm kinda an expert, lol. Would love to see May working in a cafe or even a bar where she has to deal with very handsy customers. The owner has her wearing something skimpy to please and bring in more customers.
Hehe, yes looks like you're a very qualified individual on the matter! xD

The cafe with a skimpy waitress uniform was the plan before the restaurant came along, so it's probably not gonna happen anymore. That said, there'll be more content to the restaurant later, with different kinds of customers and services (including more private stuff on another room!)

There're still more aspects of a servant's role unexplored tho, so May will get to work as a house maid very soon in the future ;)

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
Glad to hear!

I'm really loving your game! It's by far one of the cutest games I've seen around here for a while.

Since so many people is contributing I want to add some ideas for the future:
As other hers had already mentioned, May's parents have a lot of potential. You can imitate a bit the dynamics that Anna and Daisy have in Daily Lives of my Countryside and progressively introduce scenes where May ask her parents questions about sex and they teach her, with these "teaching sessions" becoming increasingly explicit in nature and ending up in sex. This subplot can be implemented both separately, with each parent teaching May on their own alone, and then after completing each parent's quest there can be a threesome scene.

The playground have a lot of potential too. You can introduce some voyeur scenes with that women who is always watching the students play, where May can spy on her playing lewdly with the students. You can also add some scenes with May having fun with each student individually at the playground, and after completing each quest it can end in some group fun like a groupwank or something. Other adults might be involved in these activities too.

One of the students mentions that there's always couples in the school backside (presumably having fun). You can add some scenes
where May find one of these couples, masturbates while watching them fucking, she then it's discovered and the couple invites her for a threesome. May can be accompanied by one of her friends in these escapades, too.

As I said, I really like your game and can't wait to see more of it. Best of luck with it!

• Love

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hehe, yes looks like you're a very qualified individual on the matter! xD

The cafe with a skimpy waitress uniform was the plan before the restaurant came along, so it's probably not gonna happen anymore. That said, there'll be more content to the restaurant later, with different kinds of customers and services (including more private stuff on another room!)

There're still more aspects of a servant's role unexplored tho, so May will get to work as a house maid very soon in the future ;)
Awesome, just keep it in mind. Also, it can get pretty frisky in a restaurant too, don't you know, lol. (I'm a big groping fan, I think you figured that out)
Do I remember correctly, you saying that there would be more family fun times (Dad-Dau)?

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I'm really loving your game! It's by far one of the cutest games I've seen around here for a while.

Since so many people is contributing I want to add some ideas for the future:
As other hers had already mentioned, May's parents have a lot of potential. You can imitate a bit the dynamics that Anna and Daisy have in Daily Lives of my Countryside and progressively introduce scenes where May ask her parents questions about sex and they teach her, with these "teaching sessions" becoming increasingly explicit in nature and ending up in sex. This subplot can be implemented both separately, with each parent teaching May on their own alone, and then after completing each parent's quest there can be a threesome scene.

The playground have a lot of potential too. You can introduce some voyeur scenes with that women who is always watching the students play, where May can spy on her playing lewdly with the students. You can also add some scenes with May having fun with each student individually at the playground, and after completing each quest it can end in some group fun like a groupwank or something. Other adults might be involved in these activities too.

One of the students mentions that there's always couples in the school backside (presumably having fun). You can add some scenes
where May find one of these couples, masturbates while watching them fucking, she then it's discovered and the couple invites her for a threesome. May can be accompanied by one of her friends in these escapades, too.

As I said, I really like your game and can't wait to see more of it. Best of luck with it!
Glad you're enjoying it! <3

Stuff with May's parents is supposed to happen eventually, but they're pretty low on my priority list tbh. The idea for now is to lean on dad's gentler side and on mom's harsher parenting.
Those are great ideas tho! Definitively taking notes.

Keep in mind May is more the victim of other people than the one taking action herself. I can kinda see the playground scene taking place in the woman's POV somehow xD

The one of the couple behind school is also interesting. It'd be hard for May to do all that stuff the way she is now, but it could be a random/repeatabable scene and, depending on how far in the game/how high her lewdless level is, she could just watch or, later on, join in the fun.

I should start adding small scenes like these that aren't part of any questline to the world already. Those sound like great ways of doing it!

Awesome, just keep it in mind. Also, it can get pretty frisky in a restaurant too, don't you know, lol. (I'm a big groping fan, I think you figured that out)
Do I remember correctly, you saying that there would be more family fun times (Dad-Dau)?
Cough cough, well, I made an entire faction centered around groping, so you could say we're on the same wavelength here xD

And yes, family stuff is planned to happen! Just not anytime soon since there's a lot other stuff I'm more excited to add now.

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
i plan on not trying to get by without a job in game, any chance you could consider a hitchhiking and begging mechanic. after all, getting into cars with strangers (or people you know) has never turned out badly. also begging could lead to being propositioned, or introduced to a vagrant who will show you the ropes. said ropes might get used on you, but that just a risk you take.

Reactions: Ahsl and Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
i plan on not trying to get by without a job in game, any chance you could consider a hitchhiking and begging mechanic. after all, getting into cars with strangers (or people you know) has never turned out badly. also begging could lead to being propositioned, or introduced to a vagrant who will show you the ropes. said ropes might get used on you, but that just a risk you take.
Light prostitution was actually planned for the city update before the restaurant became such a major part of the area. You would beg for money and some people would suggest you do some "favors" for them in exchange.

Rn if you don't want a job, you can still get enough money to buy the cheap swimsuit from asking dad and exploring the city. Just beware of the Gropers ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and Ahsl

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Glad you're enjoying it! <3

Stuff with May's parents is supposed to happen eventually, but they're pretty low on my priority list tbh. The idea for now is to lean on dad's gentler side and on mom's harsher parenting.
Those are great ideas tho! Definitively taking notes.

Keep in mind May is more the victim of other people than the one taking action herself. I can kinda see the playground scene taking place in the woman's POV somehow xD

The one of the couple behind school is also interesting. It'd be hard for May to do all that stuff the way she is now, but it could be a random/repeatabable scene and, depending on how far in the game/how high her lewdless level is, she could just watch or, later on, join in the fun.

I should start adding small scenes like these that aren't part of any questline to the world already. Those sound like great ways of doing it!

Cough cough, well, I made an entire faction centered around groping, so you could say we're on the same wavelength here xD

And yes, family stuff is planned to happen! Just not anytime soon since there's a lot other stuff I'm more excited to add now.
I'm with you, and I'll stay with you. May is my cutiest cutiepie of the whole group. Love her innocence and her perchance to get in little situations that corrupt her.
We are absolutely on the same wavelength.

Would love to see the family watching TV and May cuddling and a little smooching with Daddy, as girls like to do (Daddy can't help but let his hand roam a little), with Mom within sight but, unaware, yet.

• Love

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I'm with you, and I'll stay with you. May is my cutiest cutiepie of the whole group. Love her innocence and her perchance to get in little situations that corrupt her.
We are absolutely on the same wavelength.

Would love to see the family watching TV and May cuddling and a little smooching with Daddy, as girls like to do (Daddy can't help but let his hand roam a little), with Mom within sight but, unaware, yet.
That's... not that different from what I had in mind!
The idea is smth like, dad finally fixes the TV, then they're watching a movie together (maybe while mom is making popcorn or smth), and his hand wanders a bit too much. He could be a little drunk too xD

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
That's... not that different from what I had in mind!
The idea is smth like, dad finally fixes the TV, then they're watching a movie together (maybe while mom is making popcorn or smth), and his hand wanders a bit too much. He could be a little drunk too xD
I LOVE IT!!!! MUAH!!!

• Red Heart

minn-tan

Nov 23, 2021
Speaking of the parents, I like the potential for her to accidentally discover her parents having sex at night. Perhaps she can get up at night to pee but she hears some noise coming from her parent's bedroom. She'll go to inspect it and well you know what happens from there... :^)

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
not sure what you have planned for the beach, but you could sell sunscreen. wandering the beach asking people to help with it, leading to a light groping scene. have to buy a new bottle for each time could get rid of some money.

• Red Heart

alucard73

Jul 7, 2020
Hi everyone, just to be sure, while translating version 0.3.1 into French, I saw that there was text for the beach, but we don't have access to it, is that right?
How can I be naked in the game?
Sincerely

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
not sure what you have planned for the beach, but you could sell sunscreen. wandering the beach asking people to help with it, leading to a light groping scene. have to buy a new bottle for each time could get rid of some money.
Hmmm... Actually, you just gave me a great idea! xD

Hi everyone, just to be sure, while translating version 0.3.1 into French, I saw that there was text for the beach, but we don't have access to it, is that right?
How can I be naked in the game?
Sincerely
That's because the beach was already in development when this version was released. There're a few bare bones NPC interactions, and the changing room, which will allow you to go to the beach naked if certain requirements are met. None of it is accessible yet, but will be in v0.04.1 once the beach is ready ;)

Also, wow I'm surprised to see so many translations showing up! My compliments to everyone putting in all the work! xD

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes