RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.03.1] [Otchakun]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

gruu

Nov 21, 2021
forgot all about the marker, that could be multi use. after acquiring it in a unconventional means, it could be used as a masterbation scene at night. puting it back where gropers left it. and if there is a chance dad could check on may and end up watching her, all the while may thinks it is just her fantasy that he came in the room to watch her. it all has to start somewhere after all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahsl and Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
forgot all about the marker, that could be multi use. after acquiring it in a unconventional means, it could be used as a masterbation scene at night. puting it back where gropers left it. and if there is a chance dad could check on may and end up watching her, all the while may thinks it is just her fantasy that he came in the room to watch her. it all has to start somewhere after all.
Yeahh that's an option! I do plan on making masturbating a mechanic too (including using tools), as well as sleeping naked, but for now any items are just little mementos.

yusana8258

May 12, 2022
Can you remove the skirt on the toilet scene?

It looks hotter when she sits on toilet without skirt covering her butt.

Or at least having clothing variants for the cg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
mac port? :)
I can technically export the game for Mac on RPGM, but I have no way of testing it. Could just upload it anyway but I think Mac users can just use another program to make it work too.

Can you remove the skirt on the toilet scene?

It looks hotter when she sits on toilet without skirt covering her butt.

Or at least having clothing variants for the cg
Hmmm, I guess I could eventually. Tho I believe girls who wear short skirts tend to use the toilet like that?

i saw the teaser image about the sunscreen. i can not wait.
Hehe. I hope to make it worth the wait ;)

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes