Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Where to click? i can't find any hotspot...
where you want :)

I have the mom at love 25 corruption 88, am I missing a point somewhere? Been having breakfast with her for a couple weeks and she's still not triggering the option to collect her panties.
You have to speak with Yakuza Boss to enable mom panties task , see here

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Mom is the last ... you have to bring him first the girl's panties he show you on the phone.
Or post your save
Sorry should have mentioned I got Paulina's panties. Not sure if I was supposed to get Susan's or if that comes later?

Save's attached.

MacLeod2001

Feb 8, 2018
I've loaded a savegame from 0.20 in 0.22. If i'll use the MC computer, this error occurs :(

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'object/clock.png'>:
  File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 22, in script
    call screen pc2
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'object/clock.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 22, in script
    call screen pc2
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1117, in render
    st, at)
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "J:\Downloads\extracted\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'object/clock.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Max's life 0.22
Tue Feb 12 20:16:27 2019
[/CODE]

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry should have mentioned I got Paulina's panties. Not sure if I was supposed to get Susan's or if that comes later?

Save's attached.
Yes first Susan's panties and after the boss show you mom on the phone

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Perseverance

Mini WT:

Alisia - Completely finish all photoshoots and then visit the Studio the next morning and she will be there

Nun (Erika) - Visit Church in the evening and go to the room on the right. You'll find the dildo in Kristel's house in the bathroom in the morning. You'll also unlock the scene with Amber.

New Prostitute in the park at night $20,000

Mom, Susan, Paulina visit the Yakuza Boss and he will give you the missions to obtain their panties.

Once you complete all the pantie missions you'll have the option to purchase a mansion (Near the Yakuza HQ) $300,000

There you will call Natalie. You have to raise her love and then her corruption. Engage with her but don't take it past stage 1 after you raise her love 5 or 6 times you start to raise her corruption, engage her but don't take it past stage 2. After you complete all her scenarios you can take each all the way.

Guys i just have a problem with this mini wt.
When i go to the park at night the game give me 3 Prostitute option to choice. But after i choice one of them, the other 2 become unavailable. So i wanna know if is a bug or not. Because perhaps i need to choice the right one.
Can someone tell me if is a bug or not? And if not, who the three is the canon choice for this update?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i just have a problem with this mini wt.
When i go to the park at night the game give me 3 Prostitute option to choice. But after i choice one of them, the other 2 become unavailable. So i wanna know if is a bug or not. Because perhaps i need to choice the right one.
Can someone tell me if is a bug or not? And if not, who the three is the canon choice for this update?
lol ok guys i quote me post because i find that in the end is just a bug.
The game give you three choice in the park for the prostitute. But when you choice the wrong one, the game just give you the right one XD
The first time i try i choice the right one. So the next night i go to the park and the game say to me no new one.
So i save the game and reload before the choice. And when i choice a different one, the game show me always the right one. So is just a bug.

Edit
Guys i have another problem
Nun (Erika) - Visit Church in the evening and go to the room on the right. You'll find the dildo in Kristel's house in the bathroom in the morning. You'll also unlock the scene with Amber. (After i see the nun scene, the next day she ask me about the dildo). So i go to Kristel's house in the bathroom morning time.
But i always find the two sister in there and nothing happen. Who i am missing?

Edit 2
Ok i find the solution. If other have me same problem. After the nun ask about the dild @_@ first go to the sex shop. And ask about the dildo. Otherwise the scene at kristel's house do not start :rolleyes:

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes