nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I'm playing chapter 1 and I started following the google walkthrough when I got stuck... but I'm still stuck anyway lol. I'm at V0.11 and I cannot get any scenes to trigger. Kristel it tells me to go to her room during the day and nothing has happened. Same for gym morning. Could someone help me out with what I am missing?

tania

Jun 30, 2017
I'm playing chapter 1 and I started following the google walkthrough when I got stuck... but I'm still stuck anyway lol. I'm at V0.11 and I cannot get any scenes to trigger. Kristel it tells me to go to her room during the day and nothing has happened. Same for gym morning. Could someone help me out with what I am missing?
You only go to kristel in day to unlock the study with your sister, then finish the study path(laura7 all) then kristel 4 in order, you cant unlock scenes ahead in the walktrough, you have to follow by order. Gym (Susan / Dominique / Tina 6) unlocks only after sex with kristel

Meaning

Jun 5, 2017
It's a typo that v22 initial screen shows as v21 even though it says v22 on the file name?.

Guess I'll have to download the update/patch to check it out...

Yup, it's a typo.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
nobody knows how the v travel goes 0.22
Alicia scene (1)
Amber scenes (1)
Erika (nun) and the second of the nun because she sent me to look for a sexual jugent for her but I do not find it

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
nobody knows how the v travel goes 0.22
Alicia scene (1)
Amber scenes (1)
Erika (nun) and the second of the nun because she sent me to look for a sexual jugent for her but I do not find it

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, thank you for the update walkthrough at last i know that i have done all before see the walkthrough.
I just wanna add something, perhaps i am wrong, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who do you all thing? Am I worried too much or do you think I may be right?

Edit 1
For the rest of the update who to say? The photoshot go always well and i like it.
But... why i can call again Alisia? I can only watch her in the replay menu. Was really cool if i can call her again and fuck her like the other.
The new prostitute... well XD some are really gorgeous and other well, not me type XD

Then the main dish:
Buy the villa is really great, but... was really better if the villa was much more huge and let also the rest of the family live her too.
Also because... do not look like... that MC start to see Natalie as a really possible girlfriend? He buy an house and let her live there. I see also that the villa have another spare room, so another girl/woman come live here too. Also 3 garage? Perhaps every car bring us to a new map?

Anyway i really like this new update. Cant wait to see the new one.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Is it a bug ?
I have 9LP 28CP (AUNT) but I cannot do anything while she takes a bath, MC walks out after 2 lines of text.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Hi guys, thank you for the update walkthrough at last i know that i have done all before see the walkthrough.
I just wanna add something, perhaps i am wrong, but...

Who do you all thing? Am I worried too much or do you think I may be right?

Edit 1
For the rest of the update who to say? The photoshot go always well and i like it.
But... why i can call again Alisia? I can only watch her in the replay menu. Was really cool if i can call her again and fuck her like the other.
The new prostitute... well XD some are really gorgeous and other well, not me type XD

Then the main dish:
Buy the villa is really great, but... was really better if the villa was much more huge and let also the rest of the family live her too.
Also because... do not look like... that MC start to see Natalie as a really possible girlfriend? He buy an house and let her live there. I see also that the villa have another spare room, so another girl/woman come live here too. Also 3 garage? Perhaps every car bring us to a new map?

Anyway i really like this new update. Cant wait to see the new one.
I will update the walkthrough to explain what the different options lead to.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
You only go to kristel in day to unlock the study with your sister, then finish the study path(laura7 all) then kristel 4 in order, you cant unlock scenes ahead in the walktrough, you have to follow by order. Gym (Susan / Dominique / Tina 6) unlocks only after sex with kristel
Ugh can't believe I forgot to finish up Laura 6. Was wondering why I couldn't keep going.

AEMZ

Feb 15, 2019
Hi guys' I play v0.12 of 0.22 Max's life, do not show me on pc Christmas hat!! please help me

AEMZ

Feb 15, 2019
Hi guys, i play V0.12 of V0.22 max life game , i can not find Christmas hat in my PC, do not show that, please help me

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes