PapaMuda

Jan 1, 2018
Help, I cant trigger sunday event with Alisia waking me up.

Common 4 that i cant trigger. I try to breakfast with mom and in the sunday nothing happen. Pls help

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I restarted from scratch and following the WT religiously and can't get the following of v.0.18 to trigger:

Common 3
-If everything goes well, when you get up in morning, your mother must come to your room telling you Alvin came to visit you. If not try to go Sophia’s house and make Alvin spy on you doing something with his mother some more.

The MC has done stuff with Alvin's mom like 50 times and not triggering this event. Any advice on what to do?:unsure: Thanks.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Fine, i tried that and it didn't work, any more ideas?
try to recruit all the girls for the photoshoot and see if someone is not done and redo the photoshoot for all the girls in case you missed someone. if you have options for what photoshoot to do with a girl don't bother with her. i had similar problem with the last 2 photoshoot with chloe and didn't recruit sasha. so you might have similar problem

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
One should play chapter 1 first right??
I thought chap 2 would be the "new" version but when I started it, I got the impression that this is not the beginning...am I correct?

Reactions: tarzan123

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
Im honestly just gonna wait for compressed. No way I can spend hours downloading 5 gigs only for it to have a network error around 4.7 gigs in.

vitocaaa

Oct 28, 2017
i started a new game and i cant trigger any stuff at the begging of the walkthrough anyone knows why?

btw why i started the game with 2k money is that right?

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
You need hire all the prostitute and follow my WT.
I started a new game with v. 0.22 and have followed your WT religiously but am unable to get the following to trigger:

Common 3
-If everything goes well, when you get up in morning, your mother must come to your room telling you Alvin came to visit you. If not try to go Sophia’s house and make Alvin spy on you doing something with his mother some more.

I hired 4 prostitutes in the park instead of the 3 mentioned in your WT (Is this causing a bug not seen in v.0.18?). Is there one of the prostitutes that I shouldn't have hired? I've been to Alvin's house maybe a dozen times doing stuff to his mom and still having no luck. I would greatly appreciate your help overcoming this matter. Thanks.

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
i can`t open the last 5 events for mom and laura.... i think my savefile is bugged.

any1 have an walkthrough? thank you very much.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes