idleadel

Mar 17, 2018
According to the walk-through I have to level up Laura to 34C and after that she is supposed to come into my room in the morning but that event doesn't work even after i have leveled her up to 34C. I tried loading at various points and replay that event but the scene doesn't happen at all.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
In playing v.0.22 and went back and played the hearing strange noises church part again. I'm not getting the trigger to talk to the men in the basement the next day. The nun doesn't step aside so the MC can open the secret alter passage. Is this a bug or what?

Reactions: Seriosha

SirJayWesley

Jan 25, 2019
Question: I'm stuck at the Church secret passage scene. Not able to speak to the Nun to enter the secret passage again after Mother Superior cut scene. Could someone help, please?

Reactions: Seriosha

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
I have finished all of the photoshoots and still don't get Alisia to appear, why?
I would try doing the Lara ones again. For me there were new photoshoots that I hadn't done with her. It's like the others instead it stops before the Duo and Sex photoshoots because she doesn't like Max like that lol. I did those photoshoots in the morning and at the end when I clicked Leave, the next scene was immediately Alisia. Try that and see if it works.

SirJayWesley

Jan 25, 2019
@Kuggazer multiple bug reports of the nun in front of the secret passage scene not progressing after the scene at night in v0.22, are you aware of this bug?
@Kuggazer multiple bug reports of the nun in front of the secret passage scene not progressing after the scene at night in v0.22, are you aware of this bug?
No I wasn't. Would there happen to be a fix for it yet, if so, where would I find it?

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I would try doing the Lara ones again. For me there were new photoshoots that I hadn't done with her. It's like the others instead it stops before the Duo and Sex photoshoots because she doesn't like Max like that lol. I did those photoshoots in the morning and at the end when I clicked Leave, the next scene was immediately Alisia. Try that and see if it works.
Fine, i tried that and it didn't work, any more ideas?

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
where is the save file location ? i keep deleting my saves from game/saves but it keep show up :/ help?

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes