• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Onaznamj

Jul 28, 2018
Where can I get my save file? Sorry iam really noob in this situation..
Where can I get my save file? Sorry iam really noob in this situation..
Xmas hat you do not see it in the android version. Or ask who did the porting or put your save here. I start the event
Found it..but I am having problem attaching it in this site...it says "problem in extension" is it ok to send this via email?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I got it.. here is my save file...
it does not seem to be a correct save file. Does not work.
The save file files you should find them in the save folder and have a name like this.
1-1-LT1, 1-2-LT1, 1-3-LT1 etc ...
Alternatively you can try to insert in the right folder this save of another user, It is exactly the beginning of the event.
Extract it first.

Onaznamj

Jul 28, 2018
The save file files you should find them in the save folder and have a name like this.
Alternatively you can try to insert in the right folder this save of another user, It is exactly the beginning of the event.
Extract it first.
Extract it first.

Onaznamj

Jul 28, 2018
I think this is far ahead in my current save.. I am following this walkthrough.. right
Now I am finshed in version .07 and the next one is the christmas event.. am I wrong in following the.sequence of this guide? In regards of my save file.. I think it is protected thats why I cannot copy or modify the file.. also, I got this game from apkparadise.org.. maybe I need the most updated app..

Onaznamj

Jul 28, 2018
I think this is far ahead in my current save.. I am following this walkthrough.. right
Now I am finshed in version .07 and the next one is the christmas event.. am I wrong in following the.sequence of this guide? In regards of my save file.. I think it is protected thats why I cannot copy or modify the file.. also, I got this game from apkparadise.org.. maybe I need the
Now I am finshed in version .07 and the next one is the christmas event.. am I wrong in following the.sequence of this guide? In regards of my save file.. I think it is protected thats why I cannot copy or modify the file.. also, I got this game from apkparadise.org.. maybe I need the most updated app..

Please see screen shot.. this is my current points in each of the girls

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Ok here's where I am at so far, in the 1-12 versions I manage to get as far as to be in a 69 position with the MC mom, the topless tanning with Rita, a bj from the aunt and a vag rub from the cousin, oh and with Laura playing with her boobs. I think it's safe to say that Dominique events are done, the same seems to go for Susan as well ( I don't count the gym chick ) I've follow the walkthrough but so far everything just repeats and nothing new is triggered, so what triggers going to the beach by yourself, what triggers this ''Christmas Party'' ? So far I can't get any new points, I read the walkthrough and even restarted over again to see what I might've missed.

.....hitsu.....

Jul 23, 2018
I still can't find a solution alone, to my problem, which is that with version 0.16 I have a lot more girl or place blocked than with version 0.12 I just downloaded, it's simple I can't unlock anything on version 0.16 anymore and yet apparently I still have a lot of girl to meet, a little help would be appreciated .
thank you

GrundleStick

Aug 3, 2018
First get the toilet scene with Laura and choose sex, she will ask for anal lube. Then go to the sex shop and click to buy the anal lube, the assistant will tell you that she will only sell the lube if you get her mom Eva a job at your club. Then go to the apartments click on the receptionist to see Eva talk to her and the at night go to the club and talk to Aunt. Then tell Eva about the job, once Eva has started working at the club, the Aunt will be available at her home and you will be able to buy the lube for the toilet scene with Laura.
How do I trigger Laura asking for lube? Looks like I've done everything else

EDIT: Figured it out. Had to have sex with Laura in the evening and night after she gets taught.

Big Chicken

Aug 27, 2017
Are ep 1 & ep 2 interrelated or are they different parts??? I'm newbie, which version should i play??? ( Sorry 4 my bad English :) )

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Developer as you do not understand Animation Well, I'm serious masterpiece, can continue to serve

raxzi

Nov 21, 2017
Hello guys , right now im stuck episode 1
mom love : 9point
Mom corrupt: 52(cannot procedd she missing bed ,she always in bed at night)
laura love:8 point
laura corruption: 36 point idk how to procedd after boon masage
rita love :10 point
rita corruption : 29 point , how do I get christmass?
susan love : 7 point
susan corruption :14 point (done sex)
dominuque love:4
dominuque corrupt:17(done milk)
tina love:0
tina corrupt:7(lesbian scene gym)
mei love 1:
mei corrupt 1
alisa love :6 point
alisa corrupt : 12 point ( cannot bath with her
aunt love :9 point
aunt corrupt :28 point(cannot bqth with her)

paulina 0

kristel corrupt 6 ,didnt appear at day

sophia 7 corrupt

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes