rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
how can i trigger christmas party in ch 1?(doesn't show any chrismas'hat in pc) and aunt never is home in night in ch 2.
and can't trigger beach quest doesn't matter how many time i go there with alisia.
what do i do with those problems?
guide please:)

May 31, 2018
Anyone can teach me to find two breast pump of dominique pls
Home - (1) backyard where Laura doing yoga, looking for tube on the floor. (2) In dining room find 2 glass cups.
Rita's studio - (3) Looking for stands

//IIRC there was the night when Laura became "crazy" that she didn't stop and after that she said to herself that she don't want to take that "stupid pill" anymore that mean in the future update she may be pregnant right? Any idea?

Anyway this is best game series I've played, thank you sir.

Reactions: Lelouchsama1102

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i
how can i trigger christmas party in ch 1?(doesn't show any chrismas'hat in pc) and aunt never is home in night in ch 2.
and can't trigger beach quest doesn't matter how many time i go there with alisia.
what do i do with those problems?
guide please:)
ve been trying to get help for this for along time noone reponds but i know you have to get laura to 36 cp and i got 35 but have no clue how to get the last one im trying to figure t out myself ive read alot of pages but cant find out how to do it once u get laura to 36 cp you get a call from arvin then u can get christmas

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
i finished all characters in ch 1 and recive finish game message but i didn't go to prison.
what do i do?

May 31, 2018
Look like I messed up some how....I've unlocked almost every scene, hot spring etc but I can't enter aunt house at night (keep being kicked out anytime). I think because I bought the club for aunt before unlock her scenes, now both aunt and Alisia in living room (can't do anything) but not Allisia alone to unlock footjob scene...What to do now???

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
chapter 2 Saturday morning hot springs can't find mom in her room i tryied 5 times but she wasn't there what am i missing i did exactly from WT love and corr is right so iddin't miss anything but why this happen

Tomaszek

Sep 28, 2017
Look like I messed up some how....I've unlocked almost every scene, hot spring etc but I can't enter aunt house at night (keep being kicked out anytime). I think because I bought the club for aunt before unlock her scenes, now both aunt and Alisia in living room (can't do anything) but not Allisia alone to unlock footjob scene...What to do now???
go to the house of aunt in the evening, sleep under the door

sayvaz

Apr 15, 2018
Issues time, i'm up to these according to the walkthough but they wont trigger.

The Mother wont be down in the living room at night after cumming over her in the morning

The Aunt is in the bath but i can't go in.

The Cousin wont allow me to the beach, i can only go with her for the footjob.

I've done the party, and got the farm, but these seem stuck. Any help would be appreciated.

I have same problems

.....hitsu.....

Jul 23, 2018
hello I downloaded the game on the site:
the version : Max's Life - Version 0.16 + Walkthrough .

my concern is that I see talking about scene of the game here or I have no access, besides I only go around in circles, I can no longer unlock scene or girl, for information I have access to the:
studio my steps to all the girls.
at susan mes house only some scene (toilet and bathroom)
at the house of departure
on the farm
domi home I had a dialogue and nothing since
at the hotel, no girls available

the rest is displayed in : not yet developed

so I wonder if the file on this site isn't corrupted.

Zack0299

Jul 23, 2018
Need a little so started playing version 0.12 on mobile but i cant trigger the christmas event any advice to trigger the event. Thanks

May 31, 2018
Any help? :(

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes