Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi, i am stuck in Tina's quest.. Apartment still lock.. please help.. here is my save file
Try to continue the other characters. You're still missing a lot. Try to complete the entire beach quest first.

padder

May 5, 2018
I've a horrible disease where I have to sniff panties to stay alive.. Its called Pantitis.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I've a horrible disease where I have to sniff panties to stay alive.. Its called Pantitis.
Lol!! Just be careful because Pantitis can also lead to Jerkcock syndrome, which is really bad, because it sometimes causes blindness...……………………………….Peace!!

Reactions: padder

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
So the Chapter 2 (0.16 version) ends exactly where the walkthrough says? There is no more content? The game dev is just doing the remake with other models? And there are more games from this dev?

julianes30

Jan 16, 2018
im playing now the fisrt chapter. im in the chrismass event. I already give the aphrodisiac to aunt and mom. I go to backyard to find the minigame and nothing happen. can someone explain to em how to complete thos chrismass event please.

U

User_473348

So I'm confused. Where exactly do we play Prison part? I have 0.12, 0.13, and most recent version
0.12 is the final version and end of Chapter 1. Prison event is automatic when you finish all of Chapter 1. Click on the bag in front of the house at night. After that you only need 0.16 which is Chapter 2 most current version.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Ok finally did prison and finished. I still never was able to get last Mei scene though. I assumed it had to do with getting second half of photos but since that never happens I wasnt sure. Did I miss something?

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I'm playing version 0.12, and seem to be stuck. I've retrieved the fake ring from Dom's ex, but how do I swap it for the one I gave Rita? The built-in walkthrough says to talk to her, but any time I find her in her room, the only choices involve a photoshoot, masturbation, or sex.

Also, can't get into Laura's room at night. Keeps saying "better let her finish".

Aren_Gee

May 19, 2018
I think I got stuck with Sophie's spycam mission, I found the cameras in the toilet and bathroom (which are highlighted in green when you hover your mouse on it) but I can't seem to click on anything in her bedroom.

Aren_Gee

May 19, 2018
I think I got stuck with Sophie's spycam mission, I found the cameras in the toilet and bathroom (which are highlighted in green when you hover your mouse on it) but I can't seem to click on anything in her bedroom.

Ah nevermind, I just found the solution. LOL

Apr 17, 2018
I'm playing version 0.12, and seem to be stuck. I've retrieved the fake ring from Dom's ex, but how do I swap it for the one I gave Rita? The built-in walkthrough says to talk to her, but any time I find her in her room, the only choices involve a photoshoot, masturbation, or sex.

Also, can't get into Laura's room at night. Keeps saying "better let her finish".
AS far as I remember she has to not be in her room on a Saturday evening, you'll see the ring in it's box to click on

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes