• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Changelog 0.13
Almost all the scenes in "Home" are redone( And also new stuff ).

Almost all the scenes with Alisia are redone ( And also new stuff ).

Almost all the scenes with Alisia's mother are redone ( And also new stuff ).

Introduced a new character (only introduced)

Added 3 new locations

New ui

New navigation system to avoid unnecessary clik

All scenes can be reviewed via the achievements page

All videos have been created with audio.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Prison? What is with these game makers shoehorning prisons into their games? It better not be as shit as SU was.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
To copy old saves from 0.12 into 0.13 save folder won't work, I can't see them at the load/save window afterwards.
There is a link to download version 1-12 at the in-game option, it takes you to Mega, file size 2.75 GB so I can't download that.. have no idea if it will install first game into second game and thus make old saves possible to copy over and play/watch new scenes.

It appears though, that starting a new game in v0.13 acts like you did everything correctly in v0.12, as the characters have love & corruption points already, haven't cross checked if they match my end game from 0.12 yet but suspect they do.
Not all old characters are present in 0.13, by checking the Achievement possibilities, guess we have to wait and see if some of them comes back?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I report it here too.

This is a new standalone version.
Do not overwrite old files and do not use old saves.

Strong scenes, extreme fetish, can be present in the game.
For this reason you can choose at the beginning of the game which mode to play.

The final screen will no longer be present. Check achievements to see if something is missing. The secondary activities that have been introduced will not be present in the achievements.

All videos contain Sounds. Be careful :)

Reactions: thuna555

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
To copy old saves from 0.12 into 0.13 save folder won't work, I can't see them at the load/save window afterwards.
There is a link to download version 1-12 at the in-game option, it takes you to Mega, file size 2.75 GB so I can't download that.. have no idea if it will install first game into second game and thus make old saves possible to copy over and play/watch new scenes.

It appears though, that starting a new game in v0.13 acts like you did everything correctly in v0.12, as the characters have love & corruption points already, haven't cross checked if they match my end game from 0.12 yet but suspect they do.
Not all old characters are present in 0.13, by checking the Achievement possibilities, guess we have to wait and see if some of them comes back?
Obviously all the missing characters will be reintroduced in the next updates. )

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes