• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
guys i dont know how to trigger the christmas event ??? im stuck Q_Q
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
I hope we will get to see pregnant Dominique. I mean, we spent quite some time in prison, it'd be a shame we don't get to see her big belly.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I hope we will get to see pregnant Dominique. I mean, we spent quite some time in prison, it'd be a shame we don't get to see her big belly.
Max spent more than a year in prison. So difficult to see her pregnant again. I still tried to do it and she does not come very well. She's a chubby girl and if I add the belly, for honey select limits come too much clipping problems.
But if you are a pregnant lover ... Do not be afraid ...

However, I did not think that lovers of pregnant women were so many. I had a lot of requests in pm.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
Max spent more than a year in prison. So difficult to see her pregnant again. I still tried to do it and she does not come very well. She's a chubby girl and if I add the belly, for honey select limits come too much clipping problems.
But if you are a pregnant lover ... Do not be afraid ...

However, I did not think that lovers of pregnant women were so many. I had a lot of requests in pm.
Thanks for your reply

More than a year ? I did miss that info at first so yeah, no preggo Domi then.
I can't wait to see what you got in store for us pregnant lovers :)

and for the number we are, there are full discord servers dedicated to that, like the haramase sim discord

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
You answer that same question so many times that I bet you whisper those words in your sleep.

:tf:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Cant wait for the next update :heartcoveredeyes:

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
Seriously, you're one of the greatest developer for this kind of stuff, always taking time to answer to your fans and giving solyution. Also I wanted to know about something weird but, is the pubic hair level stuck to the character model or do you choose it yourself? If you did, thanks! I'm happy that it's not only shaved ones!(Gotta love Dominique!)

Reactions: thetunisian

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
I just completed the "game". Holy lord, that's a lot of content for 0.12. Either the dev is being generous with version control, or there's really that much content proposed to go in. Either way, I enjoyed the hell out of it, and can't wait for future releases!

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes