• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
NVM I got it needed a password file for compressed version so,I just downloaded original bigger file..

IAMkyle

Oct 15, 2017
I cant find the aunt. i have 6 CP with susan. Every walkthrouhgh either says talk to her, or she is in the livingroom. she is not in my livingroom, i cant go to her house, and i dont think susan has a living room. she has a door i can see to the left of the stair when i first walk in her house, but ckicking on the door doesnt do anything. is this a bug? is that door the living room? PLEASE HELP

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
From a recent poll on my patreon page it was decided that the new videos will all be recorded with the sounds. Here is a preview. Let me know if you like it.
hope you got a incest patch ready for when those nazi's come knocking on your door bro.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I cant find the aunt. i have 6 CP with susan. Every walkthrouhgh either says talk to her, or she is in the livingroom. she is not in my livingroom, i cant go to her house, and i dont think susan has a living room. she has a door i can see to the left of the stair when i first walk in her house, but ckicking on the door doesnt do anything. is this a bug? is that door the living room? PLEASE HELP
She probably has not arrived in town yet.
You must have this stats and then talk to mom during breakfast.
momlove == 8 and momcorr == 5 and lauralove >= 5 and ritalove == 2 and ritacorr == 11

pab185

Apr 12, 2018
hello, i have to kristel to corr6 and i dont know if a bug or what, i finished with mother of max tropheos for example, and if i cannot to continue with kristel then i cannot to continue with the sister (sorry with my english) i see she when she is in the shower and only a time i saw she shaved his "hairs" only one time

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
I have all these and still no X-mas event Am I missing something?? I can't move on with Laura or Rita till the event,also mom won't leave bed at night for living room and Aunt won't give the tit job..

pab185

Apr 12, 2018
I have all these and still no X-mas event Am I missing something?? I can't move on with Laura or Rita till the event,also mom won't leave bed at night for living room and Aunt won't give the tit job..
Looked your computer? There are a chritsmas hat

Last edited:
Reactions: Fireboyo01

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Following the walkthrough and everything has worked till now, but can't get Kristal to come to my door when I go to sleep on the weekends. I go to Laura's room see both of them sleeping topless, go back to my room go to sleep and nothing

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Dont know why as I usually like milf characters that are well developed 32DD, but in this game...
The cousin just does it for me, might have to do with her personality, so free-spirit. That scene
scene at the end of the birthday party where she blows the MC was hot as hell ! For a second
I thought they were gonna bang her right then and there, but the fact that it ended in just oral
and tease made it super hot.

The mom and aunt are very attractive too, its almost a three-way tie, but the cousin just barely
edges them out. After that I'd say Neighbor, Big Sister, Lifeguard, Rich Lady, side characters (beach ones)
that singer/rockstar girl, and at the end the gym lady that tried to NTR you with neighbor.

Reactions: thuna555

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Oh! Thank you very much guy. I had finish this game already, look forward for v0.13 View attachment 89544
Have a good day!!:biggrin::biggrin:
Wtf is that image ? is it from the newer version of the game ? Was there a timeskip ? the chubby younger sister is looking a lot better, not sure how I feel on mom and older sister... I do however love Max's new look, like a hobo version of Squall from FF8 LOL, better than skinny hippy he looked originally ROFL.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes