Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Some news here about 0.13

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please tell me those are images from the "after being in jail for months" part. Aside form Rita, the other new models look like a step down... please tell me the girl in the sink isn't Alissa the cousin, she looked like PERFECTION before...

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I have to say, what an amazing update. Too bad none of all the old characters are there yet but the introduction of a few new ones is awesome. Not sure what to do with Dad's new wife but I'll figure it out I guess lol. But so far I'm loving this update

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
so this does not have a message at the end of the version like always ehh or did I miss something ? because I have completed all girls

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
meh on the mc changes. go younger, not 30ish douche.
Really ? what bothers you is that the MC is now older more mature looking ? Not the fact that most of the girls aside form Rita and the chubby sister dont look as good anymore ?

If I understood Kuggazer correctly, v.13 is a complete standalone and independent game correct ? So if I want the full expereince I cant overwrite v.12, more like rename this one to "Max's Life:After Prison" ? So its more like a part 2 of the story rather than a update patch right ?

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Really ? what bothers you is that the MC is now older more mature looking ? Not the fact that most of the girls aside form Rita and the chubby sister dont look as good anymore ?

If I understood Kuggazer correctly, v.13 is a complete standalone and independent game correct ? So if I want the full expereince I cant overwrite v.12, more like rename this one to "Max's Life:After Prison" ? So its more like a part 2 of the story rather than a update patch right ?
That's how I understand it yeah. It's just part 2 of the story

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes