• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RedRover

May 20, 2017
How do you start the snowball fight in the Christmas event? I've used the Aphrodisiac and gone outside to Laura. When I interact with her she says it is cold, but beautiful. I say something about going inside and the girls call me "chilly man" and I leave them. No mini-games.

magnilan

Feb 21, 2018
Hi, finding some problems here. I can't seem to unpack the game file even with 7 zip. Tried a couple of the sites already. File size seems right too. The error message keeps saying unable to open as a rar file, am I missing anything?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi, finding some problems here. I can't seem to unpack the game file even with 7 zip. Tried a couple of the sites already. File size seems right too. The error message keeps saying unable to open as a rar file, am I missing anything?
your winrar version in too old.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
How many aphrodisiacs did you put in their glasses?

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Hello pls help i stuck with sophia panties, he never caugh me sniff he panties, i follow walkthrough sophia (D8), pls help

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
How do you get help from Alvin? Did everything up until that but the event doesnt seem to trigger at all?
If I understood correctly where you are stuck, After stealing the Dominique ring and having sex with Rita, go back and talk to Dominique.

Simon Larsen

Nov 16, 2017
If I understood correctly where you are stuck, After stealing the Dominique ring and having sex with Rita, go back and talk to Dominique.
No i meant in the start of the game. After I went and talked to Mei and got the objective to get rid of her father I'm then supposed to contact Alvin but the event wont trigger in the morning. I followed the walkthrough and did the stuff I was supposed to.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
No i meant in the start of the game. After I went and talked to Mei and got the objective to get rid of her father I'm then supposed to contact Alvin but the event wont trigger in the morning. I followed the walkthrough and did the stuff I was supposed to.
Mmmm no, too early for Alvin. Continue with the other girls.

RedRover

May 20, 2017
How many aphrodisiacs did you put in their glasses?
I've tried it with just one. I've tried it with one each. I've tried it with over a dozen given one at a time and then checking the girls after each one. I've spammed 10 all at once. Nothing seems to work.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
@Kuggazer if it was not for devs like you this site would not exist .your work is our fantasy so thank you again

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes