Gatti

Dec 12, 2017
After the girls are gone with nora, I can not change the time on mobile phone or go to sleep. At the place where mum and aunt are on it.
where can i get the alarm?
thx

dickgirl69

Mar 18, 2018
Hello, I have just started playing this (awesome job so far, I like where it is going). I have stumbled upon an issue. As I play through I get to the part where I need to have a holiday event. After doing some reading it said the fix is in the OP since the hat will not show up on the PC. The only things in the OP is a shower fix and a walk-through. does anyone have the Xmas fix?

RedRover

May 20, 2017
After the girls are gone with nora, I can not change the time on mobile phone or go to sleep. At the place where mum and aunt are on it.
where can i get the alarm?
thx
Similar situation. I bought the alarm (at the same store you got groceries earlier Gatti) and I've set the alarm for multiple days in a row and I still have not caught mom in the shower.

Mcah91

Mar 8, 2018
Heylo.
I'm following the guide with mom and aunt
"At night, before sleep, set alarm clock.
Get up go bathroom, spy them. Do the same daily routine also if you stop gain point. "

The problem is if i go to sleep they sit in the gazebo and and i go but alarm clock but the day(s) after they' aint in the bathroom so i can spy on them, i tried to skip days just to make it happen but nothing.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Similar situation. I bought the alarm (at the same store you got groceries earlier Gatti) and I've set the alarm for multiple days in a row and I still have not caught mom in the shower.
Download fix in first page.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Heylo.
I'm following the guide with mom and aunt
"At night, before sleep, set alarm clock.
Get up go bathroom, spy them. Do the same daily routine also if you stop gain point. "

The problem is if i go to sleep they sit in the gazebo and and i go but alarm clock but the day(s) after they' aint in the bathroom so i can spy on them, i tried to skip days just to make it happen but nothing.
Download fix in first page.

Dangtrunghieu

Mar 18, 2018
tôi không thể thiết lập báo thức dù tôi đã tải bản sửa lỗi, ai có thể giúp tôi với cảm ơn nhiều

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Kuggazer, man, I love your game... but I have a little request for you: please add more Dominique content in the future, will you? thank you so much :smileskisses::smileskisses:

U

User_473348

Kuggazer, man, I love your game... but I have a little request for you: please add more Dominique content in the future, will you? thank you so much :smileskisses::smileskisses:
I second that, Domi, Susan and Tina are my favorites.:D

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Since the MC impregnated Domi to produce milk, does that mean that she's going to deliver in a future episode? Might be a nice outing for the MC to take his family to the farm too, especially for some naughty vegetable play! Keep up the good work, and hope to see more soon.

uaumut75

Oct 11, 2017
Repeat, at 11 corruption points shes without panties, finger her Get Achiement and +1 corruption Repeat, after fingering point mouse on her anus, anal finger her Get 2 Achievement and +1 corruption Day time, go aunt house bathromm, peek Alisia, enter bathtube with her, Get Achievement +1 corruption Repeat until toy get the last Achievement

guys how do skip this scene my cp and lp corruption is 6-16 but i cant skip this mission what does mean to repeat until toy get the last achievement ?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Repeat, at 11 corruption points shes without panties, finger her Get Achiement and +1 corruption Repeat, after fingering point mouse on her anus, anal finger her Get 2 Achievement and +1 corruption Day time, go aunt house bathromm, peek Alisia, enter bathtube with her, Get Achievement +1 corruption Repeat until toy get the last Achievement

guys how do skip this scene my cp and lp corruption is 6-16 but i cant skip this mission what does mean to repeat until toy get the last achievement ?
Screen stats and screen achievments, please.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
sorry man i passed already this alisia path but i cant pass this aunt scene i bought sexy maid uniform i went to morning time and aunt isn't here
In the morning, Aunt is at Susan's house. As always. Are you sure there is not?

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes