• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

valdeza

Aug 26, 2017
hi i followed walkthrough but i am stuck at alarm. i set alarm but dont wake up earlier to peek
anybody help

kaasknabbels

Feb 16, 2018
Cant get into domi's house. Completed Susan's chapter.

I'm basically stuck in the storyline now, I've completed everything that I could have completed before the party, but in order to start the party, I need the ring from Dominque.

Also, my CP points on Aunt are max, last thing in walktrough is that I need to visit her in the bathroom in the evening, so I did. But nothing happend, it still says that I better leave

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
@klx i thought your remarks where aimed at me and the last line of your response got me riled.i do apologise for that-are we good?
@Kuggazer as you did not respond to my thoughts, i was not insulting you or this game,i just wish there was in game guides rather than waiting for a walkthrough,great game with so many possibilities .would also like to thank you as few devs spend the time you do helping people here-so thank you

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Okay, you never talked to her. Have breakfast with mom in the morning. It will tell you to go to dominique.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
Goodday sir. Yes i did sneak to his ex house and then when i wait for saturday morning and also evening it prompts that i haven't got the ring. i am all confused sir. will you help me pls? thank you.

Where exactly? Have you already taken it from her ex's house?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
@klx i thought your remarks where aimed at me and the last line of your response got me riled.i do apologise for that-are we good?
@Kuggazer as you did not respond to my thoughts, i was not insulting you or this game,i just wish there was in game guides rather than waiting for a walkthrough,great game with so many possibilities .would also like to thank you as few devs spend the time you do helping people here-so thank you
Sorry I missed your previous message. Thank you and in the future I will try to make people understand what to do to move forward without getting stuck.

Reactions: Ginji

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Goodday sir. Yes i did sneak to his ex house and then when i wait for saturday morning and also evening it prompts that i haven't got the ring. i am all confused sir. will you help me pls? thank you.
You still have the fake ring. Swap with the real one on Saturday evening. When Rita goes to take a shower, she leaves it in her room.

Reactions: paulie13
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes