Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Mate on Titan [v0.4.5.2] [Darknerious] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [443,8 MB]
- - -

Mac [439,7 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MateOnTitan-0.4.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

vogel566

Nov 23, 2018
Quite a good game, nice animations and a funny story, but there are some stupid moments in the dialogue, but this is not critical. I hope author will not turn the story into a stupid harem with dummies instead of girls and preserves some kind of conflict and intrigue between them (I would prefer not to have a harem at all but to choose one girl in the finale lol) soo keep up the good work man

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
I can't build the gym, I don't have the materials, where can I find materials to build the gym?

IronFade

Aug 16, 2021
When I talk to Historia in eatery game gives error, and should stop playing when all character hints are "No more event for now" and "Nothing more yet"?

Darknerious

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
When I talk to Historia in eatery game gives error, and should stop playing when all character hints are "No more event for now" and "Nothing more yet"?
Thanks for reporting the bug, I'll fix it but it's just a little trivial/repetetive chat so it shouldn't interfere with making events available for now. And if the hints say "No more event for now" and "Nothing more yet" or are blank it's because you have already done all the available events not counting the repetitive ones (bed scenes, dream scenes(giant girls), dorm scenes (only mikasa's is done)).

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes