Ren'Py Mate on Titan [v0.4.5.2] [Darknerious]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Darknerious

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
1667947526093.png

Overview:
You got Isekai to AOT world by strange girl who told you that well-known fiction story really happened in the real world and ask you to help her to break her curse. For that she teleport you to the past taking the body of Eren. And now you have to do what you can to save those people. For that you will need strength. Luckily, That strange girl gave you a mysterious power that make you stronger every time... you mate?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-30
Release Date: 2023-12-25
Developer: Darknerious - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

mikasa_hj_idle.gif sasha_bj_kitchen_part5.gif mina_cave_cowgirl_part2.gif girls1.png krista.png mikasa1.png titan girls.png annie_event_part26.png rika1.png piggyback.png petra_eatery_part3.png hange_dorm_part1.png eren_titan_part6.png cooking1_part2.png sauna_intro_part1.png sauna_part4.png pieck.png mikasaxeren_training_part6.png mina_tg_part8.png mina_event3_part9.png mina_bed_fingering_part1.png rika_tg_part6.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm not a big fan of koikatu based games because all the girls look the same, but I think they actually work well for the characters and fit the overall feel of the game pretty well. Some scenes feel like the game is made purely for the sake of sex (you can easily get Mikasa's scenes if you just follow her route), however such a plot rarely keep people interested for long.
The dialogue isn't bad enough to take you out of the experience, but it's definitely noticeable, the grammar could use a rework.

OK, fellow perverts, that's enough... They've been teasing us for a long time,
It's time to attack dat TITAN ASS! ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

titan_girlsx.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I like it so far. Grammar needs work though. Also, want the left side rollback option like most Ren'pys have. I always set that rollback to left instead of having to click back at the bottom. Hope this doesn't get abandoned either.

Darknerious

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
I like it so far. Grammar needs work though. Also, want the left side rollback option like most Ren'pys have. I always set that rollback to left instead of having to click back at the bottom. Hope this doesn't get abandoned either.
thx for feedback, Ill improve that in the next update

Reactions: Shishingam
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes