Ren'Py Mate on Titan [v0.4.5.2] [Darknerious]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Darknerious

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Is there a story or is it just a dating sim?
Well, I planned the game so that the story of mikasa, annie and historia (in that order) would be the main story, the rest could be said to be secondary, although for the end you might be asked to complete those secondaries, since you are supposed to get all the girls.... so that the plot of mate titan power makes sense.

LivingHxxx

Apr 10, 2021
I was a little disappointed with this latest update v0.3.9,
not even a real sex scene, practically just teasing.:cry:
But really I liked Zoe's style and I'm excited about future scenes with her :love:

but overall keep up the good work and thanks for it (y)

Reactions: Doom Marine

Aiden Blackwright

May 6, 2018
As in the journal hint you just have to do the daily activities with annie(training, studying, eating) to get the ap missing.
I have been spamming these daily activities to death and once you've done the event the first time and gotten the point for it, it no longer gives you any points for that character. That's the case with every activity. Currently only one character is past 3 points. Almost everyone is stuck at 3 for me.

Darknerious

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
I have been spamming these daily activities to death and once you've done the event the first time and gotten the point for it, it no longer gives you any points for that character. That's the case with every activity. Currently only one character is past 3 points. Almost everyone is stuck at 3 for me.
Uhm... Sorry, idk why is that. Have you follow the hints in the journal? if yes and you Can't continue because lack of AP points, I can only think that it may be because you have used an incomplete save file from an older version, since i just made it compatible for the previous version completed savefile. it would help if i can see your savefile.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
so 1st off im going say i love the animations on this i never seen renpy game with animations like this ( and if there is any please folks tell me)

1. grammar wise there is a few issues here and there but nothing that brothers me that much other people how ever had said their issues with it

2. i love what you done with mina and i hope you do a lot more with her!

3. good luck on this project darknerious im rooting for ya.

antiSimp.

Aug 2, 2022
Uhm... Sorry, idk why is that. Have you follow the hints in the journal? if yes and you Can't continue because lack of AP points, I can only think that it may be because you have used an incomplete save file from an older version, since i just made it compatible for the previous version completed savefile. it would help if i can see your savefile.

I am also stuck at 3AP for Annie. Can u provide me with the save file for previous version.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
I'd say the biggest issues so far are the grammar related ones. It is really annoying to read and basic stuff, like not capitalizing the names, is so common. I'd recommend trying to find an editor for this one, respectfully.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game will not progress no matter how many activities I do Mikasa will not increase AP stuck at 9. Nothing will progress was going to ask in Discord but the Discord link is invalid.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Darknerious

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Game will not progress no matter how many activities I do Mikasa will not increase AP stuck at 9. Nothing will progress was going to ask in Discord but the Discord link is invalid.

View attachment 3026319
Weird, I played the game from start and I can get the 12 points. The only problem I can think of is that you are using a save from an old version, which unfortunately is not compatible with the new version. Here a working save similar to yours

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Weird, I played the game from start and I can get the 12 points. The only problem I can think of is that you are using a save from an old version, which unfortunately is not compatible with the new version. Here a working save similar to yours
Ok thanks

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes