• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Mate on Titan [v0.4.5.2] [Darknerious]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
AOT parodies are in a fun spot now... since they will have to specify how loyal to the cannon they will be because canon accuracy means NTR :KEK:

Reactions: Mibera

Darknerious

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
I'm looking forward to the next update. Except for some spelling mistakes (I know, I'm a fucking nerd) I love this game. Tough you could've saved the effort for the voices. Those just don't really fit in imo.
Ty for the feedback, since its my first game, I've been trying many things along the way, now I help myself with a translator, and I tried to add voices for more excitement and fanservice but I agree that it doesn't fit xd, I'll save myself the trouble, I'll wait for AI voices to get improve.

Reactions: Exocrine

LivingHxxx

Apr 10, 2021
this game was a good surprise, i liked it a lot so far. The second part of the sex scene with Annie is really good. I look forward to more updates

Reactions: oijoimrpgeomwpvm

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
So far pretty good, I hope there will be a love sex scene with Pieck Finger, and Gabi Braun. Though it's better to work on the existing characters atm and then move forward on new characters

noctisxv15

Jan 24, 2020
First, amazing job from the dev for the animations, really good for koikatsu.

Second, could someone recommend me some games with this style of animation for koikatsu? Thanks in advance

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
this game would so much better if content wasnt forced on you, for example feet every time fot fetish stuff is use i feel like throwing up i have a deep hate and disgust for mine an others feet i wear socks always so when its forced on me in this game i just want to not play anymore.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MateOnTitan-0.3.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes