Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
your kinda a nut job .... if you don't have antivirus software please take yourself elsewhere and buy it now.
Why so triggered? Name calling is for mental deficients lacking proper arguments. In your opinion I'm a "nut job", because I refused to download a file from a unknown person in the internet. And this gets even likes... that clearly shows the state of mind of you and these people. Despite using an antivirus program I still don't download mindlessly files on my pc.

The Sense of Entitlement is strong in this one.
I value my free time. If you don't that's very much your own problem.

I'm not talking about that. I was referring to you being demanding as fuck. You're playing this for free man. you get what you get.
If its not being posted it is what it is. (y)
You were talking about that, because you've quoted my answer to that guy with a single like and 6 posts since 2018, who wanted me to download his file. Your comment on my answer to that guy, was ironically "how polite" I was. Look back at your own post.
You just jump on another train.

bs.jpg

About being demanding:
Hundreds of erotic games are hosted on this site and it's usually a subscriber version. In my previous long, very much reasonable post I explained how F95 works and that it's a double edged sword (devs might miss income due to piracy, but they also get lots of attention, they otherwise wouldn't and with attention new subscribers come, not as much as pirates, but still relevant.)

People safeguarding their knowledge how to edit the html.exe in order to unlock tier 2 ON A PIRATE SITE are ridiculous in my opinion.

But I'm getting more and more the impression that fanboys in here aren't pissed, because of that, but because I dared to criticize their favorite game. That's a common and very much immature reaction of some board members here in many threads (hardcore fanboys of game x get extremely triggered and personal, because someone points out the many deficits of game x). Considering the many exaggeratedly good reviews of MoR, it's also pretty obvious that this is the case here, too.

I simply refuse to (test)play downgraded games.

If certain games turn out to be great, I consider supporting the dev. I have supported a fair share of games on patreon so far. But I'm not a fan of subscriber exclusive content, while most other games and VNs have a different business model (same version for the public and subscribers, but the public version is released much later).

Anyway I'm not playing this game any more, because I've made up my mind about it by now and will unwatch it. (Way too much grind for stats, which is a huge waste of my precious and limited free time and I absolutely dislike the clash of art styles and realized that there is only a small amount of static daz3d renders for sexual acts and a lot of cheaply AI generated placeholder art, the gameplay also isn't convincing.) But I'll stop it here, because this isn't supposed to be a proper review, just a reply to obviously triggered fanboys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkace

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
But I'm getting more and more the impression that fanboys in here aren't pissed, because of that, but because I dared to criticize their favorite game. That's a common and very much immature reaction of some board members here in many threads (hardcore fanboys of game x get extremely triggered and personal, because someone points out the many deficits of game x).
Nah, pretty sure you're just rubbing people off with your attitude. Here:

You can tell me how to edit my own save file in order to access tier 2 content. I'm not so much interested in the save file of someone else.
Otherwise sorry, but your reputation isn't high enough on this board to trust you or to download your file, which also just might be a virus.
You are not humble despite asking for help, "You can tell me how" sounds like your demanding. It should have been "Please, can you tell me[...]".

And not only you are demanding, the next part is you basically demeaning the one that who offered help, telling him he is a nobody, and therefore cannot be trusted. You are technically true, but here you are only digging your grave when you already made a social faux pas, and this part wasn't necessary to write at all.

You told everyone that you value your time, in that case do consider what you are going to say. You can't deny you're "wasting" your time arguing when the only thing you wanted was some help to cheat the game.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Do slaves get any special events on their birthdays? I feel that would help me boost affections. Another problem I am having is how to maintain food. I have a maxed out garden with a wildborn gardener but I am still running out of food. I wish there were a hunter job.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Nah, pretty sure you're just rubbing people off with your attitude. Here:

You are not humble despite asking for help, "You can tell me how" sounds like your demanding. It should have been "Please, can you tell me[...]".

And not only you are demanding, the next part is you basically demeaning the one that who offered help, telling him he is a nobody, and therefore cannot be trusted. You are technically true, but here you are only digging your grave when you already made a social faux pas, and this part wasn't necessary to write at all.

You told everyone that you value your time, in that case do consider what you are going to say. You can't deny you're "wasting" your time arguing when the only thing you wanted was some help to cheat the game.
It was a little bit cocky, but I don't see the problem here, when I was asking for a clue how to edit the html.exe for tier 2 access, someone not trustworthy in my opinion offered me suspiciously to download his file. I wasn't mean, I was beeing honest about my reasons not to trust him and explained these. I didn't attack him personally, I just told him that he is not trustworthy enough for me to download his file, because it could have contained a virus. So what?!

I still value my free time, but I'm also not taking shit from anybody. Anyway I'm very much willing to leave this thread for good, after all I already unwatched it. The only reason for coming back is fanboys still tagging me and bitching about my comment.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How many unique renders/people were added last update? I think there was a unique guy? but I also see there is a coilgun raider and his pet shedevil now which I did not see before. I have: Mae, Juno, Eliana, Aiko, (uhhh the sniper girl from water moes), and the girl from the missing guns quest so far.
Nine random generic guys, four fixed capturable guys, and the Prowler who will slowly turn your NPCs into prowlers if he is in your house.

Truls Baardson is in Watery Eyes, as an enemy icon.

You have met Cassius Bauer, probably the strongest NPC you can have in your party.

The Cultist Monk who you might have already killed since he existed in previous game versions but was not capturable then.

And Tuner Jackson, a fixed bounty from the Town Hall.

As for unique missable girls, here is a list.

Reactions: WakamoSato

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Is willpower bad if Im not forcing them to do anything? and I need to go to school I guess. I picked attractive and read all the charm books but im still behind.
Willpower it´s not bad at all. Simply it don´t fit all styles of play. The way I play, I have no problem with high willpower (in fact, I will prefer it in most cases). But there are other players with other playstyles that prefer low willpower girls.

Books don´t help a lot with charm. IIRR, all the books about domination and BDSM gives you a handful of points but nothing big. You can raise it to 70 by caressing your sex partners and up to 85 via plastic surgery in the Emerald Island clinic. Usually would be better to raise charm first to 85 before you read the books

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Wait, is he asking about Dakota or Aimee herself? Aimee has corruption stats too.
OOOOPpsss! My bad. I get confused. Wrong sister!!!

Also, did you remember Caitlyn having a willpower component before she builds a clinic? Will a sub 9 willpower Caitlyn do it?
You can be perfectly right here. This issue never have shown up in my games, but I always play with high willpower girls.

Makes perfect sense. Opening a clinic it´s something that you can only do if you have a mind of your own.

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Seems like most of the elite fighters are males. But i don't really like the idea of bringing a sausages party with me every mission, the only guy i think i'd bring is Einar Corso due to the expert soldier trait.

So, which girls are able to compete with these guys as follower even against stronger late game enemies?

Reactions: rKnight

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
About Caitlin

1) Finish her quest (The blind hunt)
2) Make of her a free woman
3) Release her from your service, with a good relationship with you (not sure if friendly or amiable as minimum)
4) Go to westside and improve her clinic to a point when you can re-hire her.

About Aimee

1) Improve the store (I´m not sure, level 2 or 3 of merchandise required)
2) Wait for her to be hijacked
3) Rescue her and NOT ask for money
4) Asist to her birthday party and bang her.
5) Keep banging her until her corruption reach 60
6) Bring her to your household
Thanks for the good Info, it works!
Have a nice day
Helmut

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Seems like most of the elite fighters are males. But i don't really like the idea of bringing a sausages party with me every mission, the only guy i think i'd bring is Einar Corso due to the expert soldier trait.

So, which girls are able to compete with these guys as follower even against stronger late game enemies?
The ex-arena champion from the Kahill Outpost bounty is a powerful melee combatant with curvy body type which means she can reach 120 HP; even higher if you can get her to the plump body type. I think she comes with Brawler and Warrior guaranteed.

Kelly Mctierney has crackshot so if you train her, she can be your coilgun holder. Crafting coilgun ammo in the workshop for her can be worth it since coilgun ammo is produce in batches of 100 and is decently affordable.

Arya comes with Malevolence and either comes with or can learn Warrior.

Rebecca Higgs has Malevolence and I think she comes with or can learn Warrior trait. She comes with body type normal I think which means she can get to body type curvy for higher hp.

The Valkyria who spawns in Marston Avenue can hold her own. I am not sure what body type she starts with now though.

Akari Ito from the Taking Down the Hulk quest should be at least body type normal or curvy. Check the wiki what traits she comes with guaranteed. Brawler I think.

Kate Veeron from the fixed fight in South Redhaven (one of the enemy red icon). She comes with Brawler and the unique trait Shadowborn which makes the enemy not attack her as long as at least one other person in her party is visible to the enemy and not wearing stealth armor. This means she would not be tanking attacks for you. You tank for her. She starts with normal body type.

Zenobia who you can capture when doing The Ring quest and choosing Attack the Punks. She starts with normal body type and Brawler.

Enya Avison has decent melee starting stats if I remember correctly. She comes with Brawler too.

Any random generic girl you can capture with curvy body type or Brawler (you luck into that occasionally) or high starting strength and combat attributes can also perform. I captured a random girl who started with 105 melee combat stats once. Sadly her body type was very petite.

In case you are wondering why I kept mentioning body type, it is because body type dictates an NPC's max HP cap when you train him/her. NPCs can also upgrade their body type by one level plus or minus their original genetic body type. A normal body type can become petite or curvy. Check the wiki for NPC attributes to see how to up/down body type.

Anyone know how to reset the cultis monk fight.
As with many other player, I killed him before the update.
Enter console command by pressing Control + Shift + J.
Type and enter:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.stokkeen2 = 1

Jun 10, 2022
Do slaves get any special events on their birthdays? I feel that would help me boost affections. Another problem I am having is how to maintain food. I have a maxed out garden with a wildborn gardener but I am still running out of food. I wish there were a hunter job.
Yes, you can take them to events and give them gifts for affection bonus.

You can hunt :) Look for the animal symbols in the swamp, for example.

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
You can buy food. Dirt cheap at least on easier settings if control and prosperity have not gone down the drain.

Does wildborn matter for gardening? As I recall, gardening skill and specific slave (Mai Lynn) improve garden productivity.

Fishing and hunting can get you food, but it costs you time and stamina, cannot delegate to npcs.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Finally back to this game to try the new updates only to realized the usual trick for the incest got patched after the last update, and since I saw many still couldn't figure it out, I might as well share the easy guide to those who wanted it.
one girl in your save name Clea dont have any image pack, is't a bug or because im using free version that lack of her image?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
You can buy food. Dirt cheap at least on easier settings if control and prosperity have not gone down the drain.

Does wildborn matter for gardening? As I recall, gardening skill and specific slave (Mai Lynn) improve garden productivity.

Fishing and hunting can get you food, but it costs you time and stamina, cannot delegate to npcs.
I was looking at money making tips since im so bad at it and one of them was sell food in the dying world scenario so that's probably why Im struggling so much. I think I just assumed wildborn would give more since it has improved survival. I think gardening increases with time anyway right?

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I was looking at money making tips since im so bad at it and one of them was sell food in the dying world scenario so that's probably why Im struggling so much. I think I just assumed wildborn would give more since it has improved survival. I think gardening increases with time anyway right?
Gardening will increase over time on the job, but only up to the value of 80. If you want to go over that then you will need to send them on the Administration and Domestic Art course at the academy. You might want to do so as the highest bonus you can get from a gardener is from them being at 130 Gardening and gives a whopping +200% Food income from the gardens.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
It was a little bit cocky, but I don't see the problem here, when I was asking for a clue how to edit the html.exe for tier 2 access, someone not trustworthy in my opinion offered me suspiciously to download his file. I wasn't mean, I was beeing honest about my reasons not to trust him and explained these. I didn't attack him personally, I just told him that he is not trustworthy enough for me to download his file, because it could have contained a virus. So what?!

I still value my free time, but I'm also not taking shit from anybody. Anyway I'm very much willing to leave this thread for good, after all I already unwatched it. The only reason for coming back is fanboys still tagging me and bitching about my comment.
not taking shit doesn't mean being a rude demanding douche mate.
1713901060483.png

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
Why so triggered? Name calling is for mental deficients lacking proper arguments. In your opinion I'm a "nut job", because I refused to download a file from a unknown person in the internet. And this gets even likes... that clearly shows the state of mind of you and these people. Despite using an antivirus program I still don't download mindlessly files on my pc.

nah just your nonsense is nonsense you like you said are on a pirate site any of the games you download here or on any other site like this you download from could potentially have what you fear..... just stop trolling it very annoying

4.60 star(s) 111 Votes