LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
How do I lower disrepair... The Wiki says, "assign janitors" or use "mend household" action. I don't get an "assign janitor" option in the NPC menu under jobs & titles. Nor do I get the "mend household" action in the household info screen.

???
Jobs & Titles : Assignments (Page II) > Janitor janitor.jpg

Reactions: desideuce

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Anybody????
I'm starting a new game and Loren, Amelia, & Michelle have addiction and god knows how to remove them.
I do not think anyone knows yet. I captured one now for experiment. TL;DR: I think keeping their discipline stat at ~40 (the addiction discipline cap) might work.

Experiment details:

I have tried Neuraclean. It cannot be neuracleaned. I tried to get him to Doctor's Hall, no cure. Hunt Research via the Project Erebos actions menu, nothing. If it is a trait that can be edited in console command, someone correct me because all the traits are accounted for and none of them corresponds to addiction.

Far as I was concerned, Addiction was a nuisance trait designed to make sure male slaves do not completely powercreep female slaves. We just sell the male slaves with them, I think. I have not heard of women getting the trait so that's on me.

Those three are unique NPCs though. So I tried one last experiment. I decided to treat addiction like how I treat Sweet Tooth: high discipline stat. I set my newly captured NPC's allowance to $30 (tooltip says $25 dollars allowance counters its debuffs). I cheated his affection to loving+ so I can set him as a guard. I cheated his discipline to 80. I set him as a guard and kept pressing conclude day. His discipline went down to 40 the moment I hit conclude day because the addiction trait apparently forcibly reduces it to 40. Being a guard means his discipline has a chance raise per day up to a cap for this job (60 or 80 was the cap) when your captain is good at his job. My captain is Ayden. So my NPC kept his discipline at 40 after around 15 conclude days. It seems that there is some progress in the addiction bar if his discipline is high enough.

untitled addiction trait.png

I am not sure if it will complete disappear in time. And unless the wiki explicitly says it will, I do not know if this is the way to get rid of that trait. All I know is that there is some progress on the red bar as long as you keep your NPC's discipline as high as it could when midnight hits.

If you are early in your playthrough, another option is to just reset your save to before you hired them and hire those women again, hoping to not random into addiction (some traits are rng, these ladies have a couple of guaranteed traits and several rng traits.)

Last edited:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Can somebody give me the console command for Doyle's extrovert trait? He doesn't have it in my game but apparently it's been added later.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
So let's say I am a nice slaver, what is the easiest way to get a captured slave to like me?
Orgasms are the best way to make them like you for free. Especially if you know what you are doing. You can read and decide what other ways are the best ones in your opinion.

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
grimdark must of been smoking the good greens over there to have allowances set at 100k cash per day per person in game code. no stat raise is ever going to be good enfo for cash vs stat ingame to reflect these amounts

Reactions: WakamoSato

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
hey was thinking about the npc menu pages. has anyone asked grimdark if he was going to separate the classes of npc?
like free/contracted, slave, child, wife/concubine. it would expand the number of slots for more characters in game each with 10 pages. you know more booty in the bedroom.

and atheism isn't a religion it is anti-religion so my 2 cent is no unlimited wives, should be no wives.
like if you agree

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
hey was thinking about the npc menu pages. has anyone asked grimdark if he was going to separate the classes of npc?
like free/contracted, slave, child, wife/concubine. it would expand the number of slots for more characters in game each with 10 pages. you know more booty in the bedroom.

and atheism isn't a religion it is anti-religion so my 2 cent is no unlimited wives, should be no wives.
like if you agree
Silly idea. Atheists should get unlimited wives, concubines aren't good because you need proper heirs not some random bastards. They don't obey any religious rules. They need more buffs to their stats not nerfs. Currently only positive of Atheism in the game is unlimited wives. Willpower increase is meh. By the time I reach to that high devotion, I already have a lot of willpower.

Reactions: WakamoSato

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Is there anything particular to do with abomination slaves?
You sell it or you keep it.

Prowlers have passive battle effects reducing enemy hit (-25) and they start with chonk stats. They can equip armor but they cannot equip weapons. They also introduce the taint mechanic into your household. Tainted NPCs gain strength, toughness stats, melee stats, and lose intelligence, charisma, science, kindness, academics, and beauty at certain taint threshhold. Once an NPC reaches 100 taint, he/she becomes a prowler.

To sell it, you had to have visited the Hunt Research lab in Emerald City and talked to the engineer there (as long as your influence is 6k+, they will talk to you). The text "Project Erebos unlocked on your menu" will pop up. You then go back to your house and go to your NPC menu. The prowler's Actions tab now lets you sell him by pressing the Project Erebos option. The price is fixed at $7,500. There may be other vendors who will buy him but this is the only one I discovered so far.

So let's say I am a nice slaver, what is the easiest way to get a captured slave to like me?
Holding party events also work. This is especially useful for male NPCs because pool affection is capped at 80 and you cannot have sex with male NPCs. You can hold party events anywhere between 4pm to 8pm. I think you need decent charm stats to guarantee good rolls though. You access it via the Arrange Events button in your home.

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
If it is a trait that can be edited in console command, someone correct me because all the traits are accounted for and none of them corresponds to addiction.
This gives Mae 50% Denaar addiction:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av100.reserved2 = 1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av100.reserved5 = 50

To cure her:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av100.reserved2 = 0

Very intuitive :)

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
This gives Mae 50% Denaar addiction:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av100.reserved2 = 1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av100.reserved5 = 50

To cure her:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av100.reserved2 = 0

Very intuitive :)
Wait... reserved5? So it just goes down on its own then? No discipline needed. You just need to put your NPCs on $25 allowance and it will automatically go down over time. The allowance is just to make sure there is no stat drops of course.

untitled addiction trait 2.png

EDIT: Nevermind

Last edited:
Reactions: tsap

Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
¿Alguien puede recomendar otro sitio web para editar el guardado? Parece que han eliminado

Han pasado 2 días desde que me volvió a cobrar.

Mar 5, 2024
Wait... reserved5? So it just goes down on its own then? No discipline needed. You just need to put your NPCs on $25 allowance and it will automatically go down over time. The allowance is just to make sure there is no stat drops of course.

View attachment 3565064
Are you sure that you are reading the code correctly? As a hint look, where the "/if" (endtags of the if-macros/statements) are. (BTW: The setting of _adroll would - in the current code iteration - look better, if it would be inside an if-macro, but outside and before the if-macro, where adroll is used - also "if-elseif" or "switch-case" would look better on _adroll). And as a further remark/hint: It is probably currently not possible to raise base salary (and thus most npcs will not be able to have both a salary and an allowance of at least 25, but only one of them) and there is a difference between the "or"-operator and the "and"-operator (at least last time I checked).

But then again, what do I know...

4.60 star(s) 111 Votes