WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
and atheism isn't a religion it is anti-religion so my 2 cent is no unlimited wives, should be no wives.
like if you agree
Atheism very much is a religion. Belief that there is no divine authority to tell a man he cannot have more wives.

Well, you're both wrong about that. I think most atheist (agnostic), me included, would go: "okay, then", if someone proved 'god' to be true.

I would find it pretty cool, but I'm not holding my breath, lets be real here, most religious nutters can't even agree about what 'god' (out of the 6000+ mankind dreamed up) is the 'real' one, let alone which one to worship...

And it's not like they didn't have any time, to come up with something, they just flat out can't.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Wait... reserved5? So it just goes down on its own then? No discipline needed. You just need to put your NPCs on $25 allowance and it will automatically go down over time. The allowance is just to make sure there is no stat drops of course.

View attachment 3565064

EDIT: Nevermind
No need for discipline if they don't have any money to buy drugs (and no opportunity to steal) :)

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Well, you're both wrong about that. I think most atheist (agnostic), me included, would go: "okay, then", if someone proved 'god' to be true.

I would find it pretty cool, but I'm not holding my breath, lets be real here, most religious nutters can't even agree about what 'god' (out of the 6000+ mankind dreamed up) is the 'real' one, let alone which one to worship...

And it's not like they didn't have any time, to come up with something, they just flat out can't.
As for myself, whether god(s) exist or not doesn't stop my from having my own moral, my own belief. If god exist and still want to impose its laws, then it is nothing more than a tyrant. But my hunch such "superior" beings don't give a fuck about us, similar to how humans don't give a fuck about ants (unless said ants crawl on you or invade your home, or you have some direct/indirect interest on ants).

Reactions: sonhot

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
As for myself, whether god(s) exist or not doesn't stop my from having my own moral, my own belief. If god exist and still want to impose its laws, then it is nothing more than a tyrant. But my hunch such "superior" beings don't give a fuck about us, similar to how humans don't give a fuck about ants (unless said ants crawl on you or invade your home, or you have some direct/indirect interest on ants).
Yea, agree. But then you have...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soo..

Well, in other news; I really enjoy the v0.8.3.1c Tier2 update, I think it was a massive step in the right direction, and a great foundation to build some more story into the game, from here on. So I'm looking forward to that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: errte13

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Welcome
I wanted to know
HOW TO MAKE CAITLIN WORK AS A DOCTOR
and How can I send MAI-LYNN to work with her father?
Also, how can I increase the corruption of Aimee? I have updated the store, but it does not increase
About Caitlin

1) Finish her quest (The blind hunt)
2) Make of her a free woman
3) Release her from your service, with a good relationship with you (not sure if friendly or amiable as minimum)
4) Go to westside and improve her clinic to a point when you can re-hire her.

About Aimee

1) Improve the store (I´m not sure, level 2 or 3 of merchandise required)
2) Wait for her to be hijacked
3) Rescue her and NOT ask for money
4) Asist to her birthday party and bang her.
5) Keep banging her until her corruption reach 60
6) Bring her to your household

Reactions: Helmut290456

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
So let's say I am a nice slaver, what is the easiest way to get a captured slave to like me?
Have a high charm, encourage her and compliment her intelligence can give you +8 affection in 18 minutes with no expense of fatigue points at all.

It also raises her willpower by +2, but hey, you can not have all!!.

Alternatively you can encourage her and compliment her beauty or sex appeal. That gives you +4 affection only, but don´t increase her will.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
hey was thinking about the npc menu pages. has anyone asked grimdark if he was going to separate the classes of npc?
like free/contracted, slave, child, wife/concubine. it would expand the number of slots for more characters in game each with 10 pages. you know more booty in the bedroom.

and atheism isn't a religion it is anti-religion so my 2 cent is no unlimited wives, should be no wives.
like if you agree
Atheist, in real world, marry.

Marriage it´s not a religious thing (mostly). It´s (mainly) a civil contract. In Ikaanos, you can have as many wives (or husbands, I suppose) as you want. But if you go over the limit of your religion, you get an influence penalty. It´s just that people looks badly to you, but you can be catholic and have 3 wives, if you like

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I'm just being honest and especially not stupid by downloading a file from someone with just 6 posts and a single like since 2018. Why should I trust someone, who tells me that he wants to help, but actually doesn't and just wants me to download a file?! That would be very much retarded.
I'm not talking about that. I was referring to you being demanding as fuck. You're playing this for free man. you get what you get.
If its not being posted it is what it is. (y)

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Have a high charm, encourage her and compliment her intelligence can give you +8 affection in 18 minutes with no expense of fatigue points at all.

It also raises her willpower by +2, but hey, you can not have all!!.

Alternatively you can encourage her and compliment her beauty or sex appeal. That gives you +4 affection only, but don´t increase her will.
Is willpower bad if Im not forcing them to do anything? and I need to go to school I guess. I picked attractive and read all the charm books but im still behind.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I dismissed her with over 100 happiness and amiable affection... No clinic in Westside. :(?
Reload the save where you still have her in your house. Check if you did all the steps. If you did, she might need higher affection.

About Aimee

1) Improve the store (I´m not sure, level 2 or 3 of merchandise required)
2) Wait for her to be hijacked
3) Rescue her and NOT ask for money
4) Asist to her birthday party and bang her.
5) Keep banging her until her corruption reach 60
6) Bring her to your household
Wait, is he asking about Dakota or Aimee herself? Aimee has corruption stats too.

Also, did you remember Caitlyn having a willpower component before she builds a clinic? Will a sub 9 willpower Caitlyn do it?

senj1114

Apr 15, 2019
Hi, everyone.
1) I cant to find how to train captured random slaves - i have 1 female, but how add to nps pool?
2) I the past i had chair in training room - but now it gone and i cant find new. Is it gone for good or?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hi, everyone.
1) I cant to find how to train captured random slaves - i have 1 female, but how add to nps pool?
2) I the past i had chair in training room - but now it gone and i cant find new. Is it gone for good or?
1.)
Untitled6.png
Untitled6a.png
2.) Removed for good as voted on discord by subscribers.

Reactions: tsap

senj1114

Apr 15, 2019
Sorry, but on + some reason i cant see pics on this site ((( (and download files) Could you please answer 1) in text?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Do scripted random npcs like the ex arena champion/storm child... have unique scenes and are marriable or is that only apply for npcs with fixed name?

Reactions: rKnight

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
How many unique renders/people were added last update? I think there was a unique guy? but I also see there is a coilgun raider and his pet shedevil now which I did not see before. I have: Mae, Juno, Eliana, Aiko, (uhhh the sniper girl from water moes), and the girl from the missing guns quest so far.

4.60 star(s) 111 Votes