weezal

Jul 5, 2022
So guys, Furry's Tavern is always closed in my playthrough. I got several bounties there, but can't deliever, because the tavern never opens. I have build my own tavern ion Redhaven, can it be Furry's closed because of that?

PS. Never mind, they open in the evening...

man why does nobody just say where it is :cry:

i’m dumb

Mar 5, 2024
Damm, a bloody riddle!!!

I´m really really bad at riddles....
Ok, I will give another hint: One encrpyted text can be obtained via a poi from a tavern rumor of the same tavern, where you can get something for a possible extortion (of a certain professor). I will not give a hint, where and how you can get the other encrypted text (which is also needed for decryption).
Oh and I hope that your mc/pc is better at decyphering messages than you are at solving riddles ;).

ps. "Where three old masters stand
seeking harbor in moon-lit land..."
or "Tena mur exam dub adrowa
voltima erexo xo asflwq".

EDIT: If you do not find the location after decyphering, maybe take the Cultist Monk along as a follower ;), he might be able to guide the mc/pc to the location (starting from the point, where you did pick him up in the first place).

Last edited:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I think when you get the day end event that the guards cleared out the bandits in that area her group is eliminated. It's pretty easy to respawn her group using console commands. Search the thread and you should get it as it has been posted several times before.
ah... I should have grabbed her first then, I will keep that in mind lol. are her side guys worth anything or just named bandits?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I saw the option to build your own tavern as well as a fortress? what do these do? I assume income and faction power? I am kinda lost lol. Also do the locations in the yard matter? I don't want to tear down the ancient grove as it adds contentment, but idk what contentment is since it seems the residents in my house drop in happiness everyday anyway.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I saw the option to build your own tavern as well as a fortress? what do these do? I assume income and faction power? I am kinda lost lol. Also do the locations in the yard matter? I don't want to tear down the ancient grove as it adds contentment, but idk what contentment is since it seems the residents in my house drop in happiness everyday anyway.
Expand your house, upgrade it, it help's with happiness. The traits on some of you're Slaves may affect it too.
The Tavern generates income provided you can staff it, Fortress, I don't know

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Expand your house, upgrade it, it help's with happiness. The traits on some of you're Slaves may affect it too.
The Tavern generates income provided you can staff it, Fortress, I don't know
Yeah just realized I could upgrade the dorms.. sorry everyone else no wonder you're always sad lol

caju

Oct 5, 2017
So guys, Furry's Tavern is always closed in my playthrough. I got several bounties there, but can't deliever, because the tavern never opens. I have build my own tavern ion Redhaven, can it be Furry's closed because of that?

Man, I am glad YOU asked that question because I didnt want to ask it and appear dumb, I mean really, really dumb
;) So glad it was YOU.

( j/k)

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I guess I can open a Tavern and Have Rosita be the maid? that way she can help her fam but not have to be a whore like at furry's (I am far too nice to be an affective slaver) Does the boat ride do anything? you can sell your guns there but is there anything else?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

It's a tavern. It's only open at night. I believe it's 5 or 6pm to about midnight. If you're already there before midnight you can gamble til past midnight.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Does taking the z-mark trait become redundant if later on i take the healing implant?

Also where is the mercenary Called Connor? Wiki said he is at Warrior hall but i see no merc there in my game.

Reactions: rKnight

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Does taking the z-mark trait become redundant if later on i take the healing implant?

Also where is the mercenary Called Connor? Wiki said he is at Warrior hall but i see no merc there in my game.
You need to check on the jobs and rumors in Divine Juices beside Warrior's Hall. It's the first one, the one that requires the smallest amount of reputation.

Reactions: sonhot

HammieSammie

Sep 21, 2022
I was stuck on Caitlin's quest where she didn't ask to go for the lab after gathering the samples. I've already freed her from slavery and made her a servant which seems to have caused the issue. Indeed, re-enslaving her immediately triggered the next leg of the quest.

Apr 7, 2018
It seems now that wives are not recognized as such in dialogue, the variable $wsex which is used in the code is not set now.
It must have happened during the household rework.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Can u get cybercannon in latest public build?
Yes. Still the same acquisition as always: Rosita's quest, The Goonies, which gives you access to a strange cipher that you can read in your library.

masters of raana cyber cannon 0001.png

It seems you cannot "cheat" its ammo though. Your Ammo Pack mercenaries cannot equip it, at least legitimately.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems now that wives are not recognized as such in dialogue, the variable $wsex which is used in the code is not set now.
It must have happened during the household rework.
Some sex scene writings have not yet been looked over I think. For example, it recognizes daughters during sex scenes, but only certain sex scenes. Other scenes describe her as your slave.

Reactions: khumak and tsap
Mar 5, 2024
Yes. Still the same acquisition as always: Rosita's quest, The Goonies, which gives you access to a strange cipher that you can read in your library.
Hmm, is it possible to decyper the text without the second text?
Well anyway, they know now, how to get both decrypted texts.
And then again, they might not find the location, if they did not engage someone in a nice little chat (with weapons).

It seems you cannot "cheat" its ammo though. Your Ammo Pack mercenaries cannot equip it, at least legitimately.
Hmm, if the following code blocks, pasted at the right positions would change that? (But then again who needs a weapon like a cybercannon, as melee weapons are superior at least according to some folks).

Reactions: Fauno36

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hmm, is it possible to decyper the text without the second text?
Well anyway, they know now, how to get both decrypted texts.
And then again, they might not find the location, if they did not engage someone in a nice little chat (with weapons).
I just found one cipher. When I went to the library, it just gave me an intelligence check.

masters of raana cyber cannon 0003.png

Then after that, I just poured through every map of the city until I can find three male statue busts. My first lead was the one in Crystal Heights but it was only two statue busts. So I went elsewhere, combed the city map by map with magnification. And I found it. Three statues built on one square pedestal.

Hmm, if the following code blocks, pasted at the right positions would change that? (But then again who needs a weapon like a cybercannon, as melee weapons are superior at least according to some folks).
Some guy is going to mod that in, forgot he did that, load his save files into a brand new unmodded version in the future, and maybe lose his cybercannon to the ether :KEK:

Which reminds me, I enabled my prowler to use greatswords for an experiment then disabled it. I should unequip the damn sword before I bork something.

Mar 5, 2024
I just found one cipher. When I went to the library, it just gave me an intelligence check.
I hope you did that in a new playthrough and not in your long running game, where you might have already done a bunch of things (and did reset a bunch of variables), you no longer know about. (And then I think, the intended behaviour is, that one needs both texts - but then again, you do not even need to listen to a certain rumor in divine juices to get "Blackie" you just need a high enough socializing score in divine juices and then you will always only hear the "else" of the rumor and you will only ever get the "if" branch with a long running game patched to v8.31 unless you do set a certain variable named "$merce10" to at least 1). (And if you have not tried, just respawn the Cultist Monk before searching for the three statues).

Some guy is going to mod that in, forgot he did that, load his save files into a brand new unmodded version in the future, and maybe lose his cybercannon to the ether :KEK:
Not my problem. Do you treally think, that this would happen to me and even if, me not having a savegame (on disk) to load an older save, or even to just give me a brand new cybercannon.

Which reminds me, I enabled my prowler to use greatswords for an experiment then disabled it. I should unequip the damn sword before I bork something.
Apropos prowlers. All enemies from taking down the Hulk - except for the female - are prowlers (or abominations), there never was a problem with the ids being kept on the capture slots (as they are overwritten with the new ones, in case of males, and females do not use them). (And then Great Swords are easy to come by).

4.60 star(s) 112 Votes