khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thera are lot of changes, but I must point to this one.

I can see hard times in the future for my 25ST, 49Stam fat merchant....
I've only just started playing the latest version and you do start with less health at lower physical stats, but health seems to scale up pretty rapidly as you train your physical stats. So if you can get the same 2 health implants you will definitely be able to train yourself up to higher max health than before. Starting at 40 stamina it seems like I'm gaining 1 health for every 2 stamina points I gain so far. The slaves I've been training with are also gaining health. Overall, seems like a better system IMO.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I've only just started playing the latest version and you do start with less health at lower physical stats, but health seems to scale up pretty rapidly as you train your physical stats. So if you can get the same 2 health implants you will definitely be able to train yourself up to higher max health than before. Starting at 40 stamina it seems like I'm gaining 1 health for every 2 stamina points I gain so far. The slaves I've been training with are also gaining health. Overall, seems like a better system IMO.
If I start with a fat ass merchant, I have a strict policy of no training at all. Training it´s for losers and grunts and monkeys that I pay for doing my will. What do you thing, that I´m a fucking nobody like this Ayden??? I´m a rich man, a CEO, a politician and businessman and I have no time for this kind of nonsenses...What will be next, asking me to loose my beer belly???

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Thera are lot of changes, but I must point to this one.

I can see hard times in the future for my 25ST, 49Stam fat merchant....
Can someone screenshot the changelogs? IIRC, discord requires a phone number before you can complete an account registration.

Hello 350 HP. Maybe. I saw from the wiki that there is another level of health implant from the USS Seneca Med Bay, costing $1.2 million.

I can't find the "Addiction" trait on the wiki. How do I get rid of it?
Based on my experiment, keeping his discipline at 40+ does lower the trait value. Give him $25+ allowance to prevent stat drops. Addiction will always put the discipline back to 40. Making him a guard with a capable captain ensures you keep trying to raise his discipline.

-------

Speaking of the recent wiki updates,

Untitled7.png

You know what else does not cost fuel source outside of biological muscles? Bicycles :>

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hello 350 HP. Maybe. I saw from the wiki that there is another level of health implant from the USS Seneca Med Bay, costing $1.2 million.
Nice. Is the Stryker implant available in the mastersphere yet? I felt obligated to pick it at character creation without knowing whether I could buy it later. I heard it will cost $10 mil or something but that's fine as a long term goal as long as it's buyable. I'm still only about a week into my current game so I imagine I won't make it to the mastersphere for awhile.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Nice. Is the Stryker implant available in the mastersphere yet? I felt obligated to pick it at character creation without knowing whether I could buy it later. I heard it will cost $10 mil or something but that's fine as a long term goal as long as it's buyable. I'm still only about a week into my current game so I imagine I won't make it to the mastersphere for awhile.
Sorry. I am just going from the wiki. I have no access to the alpha.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How do you even capture that thing? walking tank lol. my baton just bounces off armored guys... also rough is they just hate you forever, cannot seem to make them like me.
Just use power strikes with whips. You can shoot them a couple of times if they have heavy armor and lots of health but you risk killing them if you're not save scumming. I don't shoot the ones I know I want to capture, I just give a whip to all 5 of my people and have them all do power attacks. The normal attacks are basically worthless unless you get a crit, but with power attacks you don't need a crit.

As for solving the issue of captured slaves despising you, the easiest solution is to build a gazebo with a pool and throw pool parties. You get a huge happiness and minor affection boost to everyone in your house so everyone will love you. It does cost money for each party but it's worth it. For the people you're fighting with, it also helps to visit the bath house. It only costs $50 for a bath, heals your whole party, restores stamina, and boosts the happiness of everyone in your party by 2.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How do you even capture that thing? walking tank lol. my baton just bounces off armored guys... also rough is they just hate you forever, cannot seem to make them like me.
Other options:

Arrange Events ---> pick an event ---> select "Invite: All Guys" ---> turn floor crawlers off if one or more of your guys are vanilla ---> proceed with the event. Pick the Tell joke and the Socialize options. Iirc, it checks your charm stat for the rolls.. Low charms might lead to failed rolls. Could earn 4 Affection per event and you can do one per day, +1 more affection if you do pool parties in your Gazebo capped at Loving (+2 if you have the Party Animal trait). Guys with vanilla trait lose 3 affection if you have floor crawlers in the party.

Last edited:

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
How do you get the stormchild? Wiki says "Stormwave", I go to crystal slave during storm and abuse refresh but she never appears. What is Stormwave?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Too much gravel and spiky planks lying around everywhere. :eek: There's also the rubber shortage (due to the Sphermasters' "prioritizations").
Oooh, I have question. Is this intended behavior: I was doing the Rosita Ice quest, The Goonies, for the strange cipher. I decoded it and was able to find where the cyber cannon was by zooming in on the game to find where the three statue busts were. I got in with no problem and got it. But apparently I needed to find another cipher(?)/threaten someone to decode the exact location. I sequence-break'd it. Is that intended or a bug?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Oooh, I have question. Is this intended behavior: I was doing the Rosita Ice quest, The Goonies, for the strange cipher. I decoded it and was able to find where the cyber cannon was by zooming in on the game to find where the three statue busts were. I got in with no problem and got it. But apparently I needed to find another cipher(?)/threaten someone to decode the exact location. I sequence-break'd it. Is that intended or a bug?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. If you got the two ciphers deciphered/merged you shouldn't have to do anything else.

The location lacks a quest sign, you really have to click on the right spot to find it.

Reactions: Feyd
4.60 star(s) 112 Votes