3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
So far, Vag, Anal, Group sex, Swinging, Sharing. NTR but not the kind where you just skip it. You either make it happen or you don't.
Swinging, Sharing and NTR are completely avoidable. I want to try and setup warnings for specific choices that will lead you to an NTR route. One is completely obvious where you leave a room full of naked guys and your girl, to chase another girl. Well. Things are going to happen. Don't leave the girl alone with naked guys.

You'll also have the option to just not bring her, or she just watches you, do your thing.
so the way this is phrased makes me unlikely to try this game "Well. Things are going to happen. Don't leave the girl alone with naked guys." this is the line that does it if your intention is truely to get both the ntr fans and ntr haters this type of situation is a hard sell to the ntr haters those of us who dislike ntr usually dont want to have to babysit the LI. Of the games i have seen that want both groups the best i have seen it done is in desertstalker and that is mostly due to how they do the sharing stuff its all initiated by the MC. meaning they are only in that situation and do anything if it pleases the mc. Obviously this dosnt fit all plots however its the most successful game i have seen that apeals to both groups

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Pros
  • Good looking women

Cons
  • Fetish Locator clone. I hated it in that game and I can't stand it in this one.
  • Way too much watching other people fuck and there's no avoiding that shit.
  • The women are all some fucking sluts or assholes that I don't want in the game I play. I don't even want to touch bitches like that. It's a shame to ruin good looking characters like that.
  • Half of the story was ctrl down because I don't care what those bitches do or talk about.- There were a lot of characters in the game and maybe 1-2 were normal ones that I could watch and listen to, the rest were sluts or assholes. The tsundere feeling came from too many characters and that is also one of the many things that made me delete the game. I won't stay to watch NTR either.
  • The ex-gf in the game is always the one that also forces me to throw the game in the trash. It's fucking the reason ex-gf no longer needs to be shown in the game. Just a mention of the bitch would have been enough.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
as everyone said this game tries to be Fetish locator which i hated Because you always felt forced to do stuff , there was no buildup no story and up and downs with the girls , MC parents die and this is his reaction bruh , plus i really thought we would get a college themed game which has NTR/sharing where u can meet girls and shape the Relationship with her pure love / sharing or straight NTR , but nah all girls are Already sluts , the sex app will force anything and u can't even say No

Reactions: BastarD3s

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
nice update guys.. it was filled with content and some truly funny moments (best was the charlie doorstep scene) i wasnt too thrilled on the stop animation style at 1st.. mostly as like most we have been spoiled by stuff oters have done BUT tbh if it means that you get to spend more time on creating a narrative and many more episodes to this enjoyable work then so be it.. cant wait to see what you have for us next time

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Mastering the Pink Box [v0.03] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 183Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
any chance of a walkthrough mod? I am always annoyed when the game is so buttoned up! I want to see the code, at least after a playthrough, to see what I have missed.

Reactions: Sirren

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Finally managed to find time to try this out, and I have to say that I'm actually having fun in this game. Sometimes I just want a game where there are a lot of good looking girls and without excessive complicated story. This game scratch that itch and I'm looking forward to see where this goes.

malkass

Jun 14, 2018
Cookie Kiss

some code in chapter 3 got me wondering: starting from 2557 a couple of lines seem to indicate a possible kyuw_boob_fun route without colleen_reject. skimming through the code however i found any time mc would postpone the date would get the flag set. postponing being a necessity for kyuw route. am i simply blind or is it a mistake on your end?

edit: line reference is from v0.03 for v0.04 its line 2562 and following. also as mentioned by the post below colleen_first_coffee is not defined in variables hence causing issues if not getting her number/ texting her. since we are on the topic of flags: for ch2 line 751 (v0.04) could it be that bob_share_pic_devon might be better than bob_friend since from the text above it is implied bob would only share sarahs - ms hatcher - pictures if mc is willing to share devons?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cookie Kiss

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Apart from getting some error about colleen_first_coffee not being defined several times, the game looks pretty okay.
Might have something to do with constantly postponing my choice for sunday job?

malkass

Jun 14, 2018
Apart from getting some error about colleen_first_coffee not being defined several times, the game looks pretty okay.
Might have something to do with constantly postponing my choice for sunday job?
the issue is a variable not being defined so if the flag isnt set through game progress - helping penny, being rough with jessica then texting colleen - it will throw those errors. sunday job is completely unrelated and shouldnt cause any problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dripping
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes