3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1678416586645.jpeg

Overview:
This is a journey of Zach and his new friends.
After dealing with some personal loss.
Zach slowly comes into some interesting situations.
Choose between caring is sharing, or keep it all for yourself.
Help your friends achieve their desires, or don't!
Lets see where we end up!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-04-03
Developer: Studio 68 Games!
Censored: No
Version: 0.07
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v0.06): - - - -
Android
(v0.06): - - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux (v0.06): - - - - -
Android
(v0.06): - - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod*

Kinky Bully thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0009.png 01-0256.jpg screenshot0003.png 01-0117.jpg screenshot0007.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0008.png 01-0124-2.jpg 01-0223-1.jpg 01-0104.jpg screenshot0010.png 01-0084.jpg 01-0071.jpg screenshot0004.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
C̶h̶o̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶, keep it all for yourself.
greed-is-good-gif-1.gif

Hi dev, what are the planned tags? are fetishes/kinks avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)?

EDIT V.0.05D : lol reading some posts in the thread from people who have kept up to date, (I don't know how accurate the posts are, but almost all of them say the same thing.)this seems to be a *** game in disguise(that is, the mc has a date with a girl and then she sends him a photo of her pussy with some other guys cum coming out of her asshole) , practically all LI fuck around, so if you don't like slopy "?" I guess it's better to avoid this game

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MasteringThePinkBox-0.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cookie Kiss

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2023
View attachment 2454189

Hi dev, what are the planned tags? are fetishes/kinks avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)?

Thanks, good luck.
So far, Vag, Anal, Group sex, Swinging, Sharing. I guess also Voyeur and Exhibitionism. There are some chances you'll have sex in public and others can watch, or you could let them join in. Choice is yours. You can also chose to stop and leave.
Swinging, and Sharing are completely avoidable. I want to try and setup warnings for specific choices.
There are some options to change variable names.

Last edited:

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
You really should do planned tags under the genre for everybody's sake. Or maybe like a big warning under the overview that some of these tags are gonna be in the game to avoid unnecessary shit show.

Just wasted a download cause I didn't read the thread before and didn't know it's gonna have ntr and sharing which I'm not interested in a tall.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Interesting that you're making what you want .

But even as NTR player , not sure if SIMPLY sharing JUST because they're friends is good idea , It needs a reason ...

Generally good game and models.

Falcon863

Jan 5, 2018
Damn, I was hoping this was about an overly positive American that makes biscuits for his boss that owns a premier-level FC team. Hey, Rule 34.

• Haha
Reactions: Cookie Kiss

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come (and all those negative comments). And I don't know what to think about this game yet.

The worlbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are plenty but only a few have been introduced (and it could have been done better).
The plot seems interesting but too vague.
The artistic side is correct. More care could have been brought sometime.

This initial release is just an introduction. It's quite similar to that type of games with some minor variations which could have been good if the pace wasn't this slow. So, something occurs and he is forced to go to college to get his like back on track. The characters, outside the helping blond girl Devon, are pretty uninteresting for now. Some are even annoying. The mc is not that much likeable either, more interested in staring than anything else. The blowjob scene wasn't amusing (too sudden, lack of reaction, just a bet so it could also have been a guy...) though it was well done (what was the point of warning her if she still swallows...). Some humor was nice though not always funny. The lack of information of his background made some conversations akward. Being forced to peek even when chosing otherwise in the subway wasn't a nice surprise (I don't like peeking on strangers or people I don't like so it was annoying, plus the dialog was going according to that...).

Anyway, I'm waiting for what will happen next. For now, it's too generic to be catchy. I'm interested in swinging and sharing since it's supposed to be consensual, less in NTR.

You really should do planned tags under the genre for everybody's sake. Or maybe like a big warning under the overview that some of these tags are gonna be in the game to avoid unnecessary shit show.

Just wasted a download cause I didn't read the thread before and didn't know it's gonna have ntr and sharing which I'm not interested in a tall.
At least, read the OP completely. It was answered in the dev notes spoiler.

Good continuation.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i enjoyed this initial release. i have only 1 complaint really. like most initial releases..too..damn..short..took me literally 20 minutes to play it. if that. i guess that is better than some other initial releases i have tried. ok the good stuff..love the humor.crop dusting in the elevator..fuckin hilarious. leprecunt..hilarious. would like to have seen some interaction with the ex gf considering it seems she is going to be a whore that he will not realize is a whore. hope he doesn't get all bitch like about it. it is what it is. just fuck all the bitches like with the bj girl and once he learns that the ex gf is a whore, just roll with it and don't give a fuck.
anyway..looking forward to the next release, guess that will probably be a few months.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes