3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Cookie Kiss

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2023
good idea he informed about ntr, however I'm still waiting for him to inform whether or not the game will have incest in other updates
There is no official Incest. I'm on Patreon and they don't allow that. If a Modder wants to change the relationship later. That's up to them. Though its much later in the game.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
The question is, will there be some kind of harem and will all 6 girls from the title picture (or at least most of them) be in it?
If it is Yes and Yes, i'm very interested in the future development.
Those backsides look like heaven.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
There is no official Incest. I'm on Patreon and they don't allow that. If a Modder wants to change the relationship later. That's up to them. Though its much later in the game.
incest is a very popular brand and sells a lot i frequent several incest threads and i can tell you that incest has many more fans than ntr

however, if incest does not fit into your game idea, that's fine, let's move on

Jan 14, 2023
incest is a very popular brand and sells a lot i frequent several incest threads and i can tell you that incest has many more fans than ntr

however, if incest does not fit into your game idea, that's fine, let's move on
Patreon expressly bans any content with illegal sex acts in them. In the USA (where Patreon is based) all but two of the States make it outright illegal (with prison sentences of Up to 40 years and $100,000 fine in one case).

As an "incest lover", a bit of research might be in order. You know, in case of "the implication". No, I don't care about the morality of the kink in a fantasy setting (it's largely dumb, the reality is far more grim), but at least understand why your question was already answered and your response missed it by a mile.

Game is on Patreon = Incest is never going to be in it. Look for a fan patch.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Patreon expressly bans any content with illegal sex acts in them. In the USA (where Patreon is based) all but two of the States make it outright illegal (with prison sentences of Up to 40 years and $100,000 fine in one case).

As an "incest lover", a bit of research might be in order. You know, in case of "the implication". No, I don't care about the morality of the kink in a fantasy setting (it's largely dumb, the reality is far more grim), but at least understand why your question was already answered and your response missed it by a mile.

Game is on Patreon = Incest is never going to be in it. Look for a fan patch.
Understand one thing, I know very well that games supported by Patreon cannot have explicit incest, only veiled incest, as many do, and as for my answer, I admit that it was wrong, but that is due to the fact that my English is very bad and very thing is translated for me out of context

here in Brazil, incest is at best considered immoral and only becomes a crime if one of those involved is a minor

Reactions: TheDick69+
Jul 25, 2022
Understand one thing, I know very well that games supported by Patreon cannot have explicit incest, only veiled incest, as many do, and as for my answer, I admit that it was wrong, but that is due to the fact that my English is very bad and very thing is translated for me out of context

here in Brazil, incest is at best considered immoral and only becomes a crime if one of those involved is a minor
it's not a crime but if the population finds out about a case it's dangerous for those involved to even be lynched, in my case I abhor incest in real life but in the case of games I think this patreon censorship is nonsense considering that in real life the incest there is a lot of hidden

The correct question would be whether or not the developer will include unofficial incest (with the possibility of the patch) in future updates

Last edited:

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
it's not a crime but if the population finds out about a case it's dangerous for those involved to even be lynched, in my case I abhor incest in real life but in the case of games I think this patreon censorship is nonsense considering that in real life the incest there is a lot of hidden

The correct question would be whether or not the developer will include unofficial incest (with the possibility of the patch) in future updates
no need to cite unofficial incest , the developers are not fools ... I'll end this topic here

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I don't care much about ntr but I found these tags very weak, I like harem incest that's why I pass ... good fun

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, this reminds me of Fetish Locator, just even worse than that game is.

Parents died, no reaction from the MC at all...ok.
They set up a will that he must complete challenges if he want any inheritance, and he has nothing and would end up on the streets...seriously who, why should any parent do that.
Ah and there is a sex app, same as in Fetish Locator, where the sluts offering themsel.

The MC is a total creep, which pervs after every single girl he sees...:rolleyes:
No choices, like to reject one of the sluts.
The MC's ex is apparently a huge slut which cheated on him, normally i'd say i hope for a good revenge, but i don't even care here, and it seems to be the norm.

Every single girl so far is a huge slut, they all talk about who they did, who they want to do, or how they want to do several guys together etc...yeah no interest in any slut LI, and so far every one of them belongs to the streets.

Last edited:

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Well, this reminds me of Fetish Locator, just even worse than that game is.

Parents died, no reaction from the MC at all...ok.
They set up a will that he must complete challenges if he want any inheritance, and he has nothing and would end up on the streets...seriously who, why should any parent do that.
Ah and there is a sex app, same as in Fetish Locator, where the sluts offering themsel.

The MC is a total creep, which pervs after every single girl he sees...:rolleyes:
No choices, like to reject one of the sluts.
The MC's ex is apparently a huge slut which cheated on him, normally i'd say i hope for a good revenge, but i don't even care here, and it seems to be the norm.

Every single girl so far is a huge slut, they all talk about who they did, who they want to do, or how they want to do several guys together etc...yeah no interest in any slut LI, and so far every one of them belongs to the streets.
Agree , but about the girls , it's just a preference, like many games where you fuck the girl after one meeting, just because she's slut.

Nothing wrong in that, it's just our preference, i enjoy sluts, you hate sluts.

- Some games built on easy sex , there are many 4☆ games with 90% sluts.

- Others built on Stories and you suffer from blue balls from teasing until getting serious sex scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cookie Kiss

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
enjoyable and a good college game alternative for the long wait of the big leaguers.. has some interesting characters but mc could use a bit of work to fit in.. looking forward to seeing this one grow in popularity

EDIT - Make less douche comments as mc.. at least make that dialogue a choice driven by route choice

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Cookie Kiss

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i thought the mc's comments throughout the game were fine. sometimes hilarious. definately enjoyed his overall character since he is going to be a happy go lucky guy while at college who will fuck everything that moves. including his ex if given the option. since she seems to have become something of a ho on campus, or maybe she always was and was afraid to show that side to mc when they dating. if he lets her be the slut she is, all will be well..this is the way...

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Okay, well it's been close to three months! What's the word, bird? Are you going to create the game, which has loads of potential or are you going to fly the coop? Keep up informed, bro!

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Public Update 0.03

Here is the public update for 0.03. Enjoy!

CK

-----------------------

v0.04 Release
15 hours ago

The release is out now for $10+ Patrons. In another 2 weeks it will release for the rest of patrons.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mastering the Pink Box [v0.03] [Studio 68 Games!]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Some people might be sick of the constant college themed novels but I actually really enjoy them and this one was surprisingly really good. I'm kind of worried about the in game app with the same title as the novel tho, I really hope it doesn't turn into a fetish locator clone because it was doing very well without something like that added to the story.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes