3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So... is this just your version of Fetish Locator? Guy goes to College where there is a sex app that offers sex challenges to complete in a time limit to earn points. Oh and every girl is a whore who fucks everyone. So... Fetish Locator? Just a different take on it?

The description made it sound like we would have choices for stuff, but we got none. It's all forced so far. Oh and MC is just a creepy perv like usual, constantly gawking and drooling over every single female he sees. Has the IQ of a tick as well and lets everyone treat him like a floormat. His parents died a few weeks ago in a horrible car crash that put him in the hospital, yet he is all giddy and joyful and constantly thinking about sex.

Renders are alright, writing could use a little work (just grammar mostly), and it has some humor which wasn't too bad. But overall it just didn't hit the mark, at least for me. It's very short, like 15 minutes maybe? Eh, either way, not for me I guess. Still, best of luck with your project and thanks.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
good idea he informed about ntr, however I'm still waiting for him to inform whether or not the game will have incest in other updates

Reactions: Cernunnos.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
ok so where you gonna find incest? mc is an only child..his parents are both dead. where is the incest here? dude, there are lots of games with incest. pick one.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Lets see where we end up!
The new guy learns there are truly only two choices in LIFE:

"Keep it all for yourself... or SHARING is caring" ...and everything is shared.
THX for sharing? :D

EDIT:
MILF, but no wINCEST...

il_340x270.3514549439_2ag5.jpg

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Nice start.
Renders are on the better side.
Story is there and well told. Conversations feel natural. People you meet are the typicial stereotypes (ok that is not that unusal in a first release, depth comes later).
Some funny situations too.

Only thing that is a bit of an off-turn (for me) is how slutty some of the girls talk. And saying that in a game where just one (until now) goes in touch which MCs dick is something. No idea which male finds this - outside of the bedroom - attractive.
Most others don't talk at all to the MC, so I hope this is a bit toned down in later releases.

Overall a enjoyable experience. So I'd rate it 3,5/5 for the release version, mostly because it is nothing special or new.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Looks promising, i hope MC will have the opportunity to get to know the redhead who was in the dan's office!

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes