3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yeah the thing I'm most excited about is Devon's timeline getting moved up.... I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants romantic stuff with her to progress asap.
I'm waiting for the "other shoe" to drop and we find the Devon is also either selling herself, or sleeping with multiple dudes.

She seems too wholesome to just be a plain LI for the MC. If she is someone who isn't fucking a half dozen other guys she definitely seems down for group stuff based on those last pics Bob sends. At least MFF or MFFF or something. Just hope scenes with her let the player turn down having other guys involved.

Frankly, she's the only one, other than maybe Aimee, that I wouldn't share out with all the other guys in the game at this point (sharing Aimee with Graham might be ok since they were together so long and are/were a couple and he's been decent so far in the story.)

Last edited:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
:sick::sick:

I'm pretty sure when 90% of players saw that, whether they be ntr fans or not, they immediately crossed her off the viable LI list. I did.

-edit; i mean cmon, I get it, everyone has their struggles, but not even having the goddamn common curtesy to clean yourself up before you text a guy you're interested in?
Yep, immediately crossed her (Colleen*) off as anything more than just a plaything when it was obvious she was a whore. And I mean that in the literal sense because she's letting herself be whored out by the dude that's acting like her pimp and too stupid to figure a way out of it other than try to take advantage of the MC. She's planning to play the MC to her advantage, she has no connection, he's just another 'John' that gets her to the conclusion she wants.

Doesn't matter the reasons why, or how the circumstances evolved. She was either too dumb to get caught up with the guy, or too selfish to let his gifts basically buy her. She's experiencing the logical consequence of basically going out with a guy just because he gives you shit, you're just an object to him and he'll use you like everything else has has access to.

*I think it was Colleen that got in and out of the limo and sent the pic with cum leaking from her ass. if that wasn't her then my comments were aimed at whoever the other girl is. :D

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm waiting for the "other shoe" to drop and we find the Devon is also either selling herself, or sleeping with multiple dudes.

She seems too wholesome to just be a plain LI for the MC. If she is someone who isn't fucking a half dozen other guys she definitely seems down for group stuff based on those last pics Bob sends. At least MFF or MFFF or something. Just hope scenes with her let the player turn down having other guys involved.

Frankly, she's the only one, other than maybe Aimee, that I wouldn't share out with all the other guys in the game at this point (sharing Aimee with Graham might be ok since they were together so long and are/were a couple and he's been decent so far in the story.)
I don't think Devon's done much with other guys though.... considering if you go the Bob pics route, it very intentionally shows her doing only a HJ with her ex and participating in an MFF but she wasn't doing anything with the guy, only the girl.

Maybe I'm wrong and time will tell, but I prefer to remain in perhaps blissful ignorance thinking Devon is just a nice shy inexperienced girl who happens to be surrounded by free-use swingers left and right.. :oops:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yep, immediately crossed her (Colleen*) off as anything more than just a plaything when it was obvious she was a whore. And I mean that in the literal sense because she's letting herself be whored out by the dude that's acting like her pimp and too stupid to figure a way out of it other than try to take advantage of the MC. She's planning to play the MC to her advantage, she has no connection, he's just another 'John' that gets her to the conclusion she wants.

Doesn't matter the reasons why, or how the circumstances evolved. She was either too dumb to get caught up with the guy, or too selfish to let his gifts basically buy her. She's experiencing the logical consequence of basically going out with a guy just because he gives you shit, you're just an object to him and he'll use you like everything else has has access to.

*I think it was Colleen that got in and out of the limo and sent the pic with cum leaking from her ass. if that wasn't her then my comments were aimed at whoever the other girl is. :D
It's the opposite for me because she is a whore makes her feel like one of the more interesting characters to me. Cause it makes me want to know why she is in that position to begin with, why is she scared and needs help. As I feel it's more than just to get out of being a whore. It also makes me want to help her as well.

Tho I didn't feel like she playing the MC I felt like she was genuine and wanted a real date with a guy not because she was hired. If I recall Devon gave us her number so I assumed they are friends and she asked Devon to set her up with someone. If she got our number from Devon that I think might be a bit more sus and she is playing us. Tho she could very well still be playing us but I feel it's less likely because of these reasons. Tho with the picture if that was any other LI in any other game id probably nope out of that but because of the heavy sharing themes in this game it's whatever and kind of expected.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's the opposite for me because she is a whore makes her feel like one of the more interesting characters to me. Cause it makes me want to know why she is in that position to begin with, why is she scared and needs help. As I feel it's more than just to get out of being a whore. It also makes me want to help her as well.

Tho I didn't feel like she playing the MC I felt like she was genuine and wanted a real date with a guy not because she was hired. If I recall Devon gave us her number so I assumed they are friends and she asked Devon to set her up with someone. If she got our number from Devon that I think might be a bit more sus and she is playing us. Tho she could very well still be playing us but I feel it's less likely because of these reasons. Tho with the picture if that was any other LI in any other game id probably nope out of that but because of the heavy sharing themes in this game it's whatever and kind of expected.
i will say, if any player is the azn fever type for his girls preference, both Colleen and Charlie are extremely attractive in that regard, both are well designed as mixed faces; to me Colleen looks like half Japanese half American, while Charlie looks half Viet or Chinese and half American.....not my personal tastes, but I can recognize quality when I see it - and truth be told I wouldnt STOP Charlie from climbing on top of me :LOL:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016

Well she said the guy who is pimping her out basically just gave her gifts so she'd stick around and then she ended up indebted to him, we can assume he offered her money to pay bills or he got some sort of 'evidence' that she is worried about going public, although I doubt the last part, maybe kick her out of school or something.

I think it was Todd she was talking with and she explained all this and she said basically the reason she was going out with the MC was because he was her only way out because of who he was. Since we're not sure of what the true background of the MC is/was, that's an ambiguous statement, but it was made clear she doesn't do *anything* unless it's for money, she has been told to do so by her pimp, or she is playing the MC to get him invested/involved with her so he is wiling to help get her out of her current situation.

None of those reasons really promote her as doing anything that's not related to using the MC for her own ends. That's my only issue. If she thought he was interesting, or something unrelated to his backstory and some hinted at power or wealth he will have, and she came on to him then it would be different.

If I recall, Devon didn't give us Colleen's number but rather Colleen left her number on the table and Devon prodded us to contact her. That doesn't mean that Devon knows anything about her, rather that she was playing a good wing-woman and pushing us to hook up and get laid maybe like she did with her other guy friends.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I don't think Devon's done much with other guys though.... considering if you go the Bob pics route, it very intentionally shows her doing only a HJ with her ex and participating in an MFF but she wasn't doing anything with the guy, only the girl.

Maybe I'm wrong and time will tell, but I prefer to remain in perhaps blissful ignorance thinking Devon is just a nice shy inexperienced girl who happens to be surrounded by free-use swingers left and right.. :oops:
Did Devon only do a HJ tho'? That's all we see in that pic, but we also had the cock in the way and there's no way to know if the panties had been slid aside for her to get fucked and the HJ was at the end so Garth didn't finish inside her.

Not that it really matter if she had sex with Garth because everyone has a past, just more waiting to see how other parts of her story add up. She doesn't seem modest because she was in her panties in the laundromat, even without knowing the MC would even show up or not.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well she said the guy who is pimping her out basically just gave her gifts so she'd stick around and then she ended up indebted to him, we can assume he offered her money to pay bills or he got some sort of 'evidence' that she is worried about going public, although I doubt the last part, maybe kick her out of school or something.

I think it was Todd she was talking with and she explained all this and she said basically the reason she was going out with the MC was because he was her only way out because of who he was. Since we're not sure of what the true background of the MC is/was, that's an ambiguous statement, but it was made clear she doesn't do *anything* unless it's for money, she has been told to do so by her pimp, or she is playing the MC to get him invested/involved with her so he is wiling to help get her out of her current situation.

None of those reasons really promote her as doing anything that's not related to using the MC for her own ends. That's my only issue. If she thought he was interesting, or something unrelated to his backstory and some hinted at power or wealth he will have, and she came on to him then it would be different.

If I recall, Devon didn't give us Colleen's number but rather Colleen left her number on the table and Devon prodded us to contact her. That doesn't mean that Devon knows anything about her, rather that she was playing a good wing-woman and pushing us to hook up and get laid maybe like she did with her other guy friends.
ah I see thanks for clearing that u guess I did forget a few things. Still even from what you said about how she is playing us. I still feel like she is still a bit genuine on some level cause to me that date did not feel like she was playing us. So I can see something like she is playing us but might have a change of heart or something down the road. Cause I didn't get the impression she was all in on playing us for some odd reason. Tho im probably wrong and reading to much into it. Only time will tell for now I still like her alot.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Did Devon only do a HJ tho'? That's all we see in that pic, but we also had the cock in the way and there's no way to know if the panties had been slid aside for her to get fucked and the HJ was at the end so Garth didn't finish inside her.

Not that it really matter if she had sex with Garth because everyone has a past, just more waiting to see how other parts of her story add up. She doesn't seem modest because she was in her panties in the laundromat, even without knowing the MC would even show up or not.
Yeah there's no way of knowing - but that's in a real world setting analysis.... I was looking at it from the perspective of a game dev/movie director: This is what he's showing us, he deliberately chose to show us this HJ pic, suggesting that's all there was...sure maybe her past will come out later - but considering the fact that we've seen girls with jizz dripping out of their butt-clearly the dev isnt squeamish so I think if devon was a whore we'd know she's a whore by now.

Like I said, I could be wrong but until I see it for myself I'll remain ignorant by choice, believing Devon is a shy girl who doesn't realize how hot she is, and her only real sexual/flirting outlets are her cosplay stuff (which I hope we'll see more of!)

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah there's no way of knowing - but that's in a real world setting analysis.... I was looking at it from the perspective of a game dev/movie director: This is what he's showing us, he deliberately chose to show us this HJ pic, suggesting that's all there was...sure maybe her past will come out later - but considering the fact that we've seen girls with jizz dripping out of their butt-clearly the dev isnt squeamish so I think if devon was a whore we'd know she's a whore by now.

Like I said, I could be wrong but until I see it for myself I'll remain ignorant by choice, believing Devon is a shy girl who doesn't realize how hot she is, and her only real sexual/flirting outlets are her cosplay stuff (which I hope we'll see more of!)
We can only hope...

That as we're about to get some action with Devon... her friend doesn't show up and say, "Hey, we gotta go!", and then she runs off leaving us with our blue balls.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
ah I see thanks for clearing that u guess I did forget a few things. Still even from what you said about how she is playing us. I still feel like she is still a bit genuine on some level cause to me that date did not feel like she was playing us. So I can see something like she is playing us but might have a change of heart or something down the road. Cause I didn't get the impression she was all in on playing us for some odd reason. Tho im probably wrong and reading to much into it. Only time will tell for now I still like her alot.
Go back and play her date and think of this.. If you were an attractive woman, who was already fucking "old dudes" and being pimped out by someone else, what would you do to entice some young horny dude to be interested in you?

Would you come onto him? Allow him to get a thigh job from you? You let him take you back to your room to fuck, all so he may be more interested in the future?

Of course you would. That's pretty much exactly what she did. She did zero of that entire date without a plan to entice the MC and get him more interested in her so she could get favors from him later.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016

I agree. I am not saying she is a whore/slut, just compared to everyone else she's like the only 'normal' one and I have played too many of these games where the one that seemed most approachable and balanced be the actual worse one in the story when their 'twist' was unveiled.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Go back and play her date and think of this.. If you were an attractive woman, who was already fucking "old dudes" and being pimped out by someone else, what would you do to entice some young horny dude to be interested in you?

Would you come onto him? Allow him to get a thigh job from you? You let him take you back to your room to fuck, all so he may be more interested in the future?

Of course you would. That's pretty much exactly what she did. She did zero of that entire date without a plan to entice the MC and get him more interested in her so she could get favors from him later.
ah no I get that I do. That part yeah I feel she was playing us after reading your reply and how I forgot some details. Just to me everything else about the date did feel kind of genuine to me from just their brief conversations to her looking over her shoulder and worrying about limbo. While yes we know that limo was her pimp but at the same time just the facial expressions and look she had gave me the feeling she was more worried about the MC in that instance when she was looking over her shoulder at the limo. Again im probably just reading to much into it / the dev's intention for her to "trick us" to feel like there was something there cause that's how you play someone when you are being pimped out. That's just how I feel for now, will see if I still like her alot when we get more updates.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
It seems a lot of people like shy girls. But I want the sluttiest girls around.
In sharing games slutty girls are usually my favourite type.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
For me in sharing games it depends on the relationship with the girl. If it's the MC's GF or wife I dont want her to go slutty right away and share her from day 1. I much prefer to ease into it slowly I find that slow burn approach is much enjoyable for me.

But anyone else in a sharing game yeah I rather the game embrace it and make them sluts not like we are going to build a meaningful slow bur relationship in a game like that anyhow. Tho 1 shy girl here and there is a nice touch as well but not my preference in sharing games.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
For me in sharing games it depends on the relationship with the girl. If it's the MC's GF or wife I dont want her to go slutty right away and share her from day 1. I much prefer to ease into it slowly I find that slow burn approach is much enjoyable for me.

But anyone else in a sharing game yeah I rather the game embrace it and make them sluts not like we are going to build a meaningful slow bur relationship in a game like that anyhow. Tho 1 shy girl here and there is a nice touch as well but not my preference in sharing games.
I'm the exact opposite, I prefer the [perhaps unrealistic] setup of games with potential sharing where the LIs are more traditional-romance focused first - it adds a zest to these liasons when they're treading new ground in more ways than one, and heightens the sense of taboo.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm the exact opposite, I prefer the [perhaps unrealistic] setup of games with potential sharing where the LIs are more traditional-romance focused first - it adds a zest to these liasons when they're treading new ground in more ways than one, and heightens the sense of taboo.
I do like that for a character that is a established GF or wife that's my favorite. Not gonna lie that does sound better than a slutty LI. The thing is I've yet to play a game where you get a LI and make her into your GF the traditional way of romance and all that first and then expand into sharing. So im unsure if I do like it or not. The closest game I have played that has that is lack luster in the romance department when it comes to main girl you can share and the ones that have good romance there is no sharing path yet.

Edit : Tho if Devon gets a sharing path at some point guess this game can count cause so far I get the feeling her romance will be decent.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I do like that for a character that is a established GF or wife that's my favorite. Not gonna lie that does sound better than a slutty LI. The thing is I've yet to play a game where you get a LI and make her into your GF the traditional way of romance and all that first and then expand into sharing. So im unsure if I do like it or not. The closest game I have played that has that is lack luster in the romance department when it comes to main girl you can share and the ones that have good romance there is no sharing path yet.

Edit : Tho if Devon gets a sharing path at some point guess this game can count cause so far I get the feeling her romance will be decent.
That'll ill definitely agree with - an established relationship is far better. That's probably also why I'm so hostile towards distant-relationship-ntr-attackers, because for me the setup is so silly to begin with.... like girl you barely know is screwing another dude.... yeah I couldn't really care less...

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I usually don't give a shit about sharing if the LI isn't in a relationship with the mc but I do really like Charlie.
But sharing scenes with her won't really get me excited for that very reason.

Reactions: Koulo077

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I usually don't give a shit about sharing if the LI isn't in a relationship with the mc but I do really like Charlie.
But sharing scenes with her won't really get me excited for that very reason.
But joshy, what if she DOES end up starting a relationship with you, and she mercilessly teases you (because lets face it that'd be her personality) about all the guys she continues to fuck in the meantime?

• Love
Reactions: Joshy92
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes