3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Devon is pretty hot but Charlie has stolen my heart. She is such a beautiful and brave woman.
tbh if it wasnt for the fact Charlie also had what looks like a tramp stamp tattoo she be off my simp list after she kneed us in the balls. Unless I confused her with someone else I know I saw 2 different girls with the same type of tattoo. Can''t recall 100% who the 2nd one was but I do have a bit of a thing for tramp stamps , one of my weaknesses that alone is enough for me to play her path and like her a bit more than I should. But she for sure isnt my top 3 despite I have a thing for her she is just someone I want to have fun with and maybe watch her have some cummy kisses in a threesome with the green hair girl forgot her name without looking it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koulo077

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
tbh if it wasnt for the fact Charlie also had what looks like a tramp stamp tattoo she be off my simp list after she kneed us in the balls. Cause I do have a bit of a thing for tramp stamps , one of my weaknesses that alone is enough for me to play her path and like her a bit more than I should. But she for sure isnt my top 3 despite I have a thing for her she is just someone I want to have fun with and maybe watch her have some cummy kisses in a threesome with the green hair girl forgot her name without looking it up.
I liked Charlie before the update but her kneeing the mc in the balls sealed her as my favourite forever.
I love spunky girls like her.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I'd not be surprised if you thought that was romantic.
For once I don't think something was romantic lol.
But I would love to have her as my girlfriend and then share her with a man of her choosing while holding her hand and stroking her hair.
Now that would be romantic.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
For once I don't think something was romantic lol.
But I would love to have her as my girlfriend and then share her with a man of her choosing while holding her hand and stroking her hair.
Now that would be romantic.
so Joshy is this fetish you want to feel in games too our open to do it in real life in future ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
tbh if it wasnt for the fact Charlie also had what looks like a tramp stamp tattoo she be off my simp list after she kneed us in the balls. Unless I confused her with someone else I know I saw 2 different girls with the same type of tattoo. Can''t recall 100% who the 2nd one was but I do have a bit of a thing for tramp stamps , one of my weaknesses that alone is enough for me to play her path and like her a bit more than I should. But she for sure isnt my top 3 despite I have a thing for her she is just someone I want to have fun with and maybe watch her have some cummy kisses in a threesome with the green hair girl forgot her name without looking it up.
I can't remember if Charlie has tramp stamp, jess/jules certainly does.... and Colleen might? Misty has nothing, Devon nothing, Aimee nothing...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I can't remember if Charlie has tramp stamp, jess/jules certainly does.... and Colleen might? Misty has nothing, Devon nothing, Aimee nothing...
Might of been Jess / Jules then if you said she does for sure. Cause I know I saw 2 different girls with one and one was Kyuw for sure ( Green hair girl)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Might of been Jess / Jules then if you said she does for sure. Cause I know I saw 2 different girls with one and one was Kyuw for sure ( Green hair girl)
Oh i forgot about kyuw she definitely has one! And also arguably the best boobs in game (though facially I'm not attracted :LOL: )

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
o boy you are gonna make me look at everyone's boobs and face now lol cause I never thought about it much haha
Rough job but someone has to do it!

Personally I think ranked by boobs it's:

Kyuw
Aimee
Devon
Misty
then everyone else

Ranked by face:

Devon
Aimee
Misty
Jess
then everyone else.

I don't have the azn fetish, but if I did I could see placing Charlie and Colleen higher, I can tell they're attractive I just dont go for that look.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Rough job but someone has to do it!

Personally I think ranked by boobs it's:

Kyuw
Aimee
Devon
Misty
then everyone else

Ranked by face:

Devon
Aimee
Misty
Jess
then everyone else.

I don't have the azn fetish, but if I did I could see placing Charlie and Colleen higher, I can tell they're attractive I just dont go for that look.
After doing some quick research this is my ranking ( Top 3)

Best Boobs = Kyuw , Aimee , Misty
Best Ass = Aimee, Liz, Misty
Best Face = Jessica , Misty , Aimee

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Devon doesnt even show up on your best face list?? o_Oo_O

I guess everyone has their own tastes!
Honestly she almost made it in 3rd place but I just liked Aimee's face a bit more

My #1 girl Aimee (Waiting for her dp scene, hopefully soon)
Not sure if I have a #1 just yet I feel I need to see more content with some of the other girls that I consider top 1 / 3 material before I can pick a #1 but Aimee is up there top 3 for sure no matter what. I would love to see a DP scene after all I think she has the best ass in this game haha.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Waifuhunter666

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Mastering the Pink Box [v0.07] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 294Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
Mastering the Pink Box [v0.07] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 294Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

File can't be found after clicking on it.

Reactions: Volts666

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
Game/Creator: Mastering the Pink Box/ Studio 68 Games!
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small Walkthrough mod based on the Walkthrough PDF. This mod will highlight the recommended choices. Enjoy!!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.07
View attachment 3107573 View attachment 3107575 View attachment 3107577
there is no chapter 7 in this file

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes