3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah the thing I'm most excited about is Devon's timeline getting moved up.... I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants romantic stuff with her to progress asap.
yeah the main girls im interested in is Devon even tho she is my least favorite but she has some of the best development. Followed by Robyn then Aimee and eventually making Aimee our girlfriend instead of just helping Graham. Tho Colleen's storyline looks like it has potential to be decent too down the road and she seems like she might be a sweetheart that could be just as good girlfriend material as Devon to me if she can get away from whatever trouble she is in. As she seemed real genuine and sweet during the date to me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
yeah the main girls im interested in is Devon even tho she is my least favorite but she has some of the best development. Followed by Robyn then Aimee and eventually making Aimee our girlfriend instead of just helping Graham. Tho Colleen's storyline looks like it has potential to be decent too down the road and she seems like she might be a sweetheart that could be just as good girlfriend material as Devon to me if she can get away from whatever trouble she is in. As she seemed real genuine and sweet during the date to me.
Robyn as in Robyn the dorm RA? She seemed kinda ditzy to me :LOL:. I would love romantic stuff with Aimee as well....

I have a soft spot for a minor character - Jess; since we know she likes games... moreover....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Robyn as in Robyn the dorm RA? She seemed kinda ditzy to me :LOL:. I would love romantic stuff with Aimee as well....

I have a soft spot for a minor character - Jess; since we know she likes games... moreover....
yeah I just like Robyn cause she is cute and sweet. I totally forgot about Jess I recall I didn't like her for the first 1/2 or so but she grew on me

• Love
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
yeah I just like Robyn cause she is cute and sweet. I totally forgot about Jess I recall I didn't like her for the first 1/2 or so but she grew on me
Yeah though I suspect the reasons you dont like her are related to the spoiler I posted. ;)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
First off, I'd like to have a civil, technical discussion about whether the "netorare" tag applies to this game, and speculating about what I seem to want or what shitty games I allegedly like or don't isn't constructive. OK?

So back to the topic, I agree with most of your account of the scene. In particular:

I mean it seems that you agree that the scene is designed to cause jealousy. Or "test" for it, which just means that it will create jealously in some but not others.

I think the problem here is that people think that "cuck" and "netorare" are the same thing, and they aren't. Cuck is about the character, netorare is about the author's intent in writing the scene. This is NOT a cuckolding scene. She is not your gf. That's clear.

But it's still a netorare scene, because the dev wrote it to for the purpose of causing jealous feelings. If you're testing for someone's anger, you have to try to make them angry. If you're testing for jealous feelings, you have to try to make them jealous.

It's netorare. *drops mic*
Even if that one isn't the fact that a girl the MC went on a date and got sexual with, later sends him a pic with cum leaking out of her ass should get the tag. There is no ambiguity what narrative purpose that kinda setup has, but we always have to do this dance around here with properly tagging stuff, for whatever reason. Maybe thats a fetish in and of itself for the average F95zone users.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Even if that one isn't the fact that a girl the MC went on a date and got sexual with, later sends him a pic with cum leaking out of her ass should get the tag. There is no ambiguity what narrative purpose that kinda setup has, but we always have to do this dance around here with properly tagging stuff, for whatever reason. Maybe thats a fetish in and of itself for the average F95zone users.
:sick::sick:

I'm pretty sure when 90% of players saw that, whether they be ntr fans or not, they immediately crossed her off the viable LI list. I did.

-edit; i mean cmon, I get it, everyone has their struggles, but not even having the goddamn common curtesy to clean yourself up before you text a guy you're interested in?

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
:sick::sick:

I'm pretty sure when 90% of players saw that, whether they be ntr fans or not, they immediately crossed her off the viable LI list. I did.

-edit; i mean cmon, I get it, everyone has their struggles, but not even having the goddamn common curtesy to clearn yourself up before you text a guy you're interested in?
I thought that was a joke when I read the other comment lol which LI sent that I don't recall the picture

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
ah okay np kinda got a good guess who now but looks like im gonna speed run through the game tomorrow and just look at the phone haha
You might have missed it because its not a set scene, If I remember right if you don't go on a date, or not reciprocate her advances she doesn't sent you anything, if you do some stuff she sends you a normal selfie, or a pic of her tits, can't remember, but the MC doesn't think anything more is going on. The beauty is you get rewarded with the cum leaking pic only if you go all in on her. :KEK:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
You might have missed it because its not a set scene, If I remember right if you don't go on a date, or not reciprocate her advances she doesn't sent you anything, if you do some stuff she sends you a normal selfie, or a pic of her tits, can't remember, but the MC doesn't think anything more is going on. The beauty is you get rewarded with the cum leaking pic only if you go all in on her. :KEK:
Sounds like my type of girl.
In this genre of game anyway.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
ah thanks I saw it this time. I didn't notice the first time cause it was a bit too dark of a render for my monitor to see without looking closely haha. Well still doesn't make me like her any less for now anyhow

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Game/Creator: Mastering the Pink Box/ Studio 68 Games!
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small Walkthrough mod based on the Walkthrough PDF. This mod will highlight the recommended choices. Enjoy!!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.07
View attachment 3107573 View attachment 3107575 View attachment 3107577
Just a Heads up, Game seem to stop at the end of the previous Update and doesn't continue with your Mod, it works without.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Mastering the Pink Box v0.07
with LaikDink Walkthrough Mod

Download

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Thy4nd and IffsCv
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes