Unreal Engine Abandoned Marrying Witches [v0.3.0.2] [Witch-Dev]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
get views and support
But he will soon working on a new way to release update that will include a public version with censored genitals (not boobs, because fuck censoring nipples)
so basically clickbait.
because the version on this website isn't even a demo.

Reactions: SamWinters

bluees

Jan 18, 2018
this is just horrible..a 0.3 version in which you walk for 20 mins and then girls stop walking and do nothing...never seen something like this...this is not going on the support list...i think the dev must reconsider his way to do things..or there will be a lot of people "forgetting this game"...

Reactions: lolistomper69

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone explain to me what the transformation tag means, both in general and in relation to this game? I never seem to understand what it's supposed to mean exactly and have seen it be used for wildly different circumstances. Thanks.

Apr 24, 2020
Can someone explain to me what the transformation tag means, both in general and in relation to this game? I never seem to understand what it's supposed to mean exactly and have seen it be used for wildly different circumstances. Thanks.
I think it's getting at the character transforming into some kind of sexual beast. It's going to be a game based off the 'witch' theme, so maybe there will be some potion that transforms your avatar, idk? WitchDev is still working on a lot of the storyline and content.

This latest update is just a minor update for the overall game from what I understand. It's nice that they updated the thread, the game name, and main page, as it was over 2 years old. Despite people's latest complaints, I don't think this was even an update per-se as it was a refresher. The next REAL update is supposed to be his picnic one coming soon; really looking forward to that one!

Reactions: grgrgr5
Apr 24, 2020
You guys really need to cut the poor guy a break. He's completely running this project on his own between holding down a full time job to support himself, and trying to have an actual life.
The page has been updated to represent what he has planned for the game, and not particularly what is available yet. To have that many tags planned for a game is pretty ambitious, can you imagine the models/physics/sounds involved trying to bring all that to life? If you haven't seen his twitch page, 'development hell' means that he keeps encountering issues that need to be addressed, and I'm not surprised really, it's probably a PITA to throw all this together successfully. To make it this far with what he has produced so far is pretty amazing. I myself could never supply the time, patience, or technicalities to make something like this as he has. All he is asking is patience whilst he rolls the game out slowly for everyone.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
You guys really need to cut the poor guy a break. He's completely running this project on his own between holding down a full time job to support himself, and trying to have an actual life.
The page has been updated to represent what he has planned for the game, and not particularly what is available yet. To have that many tags planned for a game is pretty ambitious, can you imagine the models/physics/sounds involved trying to bring all that to life? If you haven't seen his twitch page, 'development hell' means that he keeps encountering issues that need to be addressed, and I'm not surprised really, it's probably a PITA to throw all this together successfully. To make it this far with what he has produced so far is pretty amazing. I myself could never supply the time, patience, or technicalities to make something like this as he has. All he is asking is patience whilst he rolls the game out slowly for everyone.
That's the truth he is amazing

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
It's been a few weeks, has he made any more progress @Darklambo? I'm not seeing anything new on his pages
Get used to it, ive been following his progress for years now and its quite normal for him to just go months without anything like short "im still alive". Funnily thats almost always before some big announcement of him wanting to "really" focus on the game now and make some big progress and stay completely in touch with the community. I really dont get this guy.

Apr 24, 2020
Did dev go on vacation or something? Nothing new for content for nearly 2 months :( Depressing that the picnic was on the verge of release, then nothing

Reactions: Jubileu01

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
Did dev go on vacation or something? Nothing new for content for nearly 2 months :( Depressing that the picnic was on the verge of release, then nothing
he still strugglin with his motion capture setup but that seem to work now. I already told him to make post on twitter and patreon but he don't want until he has something ready to show

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
I wonder if the single developer would hire someone to wear the mocap suit to record the scene, or if he would do it himself XD

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes