Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to Marrying Witches, formerly known as Alchemist. An adult video game set in an 18th-century fantasy world with steampunk elements and magic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-02-27
Release Date: 20-21-02-23
Developer/Publisher: Witch-Dev - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3.0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Logs:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

64045_witchdev_alchemist3.jpg 64046_witchdev_alchemist2.jpg 64047_witchdev_alchemist.jpg 64048_witchdev_alchemist4.jpg 64049_witchdev_alchemist5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Luxee

Deluded weirdo
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2017
Definitely one of the more promising titles in recent memory. The developer seems quite passionate about the project and while this is just a short demo with a single sex scene thrown in there at the end for looks, going by the previews and updates he's given on 4chan, I can't wait for what this dev has in store.

D

Deleted member 50069

Looks promising, thumbs up for updates :>

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
not sure whether she is a midget or he is a giant....
however, i wont join the premature praises before i have seen something worth it.

Dev gets an extra point for creating a demo before the patreon page tho

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Haven't seen that yet, but what i see is that more and more uEngine and Unity games are emerging recently and that is good. What is not so good, is that most of that unreal games are no more than a tech demos yet. Hope that will change and those games will evolve into something really interesting.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Haven't seen that yet, but what i see is that more and more uEngine and Unity games are emerging recently and that is good. What is not so good, is that most of that unreal games are no more than a tech demos yet. Hope that will change and those games will evolve into something really interesting.
fact is..

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
when you make a game using rpgmaker or renpy, you can post a small shitty demo as a "showcase" of what you are going to do.
but when you make an unreal or unity game, its necessary to post a decent demo and not some simple "proof concept prototype" without any content.
x'D wtf are you talkin' dude? wtf has the content of a game and a preview(demo) realease to do with the developing environment? im telln ya: nasing.
you can just compile a preview (a demo) a momentary version of a "game" easy with any of these game developing programs. easy as counting to 3.

and even this sentence LEL:
its necessary to post a decent demo and not some simple "proof concept prototype" without any content.
so you telling people who develop games with unity/unreal wait till they have some decent content to show... but there are many unreal/unity games out here alphas 0.01 lel
it's rather switched... renpy etc. demos or previews have more content

the reason is just that with rpgm or renpy, you can create stuff very fast and have a very low amount of possible troubles during the process. while on unreal or unity, you take shit tons of time for create stuff and they are high risk of catastrophic failure during the process
renpy is as complicated as unity/unreal. you need a fundament of coding knownledge /game deveoping knownledge. where rpgm is really easy to learn.

i admit if you are making a real 3d game its way more tricky... but then you can't compare the engines and games to eachother because they are completely different.
on one side 3d real time, on the other VNs, pictures with text

(most because of engine update, that can easily broke the whole game in the process) .
x'D LEL. as if tiny updates of unreal/unity will make the hobby devs sweat and unable to straight forward with their game. PLEASE

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
It's alright and has a lot of potential. But it needs an actual ending, not just a looping sex animation. Also more graphical options and a fix to save them would help.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
renpy is as complicated as unity/unreal. you need a fundament of coding knownledge /game deveoping knownledge. where rpgm is really easy to learn.
oh wow, never hear this before... did you have any idea how unity or unreal work ?
renpy is nothing else than some shitty scripting pushed at the most easy limit possible. i mean its like :
================================
enter room
talk mom = hi honey !
player answer = hi mom !
scene end
scene end if clic somwhere else

i not joking, renpy is literally this easy.. all you have to do is to put the art you make , and its even not hard at all as the soft have the most easy way to do that. ( renpy is the most easy engine to learn for game)

unity and unreal are far away from this simple system. the comparison is similar to use Playdoh and 3DsMax .. 1 is for beginner, 1 is for pro/semi-pro ( specially more for unreal )

DthVader

Oct 17, 2017
Hello, guys is it just me or here's nothing more than just one infinite sex scene and no dialogues.

Aug 26, 2016
I wish this man success in his work, this looks like a damn fine piece of fap material.

lol look like a dad-daughter game based on the different size of characters XD
lol and the best bit is that the patreon nannies can do shit about it either because the guy doesn't have a patreon, and hopefully never will. :p

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
oh wow, never hear this before... did you have any idea how unity or unreal work ?
renpy is nothing else than some shitty scripting pushed at the most easy limit possible. i mean its like :
enter room
talk mom = hi honey !
player answer = hi mom !
scene end
scene end if clic somwhere else

i not joking, renpy is literally this easy.. all you have to do is to put the art you make , and its even not hard at all as the soft have the most easy way to do that. ( renpy is the most easy engine to learn for game)
You know literally nothing about anything. For starters 3DS Max doesn't enter into game design, which makes your whole rant reek of ignorance, but moving on.

This is not 2001. You don't pointer and array your game from scratch. This is literally a matter of taking any freely available basemesh, tugging at a few facial features in zBrush and porting the whole rigged fucker directly into your engine of choice. You import animations, you import shaders, you plaster a few crappy featureless maps onto a UV already generated for you, import physics packages or take thirty minutes to turn your mesh's tits dynamic in Maya.

Ever wonder why these 3D games never go anywhere? (Same goes for Visual Novels) Because what I just mentioned is where people start thinking "Hey, this is easy!". They release their shit and suddenly they're faced with the colossal black hole of actual game design. That turning that bit of Akeytsu bullshit they call a cowgirl scene into an actual game is absurd amounts of work. That making a real time animation is no more or less work than a rendered one. That you need features, and features need assets, and unless your features are like everyone else's features, you will need to make them.

Then the whole thing starts crumbling down around them. Every 3D game so far has come out with this tech-demo garbage, and every single one of them is stuck in featureless-release limbo. They always will be, because 3D game creation is stupid amounts of work, and the gimps that dump their quick asset-imports into this community never become aware of it until silly folk like you have already fallen for it hooklinesinker.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes