Unreal Engine Abandoned Marrying Witches [v0.3.0.2] [Witch-Dev]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
It's probably been said before, but, I can tell the Dev has seen the Ghibli movie: Spirited Away, due to the last 4 screenshots in OP - that's also my most favorite of Ghibli's, and bought it on DVD :p

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
It's a pity more people don't support him. After all, it does something similar to Wild Life only that it has a better foundation. Wild Life loses resources for animations while Marrying Witches tries to dot
global animations that will adapt to characters, which is a much better solution
That's because there's not yet something to play with. With next update that should be out soon, I'm sure more people will start to support him

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
That's because there's not yet something to play with. With next update that should be out soon, I'm sure more people will start to support him
I had that hope years ago already and everytime I got a huge let down. This guy is a really good dev who is up there with wild life devs in terms of skill. But fucking hell he is so uncapable of sticking to goals and talking to the community. Promises everything will get better tomorrow then goes off radar for weeks or even months, comes up with bullshit excuses for that after it and repeats the cycle over and over.
I already lost hope he will ever get any success with his project since he really doesnt want to change his work ethic..

Reactions: TOroS5

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
I had that hope years ago already and everytime I got a huge let down. This guy is a really good dev who is up there with wild life devs in terms of skill. But fucking hell he is so uncapable of sticking to goals and talking to the community. Promises everything will get better tomorrow then goes off radar for weeks or even months, comes up with bullshit excuses for that after it and repeats the cycle over and over.
I already lost hope he will ever get any success with his project since he really doesnt want to change his work ethic..
The dev is perfectionist and yeah sticking to goal schedules is pretty hard for him. I can understand your anger but he's not off radar as you say and he's pretty active on discord where he share progress. There's twitter too
next update should be out in one or two week and should normally free.... maybe

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
So? Wheres the teaser?
Yeah it's been almost a month since I said that but the dev is strugling with psychologic problems about releasing stuff and to actually make the teaser. I'm sorry about that. He said he will finish his last task on Friday and the teaser should be out on the weekend but don't get your hopes too high.
It's hard for me to trust that too but that's all he said to me. It becoming more harder to trust him but we can only wait.

• Haha
Reactions: yksuasr

allfather123

Apr 13, 2018
It's been almost 2 years since I've checked on this. I had trouble reminding its name to Google. So little have changed on the outside, I hope a lot have changed on the foundations. Well, time to give it another 2 years.

Reactions: TOroS5

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
So? Wheres the teaser?
I'm a super-amateur with Unreal but if this dev needs help I'll do my fucking best man, let's get him some support. Like keep your models I'll animate skeletons in Blender or in Unreal and add 100 different sex poses, the character creator area has had the same 2 animations for yeah, 2 years now. Not salty, it's a cool game. I'm just down to help :)

~pajamapanda

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes