Unreal Engine Abandoned Marrying Witches [v0.3.0.2] [Witch-Dev]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 24, 2020
I couldn't figure out how to click on an answer with the mouse, or even select an answer with the keyboard.
Everything I touched either moved the MC or went to a menu.
Maybe someone can tell me how to even answer "yes" or "no" at the beginning of the game, when she asks "do you want to know about the new content?"

Aside from confusing controls, my computer is pretty good and I don't have this issue with many games, yet I get horrible lag with this game (FPS slow).
If you're on about the version 3.0.2 game (aka the one where you walk the group of girls up the hiking trail) Fook, you have to hold down the left mouse button and rotate the pointer (it's a dial-type selector that rotates clockwise and counter-clockwise), to select your options. I've never seen it used in a game before, it's pretty unique. I posted a pic to show you what I'm on about. Note the yellow selector at the middle-bottom of the screen.

Hope this helps

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If you're on about the version 3.0.2 game (aka the one where you walk the group of girls up the hiking trail) Fook, you have to hold down the left mouse button and rotate the pointer (it's a dial-type selector that rotates clockwise and counter-clockwise), to select your options. I've never seen it used in a game before, it's pretty unique. I posted a pic to show you what I'm on about. Note the yellow selector at the middle-bottom of the screen.

Hope this helps
I actually just figured it out. Thanks for the reply, though. Yeah, the control of it isn't that easy, either, with major lag. I had to immensely lower the quality to make it playable. My computer ain't amazing but it plays most games. It struggles with this game. I like the look and the idea of it, though.

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
I actually just figured it out. Thanks for the reply, though. Yeah, the control of it isn't that easy, either, with major lag. I had to immensely lower the quality to make it playable. My computer ain't amazing but it plays most games. It struggles with this game. I like the look and the idea of it, though.
the game is in alpha so it might be not well optimized

Reactions: FookU2

soporosyntic

Dec 20, 2017
Witch-Dev is awesome! I used to follow his stuff when I browsed / he posted on /3/, he's done some phenomenal animation work & wizardry with his models and rigs. Was surprised to find this thread's still "up-to-date", despite the OP being quite outdated. Still quite excited about this project and I really hope it takes off, I don't think it's gotten the attention it deserves for something at this level.

Apr 24, 2020
nothing much mostly some tweak and fix that will help the dev later
here's videos I made

Oh god, the walk in that first video, wow! I love the bewb slap from side to side, that's pretty awesome. I'd say this is on-par with Victor Black's Last Barbarian walk that he implemented; it's almost mesmerizing at slow speed.

Soporo stated it perfectly about his amazing animation style and models. His work is unique that you don't see in many other 3D style games on this forum. Is it sad that I check this thread every night for updates? So excited to see WitchDev release more content. I noticed his Patreon followers and income have increased exponentially in the past month, people must be really digging his latest work.

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
Oh god, the walk in that first video, wow! I love the bewb slap from side to side, that's pretty awesome. I'd say this is on-par with Victor Black's Last Barbarian walk that he implemented; it's almost mesmerizing at slow speed.

Soporo stated it perfectly about his amazing animation style and models. His work is unique that you don't see in many other 3D style games on this forum. Is it sad that I check this thread every night for updates? So excited to see WitchDev release more content. I noticed his Patreon followers and income have increased exponentially in the past month, people must be really digging his latest work.
I tried to make the character walk slowly so people can enjoy the physic
If you can support him on patreon even for the lowest tier you will have access to his discord and you will be able talk him. He's online everyday. He don't come here so I report to him what I read here

mindcrawler

Oct 4, 2020
Eh, I might have missed something, but it looks like some bug. I start the game, join the group of girls on a trip, they keep talking, but at some point stop and just walk. For a quite long time (like 10min or so). Then they reach a kind of plateau with a fence, where they stop and just stand there. Talking to each of them does nothing, I can only ask them to strip and follow me and that's it. Any ideas, what should happen next?

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
nice to see how this was developed
and switching them all to futas xD
hope for and orgy

also
what can i do? just walk around with the group?
& only scene i see is the "test animation" at the start...
is there a guide/tip/WT...?

torroja

May 13, 2018
Eh, I might have missed something, but it looks like some bug. I start the game, join the group of girls on a trip, they keep talking, but at some point stop and just walk. For a quite long time (like 10min or so). Then they reach a kind of plateau with a fence, where they stop and just stand there. Talking to each of them does nothing, I can only ask them to strip and follow me and that's it. Any ideas, what should happen next?
Same for me

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
was it removed?
One is an old prototype that he used to play around with animations, and sex animations (Version 0.2.2). It is a mountain back country hike with just you and Asa (the redhead), where you walk her to the temple. Once inside the temple, the HD sex animations start

ArthurHuge

Sep 26, 2019
The real game is excellent, but it needs more different adventure with river, others.
But the game lacks like a female protogonist and changes men or women.
If you can you can Online.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes