WebGL Completed Marnie In A Tight Spot [v1.1.2] [greedylust23]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'll post a walkthrough on the first page, sorry you had a hard time
No need to be, I actually like a challenge, so that was actually more of a good comment on my end. I never used a walkthrough for the JSK games that are like this and I only ever used complete saves when moving from computer to computer so I wouldn't have to do it again without it being purely out of desire to do so.

However, thank you for your consideration.

• Red Heart
Reactions: greedylust23

K2SO

Oct 18, 2016
So a parody game of a studio who remade \ reskinned the original game twice, and another of its own game three times?

• Thinking Face

1000r

Mar 9, 2021
[Look around twice]
never > wrong road
understand > good girl
why > punish
[TOP]
parent > expect
boy friend > yes no
expell > do best
[BRA]
[BOT]
smart > dont you
dont expell > even dont like
think know > lewd
[UND]

[DONE]

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Looks interesting, is there a way to change the screen resolution? Game boots me directly into fullscreen.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is it supposed to end if you choose to grope and she cums, then hit end? That does mean I would have to go straight into the other options on the last menu if so.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Looked promising but so many issues with this.

1. There appears to be only one valid solution while the original had 4 endings if i remember correctly.
2. There is no ending screen so you can save and replay a scene you unlocked. You have to literally replay everything to see another option instead of it being unlocked for use later on. (Example you choose grope and will never see fellatio or sex until you replay the game)
3. The amount of answers and actions you can perform is seriously limited to the original.

But i will give you that it looks way better than the original and she looks very good. Well done :)

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
Looked promising but so many issues with this.

1. There appears to be only one valid solution while the original had 4 endings if i remember correctly.
2. There is no ending screen so you can save and replay a scene you unlocked. You have to literally replay everything to see another option instead of it being unlocked for use later on. (Example you choose grope and will never see fellatio or sex until you replay the game)
3. The amount of answers and actions you can perform is seriously limited to the original.

But i will give you that it looks way better than the original and she looks very good. Well done :)
Yeah I wish there was an ending screen so you can save and replay a scene you unlocked like you could in JSK Studio's Shion and I wish there was a back button if I want to leave and go back to the look, talk, clothes or order menu. Yeah I hate have to literally replay everything. I don't know why you have to start all the way back to beginning of the game after you groped or kissed Marnie but with Shion, you can go back to talking to Shion, look at her or order her to remove her clothes even ask to open up her legs where you can see her panties. Lol. Technically there are 5 endings since the love ending has two endings. Yeah this game looks promising. Man I would love to see a Daz Studio model girl or a Honey Select 2 model in this but I will say I enjoy some cartoon or hentai girl too. Marnie doesn't look bad though and Shion still looks pretty hot too.

Screenshot001.png Screenshot002.png
Screenshot003.png

Last edited:

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
I'm looking into that issue :( sorry for it guys

may I ask if it happens even after restarting the game? also, what was the last action you did before that happened?
I restart game more then one time it start but after u click 2nd time when it loads there it stuck.
Screen2.jpg
screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
killer2005de linkhunter Chrissone Meinkun228 help me out guys, here's a test build for Windows, could you let me know if the loading-screen-issue persists?
Same Problem for me other unity games run without problems.
Do you use win 10?
The win 10 unity case problems on older systems like win 7 that i use.
Maybe you shut try self on a win 7 system?
I can give you some more info's from my system config when need.
Unity Ver : 2019.3.9.59200 runs fine in win 7.
But so far i see there is a loading repeat i see every 5 seconds the load cursor on it when try to start.
Game like Virtual Succubus runs fine on my system. ;)
I try multiple resolutions now my normal is 3840 x 2160, but i try this 2 too 1920 x 1080 and 1280 x 720 but that change nothing.
I try it with Inet on and off and with admin rights too no change.
Btw: I try start Sexy Shot [v0.2] same problem not load for me i really think the unity version is the problem.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

sresk

Oct 19, 2017
I'm also getting hung up at the loading screen wanted to know if this had some way to fix it?

sresk

Oct 19, 2017
huh with the newest link in the comments and running compatibility for windows 8 seems to work but there are a few visual glitches

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote