WebGL Completed Marnie In A Tight Spot [v1.1.2] [greedylust23]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rasp1-1

May 25, 2020
Is there an android version? For in the description it is written android, and I do not find the link

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Also stuck on loading screen after intro. Why not post the fix in public
I only recommend the people that have that issue to make sure they are connected to Internet while playing the game, I'm going to release one last update for this game in which the offline version will be completely standalone

Good game. Works alright on chrome. Any chance of a downloadable mac version?
thanks! will work on a mac version

Is there an android version? For in the description it is written android, and I do not find the link
I have to apologize on that one, it seems I didn't edit that part of forum template, there is only a windows build currently, but will release builds for other OSs

Reactions: Ungaa

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
during the groping scene i get a flash of the screen then it is just a black screen no mater what i click i am using the windows mega download

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
during the groping scene i get a flash of the screen then it is just a black screen no mater what i click i am using the windows mega download
I'll try to reproduce the issue so that I send a fix, does it happen to you all the time?

Chrissone

Apr 30, 2020
Issues:

So I tried the android port of this game and it was stuck on loading part screen.

Samsung J2-Pro

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So this is actually quite a bit more difficult than its predecessor. It doesn't seem the same method used to beat the JSK game this is similar to is going to work anywhere near as well as it does in said JSK game. I've gotten Marnie as far as 2/3 of the bar and she submitted to stripping until she was down to her underwear, then she decided to put her foot down and game over.

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
So this is actually quite a bit more difficult than its predecessor. It doesn't seem the same method used to beat the JSK game this is similar to is going to work anywhere near as well as it does in said JSK game. I've gotten Marnie as far as 2/3 of the bar and she submitted to stripping until she was down to her underwear, then she decided to put her foot down and game over.
any guide for this, keep getting game over
I'll post a walkthrough on the first page, sorry you had a hard time

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote