• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WebGL Completed Marnie In A Tight Spot [v1.1.2] [greedylust23]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jkstyles

Jul 31, 2017
So, I've run into an issue. After making her cum once during the groping section, I can't leave. Even after hitting "end" nothing happens.

Reactions: greedylust23
Feb 26, 2018
It's not broken, I changed things a little bit to make the game more challenging :) it's meant to not just go through the same dialogues that you know will increase the Submissivness.

Still, I'm open to all kinds of comments, you guys help me make the game better in future versions.
Well I am personally really found of how you can just "sweet talk my way in" so to speak in JSK games, I ain't much of a fan of "full brute force"... (or well not every time, I like to have options :whistle: )

But this is really only one man's take :p

sometimes20

Nov 10, 2017
Managed to take her first layer of clothing off, and I have to admit, didn't expect Marnie to be the sort of person to have cybernetic impants on both her hips and arms, do they let her jump higher or something?

I also can't leave the groping section, which is a bit annoying since I don't think there is any other way to progress besides that.

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Managed to take her first layer of clothing off, and I have to admit, didn't expect Marnie to be the sort of person to have cybernetic impants on both her hips and arms, do they let her jump higher or something?

I also can't leave the groping section, which is a bit annoying since I don't think there is any other way to progress besides that.
Cyberpunk Marnie is real.

I should have taken those accessories off! Will take care of that in future mini projects.

I'll upload a fix in some hours for the grope scene.

Big Bad Wolf

May 13, 2017

I'm having the same problem

Jun 24, 2017
So, here are the problems I have found with the game.

Compared to the original JSK game, which has more options, you must fill the gauge on the left in order to do anything, and that means getting the right choice for each dialogue every time.

But even when you get the answers right, it doesn't matter because all of the sex options are bugged. As someone said above, the groping section works okay, but you can't leave. The fellatio scene is broken because when you press climax, the buttons gray out, but the animation continues, so you can't leave the scene. And the sex option has multiple positions, but none of them work, and I just quit before the gauge filled up since you can't climax at any time.

Basically, this needs polish, but you'd be better off playing the original JSK game.

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
So, here are the problems I have found with the game.

Compared to the original JSK game, which has more options, you must fill the gauge on the left in order to do anything, and that means getting the right choice for each dialogue every time.

But even when you get the answers right, it doesn't matter because all of the sex options are bugged. As someone said above, the groping section works okay, but you can't leave. The fellatio scene is broken because when you press climax, the buttons gray out, but the animation continues, so you can't leave the scene. And the sex option has multiple positions, but none of them work, and I just quit before the gauge filled up since you can't climax at any time.

Basically, this needs polish, but you'd be better off playing the original JSK game.
Thanks a lot for taking your time to report those! I'll try to reproduce them and fix them asap, there will be a future release today for bugfixing

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
greedylust23 Unfortunately it doesn't work through Wine for me, would you consider exporting Linux builds in the future? IIRC Unity makes that quite easy.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
It's not broken, I changed things a little bit to make the game more challenging :) it's meant to not just go through the same dialogues that you know will increase the Submissivness.
That's a real dick move with the interface then. No "restart" button, no "quit to main menu" or anything, forced fullscreen so marking correct solutions in notepad is annoying and every time you kill the game you get slapped with two unskippable waiting screens.

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
That's a real dick move with the interface then. No "restart" button, no "quit to main menu" or anything, forced fullscreen so marking correct solutions in notepad is annoying and every time you kill the game you get slapped with two unskippable waiting screens.
Sorry you had a difficult time with that design flaw. Will definitely add those missing navigation buttons. I'm currently uploading a bugfix release for the previous bugs but after that I'll shortly release another build addressing what you mentioned.

Eidam

Sep 7, 2017
So, its normal that even in the maximun submissiveness if i grope her or make her fellate me she becomes angry and the game restarts?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote