Short parody starring Marnie from Pokemon Sword & Shield.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-29
Release Date: 2020-12-14
Developer: greedylust23
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win10 (v1.1.1):
- - -
Mac (not tested, v1.1.1): - - -
Android (not tested, v1.1.1): - - -

Sample Screenshot 2020.12.14 - 01.33.22.07-min.png Sample Screenshot 2020.12.14 - 01.34.36.08-min.png Sample Screenshot 2020.12.14 - 01.35.05.89-min.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
God Speed, greedylust23

Please Submit a Ticket for the Game Developers Tag

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
This is a direct rip-off of the JSK Studio game? Even the preview shows the same questions.

{I'll look for the name of the JSK studio game...}
Developer Notes:
SPOILER

Parody of the visual novel created by JSK Studio (Original title: カンニング少女の追いつめかた), starring Marnie from Pokemon Sword & Shield. The rendering was done using Chara Studio by Illusion, and the models authors were credited in the game credits.

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
looks interesting. Good luck with your future games.

If anyone is wondering, this is the game mentioned in the dev notes .

Reactions: greedylust23

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
looks interesting. Good luck with your future games.

If anyone is wondering, this is the game mentioned in the dev notes .
Ironic, this game seem to be on this site once but got deleted. The girl look very mature with big boobs and not look like a loli so it was very rare to see a game gone like that
Ps: My mistake, look like the seperate thread of the game got deleted but the entire collection was on the site https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Aug 22, 2017
A parody using one of the best flash games i've played despite their NSFW-levels using Chara Studio...
I'm gonna pass this time.

Eidam

Sep 7, 2017
im gonna be honest, this thing is buggy as fuck, it needs polishing because when you take an action you are locked in that action and need to restart the game, its best to wait until its polished

Reactions: schmidt.sasha

S_Perry

Jan 2, 2019
I can only speak one time every choice. It is broken? I know the old game and you can speak some questions more than once??? And after that it is a dead end

Feb 26, 2018
I can only speak one time every choice. It is broken? I know the old game and you can speak some questions more than once??? And after that it is a dead end
Yeeeeeh... it seems to either be a very early build and not all lines are, more or less "imported over" or this is just meant to be a very small thing.
is it the screenshot or its just that bad?
Well... it could be my PC too but it ain't lookin too hawt.

I also second what asierm said.

I guess as a starter game (more so if it's not finished yet) it is a refreshing touch.
I really dig the idea of a JSK studio style game with 3D "hentai girls" as the base.
Though I imagine it requires way more work than the 2D stuff...

So all in all, I am looking forward to the progression in this and/or in future games!

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
It's not broken, I changed things a little bit to make the game more challenging :) it's meant to not just go through the same dialogues that you know will increase the Submissivness.

Still, I'm open to all kinds of comments, you guys help me make the game better in future versions.

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Yeeeeeh... it seems to either be a very early build and not all lines are, more or less "imported over" or this is just meant to be a very small thing.

Well... it could be my PC too but it ain't lookin too hawt.

I also second what asierm said.

I guess as a starter game (more so if it's not finished yet) it is a refreshing touch.
I really dig the idea of a JSK studio style game with 3D "hentai girls" as the base.
Though I imagine it requires way more work than the 2D stuff...

So all in all, I am looking forward to the progression in this and/or in future games!
I'll consider those improvements in future mini projects like this one :) and will also see what I can fix here. This project took me about a week, so I rushed a few things.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote