• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
There is a single scene (technicly two). Its the major branching part of the game, where you either pick your brother or you to be castrated. Both options heavily effect what happens in the game
That happens in Sunny Coast College or is deka recyling his old ideas now?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sorry, this isn't better than SCC, not even close.
It's a tough call. On the one hand this game has better graphics and a more appropriate engine for a VN-type game. Plus this game is far less glitchy than SCC. Not to mention the MC in MHC can play Domina in game.

On the otherhand, MCH doesn't have Blue Haired Best Girl and MC gets to play a better game than you are during his downtime.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
Dec 6, 2018
It's a tough call. On the one hand this game has better graphics and a more appropriate engine for a VN-type game. Plus this game is far less glitchy than SCC. Not to mention the MC in MHC can play Domina in game.

On the otherhand, MCH doesn't have Blue Haired Best Girl and MC gets to play a better game than you are during his downtime.
Almost every positive for this game isn't really true. Better graphics is only because there wasn't any newer art in the other game until late game. If you mean things like art as backgrounds, those are nice but cause many other problems. The engine is the exact same for both games and for all three Dek games he has made. This game is also much more glitchy than the other game despite it being less than half the length. The other game just had very specific ways to complete a route, while this game had most of its content not even accessable without cheating. The content that does exist isn't even garunteed to work right.
Your other points are true though, such as you can have your mc play a better game in their spare time.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022

I feel like what decided this for me is the fact that SCC is unpredictable. Game has so many bugs and stuff, but anything can happen, and the girls "feel" like they're seriously gonna fuck you up. Aside from Mary in

Hey, do you have any clue if the teacher in SCC can also have a scene with the MC? At some point I remember there was a choice to tell her that you like her, but then nothing happens after that. The game was just so full of bugs that reaching the different endings was really hard and confusing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ajmay2

Mar 19, 2019
Hey, do you have any clue if the teacher in SCC can also have a scene with the MC? At some point I remember there was a choice to tell her that you like her, but then nothing happens after that.
Deka originally said on patreon he wanted to make a teacher ending, but that ended up being an empty promise (as usual with Dekarous).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I feel like what decided this for me is the fact that SCC is unpredictable. Game has so many bugs and stuff, but anything can happen, and the girls "feel" like they're seriously gonna fuck you up. Aside from Mary in

Hey, do you have any clue if the teacher in SCC can also have a scene with the MC? At some point I remember there was a choice to tell her that you like her, but then nothing happens after that. The game was just so full of bugs that reaching the different endings was really hard and confusing.
Well the girls at SCC are pretty brutal. I haven't put all the pieces together yet but I'm starting to develop a fan theory that SCC is actually purgatory where the girls are actually demons and that having to constantly relive reset is representative of a timeloop MC is forced to play out. This would also explain why the school is nearly deserted and the other male characters have little dialogue and are basically just silhouettes.

Basically, the Ed Edd N Eddie Purgatory theory would apply well to SCC:

Deka originally said on patreon he wanted to make a teacher ending, but that ended up being an empty promise (as usual with Dekarous).
I'm not usually a fan of teacher play but having a sub MC in the domain of a powerful woman is Deka's bread and butter.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Well the girls at SCC are pretty brutal. I haven't put all the pieces together yet but I'm starting to develop a fan theory that SCC is actually purgatory where the girls are actually demons and that having to constantly relive reset is representative of a timeloop MC is forced to play out. This would also explain why the school is nearly deserted and the other male characters have little dialogue and are basically just silhouettes.

Basically, the Ed Edd N Eddie Purgatory theory would apply well to SCC:

I'm not usually a fan of teacher play but having a sub MC in the domain of a powerful woman is Deka's bread and butter.
I have a stupid question. I have been downloading and redownloading every game I try when there's a new update. Is there a way to access the new updates without having to download it all over again?

• Thinking Face
Dec 6, 2018
...I like this theory.

I have a stupid question. I have been downloading and redownloading every game I try when there's a new update. Is there a way to access the new updates without having to download it all over again?
Some games have a file inside that allows you to update the game when a new one becomes avalible; however, this is extremely rare for nsfw stuff and I have never seen one for any rpgmaker before.

• Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
...I like this theory.

Some games have a file inside that allows you to update the game when a new one becomes avalible; however, this is extremely rare for nsfw stuff and I have never seen one for any rpgmaker before.
It's a good theory about a good tv show. I especially liked the part about referring to the Kanker Sisters being succubi. As a lover of succu-bullying (Which I'm guessing most Deka fans are) that was the cherry on top. This theory was the first thing I thought of when I noticed how nearly every character in that school could fit into one classroom.

While I couldn't find anything to tie SCC into Domina I would be willing to 20 hits from Worst Girl that one of Selena's Handmaiden's will have a college setting.

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
Apparently our genius hasn't mastered the renpy and instead of a novella, we'll get another buggy RPG in the college. Congratulations.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Polpo8987

Sep 20, 2022
Did Deka actually state that he was going to switch Maple Hill's College to RPGM?
Yep, it's in his Patreon's "Developer Diary (Maple Hills) #1" which says "Maple Hills College has received a massive amount of developer time during these past few months. That poll that was overwhelmingly on the side of returning to a walk-around map instead of a point-and-click one meant that the game needed to be redesigned from the ground up basically.", so it seems the game will keep the RPGM engine and feature a more traditional RPGM gameplay.

• Yay, new update!
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes