2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I am a bit surprised that there is no "lesbian" tag, is the femdom part only for the male player character and the female only has male npcs? :? Or is there just no content for fem pc yet, as someone else already mused.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Imma stop you right there, Deka can't finish an absurdly linear ToT clone, and can't make make an unwinnable boss fight actually unwinnable. Actually coding different events happening for a female PC might be difficult for him even ignoring the fact that making exclusive content would take time that he can't afford considering how long it's taking for 9.0 to come out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
phone always says I have a date planned, yet I literally haven't, and a date never happens? Also food economy seems really annoying, despite spending literally every single dollar on food my guy is always starving. Go to bed at earliest time possible every day (9PM) and powernapping in between, and guy energy is always at zero by 4PM, why?`Really need to tweak that. Other than that, no real content. Eat, eat, sleep, go to classes, that's literally it.

edit: went to school at 7:06AM and cannot leave it anymore. Guess have to wait til 8AM but that will take forever, literally stuck in the room, had to alt+f4. Terrible first impression.

Last edited:

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
When I was lurking on the Domina thread a few weeks ago, someone leaked the Patreon version, and most people claimed that, as it was, it was a buggy, contentless pos. Is this the same version (v0.1a)? Or has deka actually done work

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Am I doing something wrong? I only see a map =(

Edit: I think I figured it out? Suppose to click on map with your mouse?

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Theres 3 scenes, Footjob/Sex and somthing else with with Zoe,
Gwen has 2 scenes, scat and footjob
Then Harry?(is that his name) has scenes (idk what they are I never played Female, but you dom him as far as I know)
All the actual scenes are very very short

To get Zoes, just follow her path for however long thatll take..40+ mins? D; save often.
To get Gwens scenes just play until you get her number (5-6 mins) and schedule a date with her, next day when going on a date itll bugout and then youll have an option to see what scene you want

I personally recommend just checking out the images instead of playing the game

WARNING IF YOU DO CHECKOUT THE IMAGES THERE ARE A COUPLE OF PICTURES INVOLVING SUICIDE

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Then Harry?(is that his name) has scenes (idk what they are I never played Female, but you dom him as far as I know)

To get Zoes, just follow her path for however long thatll take..40+ mins? D; save often.
To get Gwens scenes just play until you get her number (5-6 mins) and schedule a date with her, next day when going on a date itll bugout and then youll have an option to see what scene you want

WARNING IF YOU DO CHECKOUT THE IMAGES THERE ARE A COUPLE OF PICTURES INVOLVING SUICIDE
"Just follow her path" ? The map is completely locked up, I can't follow anybody.

Deore

Aug 17, 2019

how to arrange date? idk what my phone is

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
How does movement works in this game? After the intro I just see a map and clicking on it doesn't always work. Is it bugged or is it supposed to work like this?

Reactions: warrenitro

venoviper

Jan 3, 2019
Hey since everybody's leaving quite negative feedback, I'll chip in and say hey Deka I actually quite enjoyed Sunny Side College for what it was and am really looking forward to this. Didn't have the patience to go through with domina but really happy that you're sticking it through in the femdom hgame hellhole (ik none of us go into this planning to be master programmers so i'll stick with the bugs and await your releases)!

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
First impressions:
hunger and energy mechanics seem to harsh. I just most of the time ended up doing nothing each afternoon, since energy was too low for anyting else. Same for money and hunger. It feels really grindy right now, but maybe that's mostly, since there is not that much to do right now except for eating, sleeping and learning (The scheduled date with Gwen didn't work for me either).

But: Characters are neat, storytelling (although not much yet) and dialogues are also quite nice, so I'm hoping for improved and great updates :)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
:unsure: I like how in this game Raa exists in a game called Domina... This actually goes along with a fan theory I've had for some time now.

Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
Wait really? Nothing at all?
There is like 4 or 5 scenes (I think), problem the game is so buggy unless you have a couple of saves you can only do one once.
Zoe has 3 (Spit, foot and sex)
Gwen has 2 (foot and toilet)
If you don't have a save you can't get another and have to restart because you will always have a date already scheduled.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes