2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jungleberry

Jan 13, 2019
After spending a little more than an hour of clicking my mouse with this game, yeah not a fan. Way too repetitive day to day. I'm a big fan of Domina and wish the devs would focus on finishing that game before this new project. I haven't played Sunny Coast but if this is supposed to be a "good version" of that, I can't imagine how monotonous Sunny Coast was. I know it's still very early but don't see the fun part of this new game

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
After spending a little more than an hour of clicking my mouse with this game, yeah not a fan. Way too repetitive day to day. I'm a big fan of Domina and wish the devs would focus on finishing that game before this new project. I haven't played Sunny Coast but if this is supposed to be a "good version" of that, I can't imagine how monotonous Sunny Coast was. I know it's still very early but don't see the fun part of this new game
I haven't started on MHC yet but I can tell you that SCC is much, much worse. At least this game is actually playable. SCC is so buggy that if you don't do everything just right you will have to start the game over.

I too am a Domina fan and agree that that's where he needs to focus.

Reactions: lawlum and ItzSpc

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
I haven't started on MHC yet but I can tell you that SCC is much, much worse. At least this game is actually playable. SCC is so buggy that if you don't do everything just right you will have to start the game over.

I too am a Domina fan and agree that that's where he needs to focus.
I played both MHC and SCC,I think the two are BUGly and badly equal.DOM at least let me play through.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I played both MHC and SCC,I think the two are BUGly and badly equal.DOM at least let me play through.
Sadly I agree with that. I played a little bit of MHC a couple nights ago and the stat bars wouldn't change as I ate or rested. Also, I wanted to date Gwen (My favorite SCC girl aside from the blue haired one) but the game said I couldn't because I already had Zoe's cell. I mean Zoe wouldn't even give me a kiss and is so cold. Gwen on the otherhand is fun and I know would love to do lots of things together <3

Reactions: ItzSpc

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
While I'd like Domina to update a bit faster given it's getting near it's last few femdoms I can totally support a new game.^^

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
Myers-Briggs is just astrology for people who want to pretend they're clever.

If a game is going to have a personality test at the start, especially one like this, it should be less "are you INTJ" and more "are you submissive, are you bratty, etc"

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

If a game is going to have a personality test at the start, especially one like this, it should be less "are you INTJ" and more "are you submissive, are you bratty, etc"
I agree with this. It's a lot simpler to manage and it's more accurately themed to what Maple Hills College is - A femdom game.

Reactions: ItzSpc

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I'm still poking at the game, but I definitely see potential. My problem lays with the system itself like the UI is either frozen in some places, or broken. One example is power napping should give you energy, but it doesn't for me, another would be eating should be decreasing my hunger, but again I couldn't tell you if it does, since I only noticed once my hunger go down by small amount while eating fast food, the healthy option did nothing, and so on for the big eater one, but at least each morning it still resets so it picks up I slept at least...

Water Box

Aug 7, 2017
I like Dekarous art quite a bit, and a lot of their content. Some gets a bit too far/nasty for my tastes and I wish it was more optional, but there's good content there.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018

Couldn't agree with you more on the astrology part. Although it was a fun little addition in the game

Sayii

Aug 4, 2021
phone always says I have a date planned, yet I literally haven't, and a date never happens? Also food economy seems really annoying, despite spending literally every single dollar on food my guy is always starving. Go to bed at earliest time possible every day (9PM) and powernapping in between, and guy energy is always at zero by 4PM, why?`Really need to tweak that. Other than that, no real content. Eat, eat, sleep, go to classes, that's literally it.

edit: went to school at 7:06AM and cannot leave it anymore. Guess have to wait til 8AM but that will take forever, literally stuck in the room, had to alt+f4. Terrible first impression.
That's literally as realistic as it can get

Dec 6, 2018
Is this game have Castration scene?I love that very much!
Edit: This is talking about the old game, the new version doesn't have castration yet. There is just an unadded rope hang scene for gore type content I believe.
**There is a single scene (technicly two). Its the major branching part of the game, where you either pick your brother or you to be castrated. Both options heavily effect what happens in the game**

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes