• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yep, it's in his Patreon's "Developer Diary (Maple Hills) #1" which says "Maple Hills College has received a massive amount of developer time during these past few months. That poll that was overwhelmingly on the side of returning to a walk-around map instead of a point-and-click one meant that the game needed to be redesigned from the ground up basically.", so it seems the game will keep the RPGM engine and feature a more traditional RPGM gameplay.
I am surprised by this given how many people on here and the SCC thread we saying SCC/ MHC were more suited to be VNs. I am happy to hear Deka is going back to RPGM given that it's my favorite game format. I just hope it won't be too hard for him to catch up to where he wanted to be in terms of progress.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Dekarous said that is going to change the game and also add a battle system
A battle system? This could be fun. I wonder how changing the medium to a combat based RPG will change MC's dynamic with Gwen. It was interesting to see a warmer and friendly side of her than in SCC. Granted, I only played a little but of MHC so I didn't play far enough to encounter any of her h scenes.

user2804

Oct 25, 2022
A battle system? This could be fun. I wonder how changing the medium to a combat based RPG will change MC's dynamic with Gwen. It was interesting to see a warmer and friendly side of her than in SCC. Granted, I only played a little but of MHC so I didn't play far enough to encounter any of her h scenes.
The game right now is very buggy when you try to have an appointment with gwen she says that she'll see you in 2 days but that never happens and you have to load the game or you won't be able to do anything

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am expecting the next version of the game will be great, the next version of the game will have voice acting
That could be fun, will Shakie be the VA?

The game right now is very buggy when you try to have an appointment with gwen she says that she'll see you in 2 days but that never happens and you have to load the game or you won't be able to do anything
Are you referring to the current MHC of the new RPG Maker college game Deka is making?

Polpo8987

Sep 20, 2022
Nearing a year later and no update? Sads
Well, according to latest patreon update, they're putting MHC on hold and focusing on Domina (if they don't just stop developing games entirely), which is a bummer since I've been eyeing MHC for the potential yaoi 2dcg school-life SM game.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Maple v0.1a Compressed (Untested)

Win 537 MB/118 MB :

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes