Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I've already massaged it, but when I go to the sex shop there's no oil left, it's all sold out.
Please tell me you are not playing version 0.82 because if you are you need to stop and download version 0.83 here

as your save will no longer work with any future versions

AirNest

Mar 26, 2018
It has to be at 15:00 Monday to Friday if it still doesnt work please post your save

You have to sit down with the girls for dinner they will then talk about Gemini Night then go walking around the city after 18:00 you should bump into the guy with the tickets

Please post your save

Ashleys pic 28 is when she sleep with you at night in her lingerie and you grind on till you come if you cant get the scene to repeat because you have gone past it just use the unlock all memories button at the end
thanks, i will find a way to get this picture without using this button with old saves

Jon14

Jan 28, 2018
Here you go your good to go. Can I ask did you alter any of the flags or manipulate your save in Ashleys route if you did no problem if you didnt you may well have just found a bug that we havent encountered yet
Yes it works, thanks a lot!!!

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
Please tell me you are not playing version 0.82 because if you are you need to stop and download version 0.83 here

as your save will no longer work with any future versions
I'm playing with the 0.82. There is no solution?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm playing with the 0.82. There is no solution?
There is a solution to your problem but if you continue to play 0.82 you will not be able to transfer your save to any future versions as it will not work as the whole UI has been reworked so it would be best to download 0.83 and start again

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
well i do have 8.23(extra) the massage oil hint is gone / the shop has none (dont think i ever saw an its not avaiable check elsewhere) every character is done besides mom that is on 80 90 1 and says no more hints avaiable / it changed from the massage oil to no hints after either movie-jerkoff-with ashley nearby / or the first time i massaged her in the bedroom

any ideas?

Edit: day at the office achievment isnt completed but i cannot go and see her anymore / and linda doesnt appear when talking to cassie

Last edited:

Katto

Jul 8, 2018
I'm having a hard time with Ashley. She is 80 with love and 65 seduction and the tip says "I love waking up to her and feeling her ass rubbing against me". not to any further suggestion to her. I tried the two variations of the scene, dressed and naked, but I do not get changes in each scene or an increase in statistics. Any idea?

Version 0.8.3 extra.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
well i do have 8.23(extra) the massage oil hint is gone / the shop has none (dont think i ever saw an its not avaiable check elsewhere) every character is done besides mom that is on 80 90 1 and says no more hints avaiable / it changed from the massage oil to no hints after either movie-jerkoff-with ashley nearby / or the first time i massaged her in the bedroom

any ideas?

Edit: day at the office achievment isnt completed but i cannot go and see her anymore / and linda doesnt appear when talking to cassie
Could you please post your save

I'm having a hard time with Ashley. She is 80 with love and 65 seduction and the tip says "I love waking up to her and feeling her ass rubbing against me". not to any further suggestion to her. I tried the two variations of the scene, dressed and naked, but I do not get changes in each scene or an increase in statistics. Any idea?

Version 0.8.3 extra.

Guys I can tell you now we need your saves but I cant have a look until tomorrow as its late here in the UK and I am off to bed you might get lucky with one of the other testers will pick it up but our US based testers are getting ready for Thanksgiving (Turkey Day) so it may well be tomorrow before someone offers you a solution

Larry5168

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018

Guys I can tell you now we need your saves but I cant have a look until tomorrow as its late here in the UK and I am off to bed you might get lucky with one of the other testers will pick it up but our US based testers are getting ready for Thanksgiving (Turkey Day) so it may well be tomorrow before someone offers you a solution

Larry5168

no worries have a good night and a nice rest :) ty for the work

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018

any ideas?

To get the massage oil in the 0.8.2v, you need to go and see Amy at the gym, she will say no at 1st, talk to her again and offer her Veronica's panties, then she will get the oil for you...the only problem you have is that you have progressed so far with the other characters that you have missed a few hints and possibly bypassed the trigger for that event...as for your 'edit' you don't meet Linda 'with' Cassie, you have to talk her into letting you go up to Claires office, you will meet Linda there. Anyway you can try both solutions hopefully they will work for you. Good luck.

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
To get the massage oil in the 0.8.2v, you need to go and see Amy at the gym, she will say no at 1st, talk to her again and offer her Veronica's panties, then she will get the oil for you...the only problem you have is that you have progressed so far with the other characters that you have missed a few hints and possibly bypassed the trigger for that event...as for your 'edit' you don't meet Linda 'with' Cassie, you have to talk her into letting you go up to Claires office, you will meet Linda there. Anyway you can try both solutions hopefully they will work for you. Good luck.
well i cannot give her the panties anymore since shes "completed" as i mentioned

was lindas trigger supposed to be the part where she came into the office and talked with claire?
cuz i went past that and the achievment of meeting her is still locked.

kinda sad that wud cause problems since i presume i wouldnt be the only one that finished one girl and then moves to the next, i get it that certain parts are closed off till u move on with others but that didnt happen(?) since i could progress normally with em
ty for the time

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
no worries have a good night and a nice rest :) ty for the work
well i cannot give her the panties anymore since shes "completed" as i mentioned

was lindas trigger supposed to be the part where she came into the office and talked with claire?
cuz i went past that and the achievment of meeting her is still locked.

kinda sad that wud cause problems since i presume i wouldnt be the only one that finished one girl and then moves to the next, i get it that certain parts are closed off till u move on with others but that didnt happen(?) since i could progress normally with em
ty for the time
Okay took a look for some reason the massage event hadnt triggered and your stats where a bit high for some reason either way all fixed now if you follow the hints for Claire now you should be able to continue to the end with her bug free, you might have to repeat one or two scenes but thats it. Enjoy

Reactions: tugaboy

Katto

Jul 8, 2018
Ashley She has 80 years of love and 65 seduction and the tip says, "I love waking up to her and feeling her ass rubbing on me." language brazil

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote