Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
''it would be really hot to let her go to work without wearing any panties''
So that means that you don't get any submission point by spanking anymore. Just tell her to give you the panties and go to club Neon and check up on her. And please check the hints for new clues for all the girls.

Reactions: funchh22

CoolChattGuy

Nov 5, 2018
I'm kind of stuck at 20 with Veronica, I can make her do chores but I'm not seeing any progression. Any tips to help me progress with her?

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I'm kind of stuck at 20 with Veronica, I can make her do chores but I'm not seeing any progression. Any tips to help me progress with her?
Check the hints, remember to check on her at 12, to get all the photo's, (and keep a close eye on all the characters hints) and just punish or reward as appropriate. ps remember you only get a certain amount of points for each event.

Last edited:

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I'm not able to join ashley and sophia at the fashion store. All the shops are locked.
I assume that you have gotten the message from Ashley about the fashion show. You go to the Mall At 12.00 on a saturday and they will meet you as you enter.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I have Veronica's pants, but I can not spy on her. what should I do.
You can go to her room at 23.00 and spy on her before she leaves for work. Or if you are talking about work you must go there when she is working and meet her upstairs and check if she is wearing panties. To do that you need 20+ charisma and maxed out your mood(smiley face with glasses).

Last edited:

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
So frustrated, I am only missing one cosplay collectable. It's from the set forbidden lotus, number 4, I have completed everything else for 100% but can not find this one. Went back to every location in the walkthrough but still nothing. Maybe no one can help, but thought I would ask anyways.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So frustrated, I am only missing one cosplay collectable. It's from the set forbidden lotus, number 4, I have completed everything else for 100% but can not find this one. Went back to every location in the walkthrough but still nothing. Maybe no one can help, but thought I would ask anyways.
Here you go

1542758962309.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote